I ask a Daily question, You give me the answer thread

(Nov. 06, 2020  12:49 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Sorry for the delay: Question of the day: What beyblade burst episode was your fav? Why? (It can be from any season)

Episode 51 of cho-z because well it’s pretty obvious.
(Nov. 06, 2020  12:49 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  12:49 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Sorry for the delay: Question of the day: What beyblade burst episode was your fav? Why? (It can be from any season)

Episode 31 because of the fact Valt lost to Lane

Unhappy
(Nov. 06, 2020  12:49 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Sorry for the delay: Question of the day: What beyblade burst episode was your fav? Why? (It can be from any season)

The last eps of burst, dang lui vs. valt had me on the edge of my seat

The ep i think 13/14 of beyblade burst sparking
Harry first appearance
(Nov. 06, 2020  12:52 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  12:49 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Episode 31 because of the fact Valt lost to Lane

Unhappy

Nah jk. Episode 40 of GT cause Delta won against Arthur and also that funny moment when Drum hugged Delta lol
My fav episode is episode 36 of god. Red eye lost LMAO
Its true I hate Valt(Kinda because of the title) but what made me upset is seeing almost every legend blader being played dirty
(Nov. 06, 2020  12:56 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Its true I hate Valt(Kinda because of the title) but what made me upset is seeing almost every legend blader being played dirty

I don't hate Valt, and yes. Legends are getting trashed.
(Nov. 06, 2020  12:57 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  12:56 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Its true I hate Valt(Kinda because of the title) but what made me upset is seeing almost every legend blader being played dirty

I don't hate Valt, and yes. Legends are getting trashed.

Man Im about to be like Drum when his face turns red cuz of anger. I HATE LANE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ep 49: Shu vs Lui was very emotional, heated, has multiple bladers recovering and is generally really nerve racking. A great watch!
Episode 27 of GT was really upsetting for me. The time Aiga lost to Arthur can just never be unwatched
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:52 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Episode 27 of GT was really upsetting for me. The time Aiga lost to Arthur can just never be unwatched

Episode 29*. It was 29 ;-;
(Nov. 06, 2020  4:45 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:52 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Episode 27 of GT was really upsetting for me. The time Aiga lost to Arthur can just never be unwatched

Episode 29*. It was 29 ;-;

I keep forgetting
I like the Valt vs Red eye final episode of evolution. Friendship breaking through may be cliché but I still like it
(Nov. 17, 2020  1:46 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: I like the Valt vs Red eye final episode of evolution. Friendship breaking through may be cliché but I still like it

That is a moment in burst that will never be forgotten
I like to many episodes to have a favorite but as long as free is in it it’s one of my favorites

And for the rise series same thing applies except replace free with delta

hard to say. probably Sparking Episode 31 because of the animation or Episode 49 of GT because of the intense battle AND the animation
Actually changed my mind my fav episode is episode 32 to 35
They brought back this thread... Anyway...

Question: What's your favorite burst character??
(Nov. 18, 2020  12:03 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: They brought back this thread... Anyway...

Harry
(Nov. 18, 2020  12:04 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  12:03 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: They brought back this thread... Anyway...

Harry

OMG SAME!!!!!!!!!
(Nov. 18, 2020  12:05 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  12:04 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Harry

OMG SAME!!!!!!!!!

in your sig was saying valt, but there is valt on my profile so never mind
(Nov. 18, 2020  12:03 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: They brought back this thread... Anyway...

Easy: Aiger