I can’t find the frame!

So I’ve been racking my brain about this and I just can’t seem to find it anywhere, when I look it up it says that ace dragon doesn’t have a frame but you can see in the anime that his forge disc has a blue outer layer that is not the same shape as sting. If anyone has a idea of what frame this is please speak up.
(Mar. 29, 2020  11:44 PM)DAKKABOI Wrote: So I’ve been racking my brain about this and I just can’t seem to find it anywhere, when I look it up it says that ace dragon doesn’t have a frame but you can see in the anime that his forge disc has a blue outer layer that is not the same shape as sting. If anyone has a idea of what frame this is please speak up.

its a part of the forge disc................it has a spring that makes the Bey rebound. maybe your confused cause the hasbro disc doesn't have the rebound gimmick.
(Mar. 29, 2020  11:44 PM)DAKKABOI Wrote: So I’ve been racking my brain about this and I just can’t seem to find it anywhere, when I look it up it says that ace dragon doesn’t have a frame but you can see in the anime that his forge disc has a blue outer layer that is not the same shape as sting. If anyone has a idea of what frame this is please speak up.

It could just be animation, or it’s spinning. That all.
I assume you have the Hasbro version of Ace Dragon. It is not anime accurate as the disc and tip have been modified for Hypersphere. Ace Dragon does not have a frame; the Japanese Takara Tomy version of the Sting disc has multiple parts in it that cannot be removed including a blue plastic ring and moveable rubber bumpers.

Hasbro’s Sting (considered Sting-H), is a modified version of it that was shrunk down and shaped like the original sting but has the ability to put frames on it.
This is way kids, we stick with TT Smile. All jokes aside you must got the hasbro
Thank you all, ya I do have the Hasbro, I’ve been trying to figure out why it wasn’t correct but I had already understood that the driver was incorrect. Thank you for this I couldn’t find out on my own.
Honestly this is why hasbro sucks. Takara tomy version have metal on the beys for both turbo and rise and we are stuck with Hasbro giving us the bad version of the beys.
Yes, I’ve heard from a user their budget got lower as of toys t us closing. But they have sponsorships and endorsements with lots of companies, they still should be able to fund Metal, correct drivers, ect. The whole hypersphere is so trash. You see their drivers and the sword valtryek. Sword valtryek is an utter disappointment. It’s just so bad. It’s just hasbro wanting to be cheap. They could’ve put metal in the turbo blades. They didn’t need to add those stupid driver gimmicks for turbo and hypersphere. They double added rubber to Geist. I don’t mind they didn’t make ultimate reboot because the switch strike series was actual good I’m not even going to lie. Ever since switchstrike they got lazy. Although the hasbro archer Hercules and turbo prefix blades(turbo Achilles/valtryek/spryzen) aren’t bad either. I can’t only imagine what they will do to lord Spriggan. They will make a hypersphere dimension... they’ll be so bad and trash. I hope they re release some turbo blades and the whole hypersonere
Lineup with the correct parts. Like they don’t even have the red plastic for blitz!! Are you kidding me! It’s just laziness

(Apr. 15, 2020  4:38 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Yes, I’ve heard from a user their budget got lower as of toys t us closing. But they have sponsorships and endorsements with lots of companies, they still should be able to fund Metal, correct drivers, ect. The whole hypersphere is so trash. You see their drivers and the sword valtryek. Sword valtryek is an utter disappointment. It’s just so bad. It’s just hasbro wanting to be cheap. They could’ve put metal in the turbo blades. They didn’t need to add those stupid driver gimmicks for turbo and hypersphere. They didn’t  added rubber to Geist. I don’t mind they didn’t make ultimate reboot because the switch strike series was actual good I’m not even going to lie. Ever since switchstrike they got lazy. Although the hasbro archer Hercules and turbo prefix blades(turbo Achilles/valtryek/spryzen) aren’t bad either. I can’t only imagine what they will do to lord Spriggan. They will make a hypersphere dimension... they’ll be so bad and trash. I hope they re release some turbo blades and the whole hypersonere
Lineup with the correct parts. Like they don’t even have the red plastic for blitz!! Are you kidding me! It’s just laziness
Just a heads up :
Hasbro and TT share their R&D department for Beyblade.
There is a reason why Hasbro and TT make completely different products, and why the two brands are not compatible... A reason other than money issues of course.