I am a new blader and also new to WBO.

Hi everyone! My name is CosmicBlader. I am new to beyblade and all i have at the moment is Meteo L-Drago, Burn Fireblaze, And i just got Grand Cetus today. At the moment he is my strongest beyblade. I also have a old firestike stadium. My favourite beyblade is Flame Libra and my favourite character is Yu. I am from New Zealand. I am not to sure what to do on this website yet but if you tell me i will appreciate it. Stupid
Welcome to the WBO!! Read your welcome PM and use the Search function. They will help..

Here's some advice:
-Go to the Build Me a Combo! 2 thread to list the parts and get your best customization. The more you have, the more likely it will be improved.
-Go to Official Events to see if any events are happening in New Zealand. If there are none, go to the WBO General
Forum under your region to search for people. BeyDays, an International celebration, is fast approaching, May 26/27th. New Zealand doesn't have one yet. Maybe you can help drum up interest!
-If you are looking for stuff not beyblade related, go to the Off-Topic Forums. There are threads for media, video games, your personal creations, and more!

Lastly, read ALL of the rules, follow them, and be nice to all members, ESPECIALLY the moderators (in blue italicized names). You mess with them, you get warned, and over time banned. You don't want that, because once that happens, you ain't coming back.

Anyways, just follow the rules, read that welcome PM, and enjoy your time here!! Smile
Hi welcome to the wbo.if you need a Combo.go to Build me a Combo#2.if you need Help pm me.well have a nice timeSmile
[Image: WelcomeToTheWBO.png]
is the bbg there and if your listening how is it in canada
New Zealand is not a Canadian Provence (you might be thinking of New Brunswick?), it is its own nation - located close to Australia.
i am new to this how can u make a beyblade?
(May. 12, 2012  5:49 PM)Twisted Blader Wrote: i am new to this how can u make a beyblade?

welcome to the WBO........
to built a bey go here http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo-2
Welcome to the wbo Cosmic Blader Joyful_3.
WELCOME TO THE WBO.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT HERE!!!!!!!
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization! I hope you have a great time here! Like everyone said, make sure that you read your Introductory PM from Kai-V and the rules!!! If you have any questions, or just want to talk, feel free to PM me! My favorite bey and character is also Flame Libra and Yu Tendo!
Welcome to the WBO.
Make sure to read the rules.
Welcome and be good on the site
Welcome Cosmic! DefStamina was right on, here are a few other links to help you out. There are a lot of great people on here, so before you do something you're not sure about just PM one of us on here.

If you have more questions on how things are run ask here

Questions about beyblading Here

Anything to do with Anime and Manga even ways to download the shows: Here

Wondering what's dominating the Metagame here
anything else feel free to PM me or even check the help menu
Welcome! I hope you have a great time on this website.
Thanks everyone for the help and kind comments, I think i heard that their were beyblade teams? If there is i want to make one with my best friend. Can i just get people and make a team name and i have a team or do i have to do stuff first? And also Klaus or anyone else that can answer, Who is DefStamina? Is he one of the creators?
Welcome to the WBO. IF your looking for teams you should check out the team forum.
Here are some threads you might find helpful.
If you need any help feel free to PM me. IM always around.
Basalt horolguim 230wd
Hello guys I'm new member too in WBO please giude me Joyful_2
I'm from Indonesia and I hope there is a tournament in my place haha well, nice to meet you Wink