I believe this was brought up a long time ago, but, does burst have too much hate?

I know, I know, it’s 2018, and it’s been 2 years since beyblade burst’s release.
I want to cover a topic that I would like to discuss, does anyone think that beyblade burst, as a generation of beyblade get too much of a bad rap? I personally think that beyblade burst, has been a little bit underrated in my opinion, And I think the argument about the burst toyline is that " it’s all just plastic with a little bit of metal in between, metal fight/zero g will last WAY longer. " If that’s the case for burst, then why hasn’t anyone say the same for the plastic gen ? I personally like the direction Takara tomy is taking, they are trying something new ( even though burst is 2 years old ) they still have ideas, and that is a very good thing for Takara tomy to have.
HERE IS THE argument about the show: “ burst is the worst show of the entire beyblade franchise ” they also say things like “ valt is the worst main character, as he is very annoying, and unlikeable. “  I haven’t watched much of the burst show, but I heard some comrades say burst isn’t what the haters say it is. Looking at what valt did in the show as they were mentioned made me think that valt is a good protagonist. 
I can’t know, or remember every good or bad thing the show, or burst in general is, so you comrades can talk to me more about burst, is it hated too much, or do people just don’t like change? 

Let’s have a discussion about this, and good day.

I might have gotten some stuff wrong about what people say, so fair warning.
Valt is somewhat annoying and predictable, but over the first two seasons he gets a lot of character growth
I think Valt is a decent character and ge does grow as the series moves on.
I agree. Anyone who may see me with burst beys at, say, school will say something along the lines of "No metal is lame" or "The break. Why the f*ck would they break?! It's just dumb". I gave Burst
I thought valt was a bit worse until Aiga came

Now im cravinv for valt ?
It's a classic case of "it's different so I don't like it", I believe the same thing happened with the introduction of HMS and Metal Fight. The hate seems to have completely died down now.

As for the anime, it's on a much smaller scale and it was much more realistic (early on), making it very different. So again "it's different, so I don't like it". Aiga is absolutely terrible though, [CENSORED] that brat.
(Dec. 07, 2018  2:53 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: It's a classic case of "it's different so I don't like it", I believe the same thing happened with the introduction of HMS and Metal Fight. The hate seems to have completely died down now.

As for the anime, it's on a much smaller scale and it was much more realistic (early on), making it very different. So again "it's different, so I don't like it". Aiga is absolutely terrible though, [CENSORED] that brat.

You just said everything i was thinking...
TBH Many ppl dont like burst bcos
"They cannot destroy walls , destroy a being ,control the blader "
But burst is based on real life
(Dec. 07, 2018  2:55 AM)Adam Walker Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2018  2:53 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: It's a classic case of "it's different so I don't like it", I believe the same thing happened with the introduction of HMS and Metal Fight. The hate seems to have completely died down now.

You just said everything i was thinking...
TBH Many ppl dont like burst bcos
"They cannot destroy walls , destroy a being ,control the blader "
But burst is based on real life

Yeah, that's true but then you have Burst trying to be the very series it was trying to differentiate itself from in the later series. I find the Chouzetsu plots to be too unrealistic for Burst and just doesn't fit.

I find the Burst seasons are initially a bit meh for me but get much better when I rewatch them, especially God... but with the exception of Chouzetsu which is by far my least favourite beyblade anime so far, hoping it gets better.