I ask a Daily question, You give me the answer thread

(Nov. 18, 2020  12:03 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: They brought back this thread... Anyway...

Question: What's your favorite burst character??

probably Delta or Lean
ANother burst character I like is: Valt not
Probally Delta, Dante, Shu, or Lui
(Nov. 18, 2020  12:03 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: They brought back this thread... Anyway...

Free De La Hoya for his amazing hallucinations

Valt/Rantaro. It’s a pretty close one for me.
(Nov. 18, 2020  5:57 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:

Free De La Hoya for his amazing hallucinations

But his Beys and moves are pretty cool especially compared with his cool demeanor
(Nov. 18, 2020  6:56 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  5:57 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Free De La Hoya for his amazing hallucinations

But his Beys and moves are pretty cool especially compared with his cool demeanor

You have speaken true words
I love free for the same reasons except I also like EVeRYTHINg about him he is awesome and I wish there could be a side show or something were shu and free became beyblade gods and totally wrecked the storyline by becoming the best
Shu is my second
(Nov. 18, 2020  3:14 PM)Regalia pheonix Wrote: I love free for the same reasons except I also like EVeRYTHINg about him he is awesome and I wish there could be a side show or something were shu and free became beyblade gods and totally wrecked the storyline by becoming the best
Shu is my second

Hey look who is here: Big Free Fanboy lol.
Yeah but both Free and Shu are cool characters
I will gladly own the title of big free fanboy thank you for bestowing the honor to me Smile
(Nov. 18, 2020  3:17 PM)Regalia pheonix Wrote: I will gladly own the title of big free fanboy thank you for bestowing the homer to me Smile

No problem.
Also love the pfp
(Nov. 18, 2020  3:20 PM)Regalia pheonix Wrote: No idea what that is but ok

Smiley face

Your profile picture
Oh ok that’s neat I love it to I wanted to do the one in turbo when free what’s fighting shu and he was ultra dragon ball z mode and has a super ultra golden aura but someone already had that and I already liked this one plus I didn’t want to do something that was already used
(Nov. 18, 2020  3:23 PM)Regalia pheonix Wrote: Oh ok that’s neat I love it to I wanted to do the one in turbo when free what’s fighting shu and he was ultra dragon ball z mode and has a super ultra golden aura but someone already had that and I already liked this one plus I didn’t want to do something that was already used

ok
As the majority here, Free
Question: What gender do you think the legends are?
(Nov. 29, 2020  6:14 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Question: What gender do you think the legends are?

All are males
(Nov. 29, 2020  6:16 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  6:14 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Question: What gender do you think the legends are?

All are males

Not what I meant, I meant are they like, Straight, gay?
(Nov. 29, 2020  6:18 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  6:16 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: All are males

Not what I meant, I meant are they like, Straight, gay?

Ok I cant answer that without going into too much detail.
Perhaps a new question: Should Rantaro be KICKED OUT as a legend?
(Nov. 29, 2020  6:35 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Perhaps a new question: Should Rantaro be KICKED OUT as a legend?

Maybe. If so, who should he get replaced by?
No Rantaro should stay as a legend. He deserves to be a legend because he’s an OG. I know his blading skills are pretty ok because he lost to Hikaru in the beginning but he still deserves to be a legend. But I would have Delta replace him in the anime any day.
Eh even though he was from the beginning he loses like 70% of his battles. I think he should be top tier under legends but not a legend just since he has been here since the start
Thats hard. I mean it would be weird if his brother took his place imo.