I am Justice!

Hellooooooooo everyone! I'm new here, as you can tell I love Beyblade! It's my passion my life and um... well... My life!!!! I hope to make good friends here! I was brought here by my cousin! (don't want to give out his name. You don't know who has a Death Note these days!!!)

I love shows like Adventure Time, Death Note (I swear, this is gonna be the only Anime I watch!), Regular show and stuff on CN! I hope I can make some great friends here!

I... Am.... JUSTICE!! Lol. XD
(May. 14, 2014  1:23 AM)Justice! Wrote: Hellooooooooo everyone! I'm new here, as you can tell I love Beyblade! It's my passion my life and um... well... My life!!!! I hope to make good friends here! I was brought here by my cousin! (don't want to give out his name. You don't know who has a Death Note these days!!!)

I love shows like Adventure Time, Death Note (I swear, this is gonna be the only Anime I watch!), Regular show and stuff on CN! I hope I can make some great friends here!

I... Am.... JUSTICE!! Lol. XD
Welcome Justice! I like your Avatar and name Grin

(May. 14, 2014  1:23 AM)Justice! Wrote: Hellooooooooo everyone! I'm new here, as you can tell I love Beyblade! It's my passion my life and um... well... My life!!!! I hope to make good friends here! I was brought here by my cousin! (don't want to give out his name. You don't know who has a Death Note these days!!!)

I... Am.... JUSTICE!! Lol
Welcome Justice! have a wonderful stay here and make sure you read the rules!
Thanks dude! This is awesome! My first friend! I <3 your avatar too dude! Grin
(May. 14, 2014  1:46 AM)Justice! Wrote: Thanks dude! This is awesome! My first friend! I <3 your avatar too dude! Grin
really? if you want one you can ask one from Another Confused

really? if you want an Avatar like mine ask for it from a guy named Another
Welcome to the WBO! I hope you have a wonderful stay here. If you need questions regarding the Beyblade hobby or the WBO in general, don't hesitate to PM a moderator.

I love Death Note too, haha.
Welcome! Remember to read the message that Kai-V sent you

If you need any help message me!

Enjoy!
Thanks guys for the warm welcomes! Smile

Yes another Death Note fan! I'm making you my brother as of now White Tiger. Do you accept?

Also, DuskIfraidHD your avatar is a Vylon from YGO, right?
Yeah! although its not my favourite card its still amazing!
Welcome! I also watch cartoon networkSmile
(May. 14, 2014  1:55 AM)Justice! Wrote: Thanks guys for the warm welcomes! Smile

Yes another Death Note fan! I'm making you my brother as of now White Tiger. Do you accept?

Also, DuskIfraidHD your avatar is a Vylon from YGO, right?
It's actually Vylon Omega
I also like Death Note! Anyway, I also love Adventure Time and Regular Show. My two favorite shows on CN...because I don't like the others. My absolute number one favorite, is Regular Show. That's been my show before it even came out (because of previews).
Welcome dude!! Hope you enjoy your stay. Be sure to PM me if you need any help, okay. Wink

I love Death Note too!
Even I am new ,And this a question. How the hell do you write a story in this?
What member brought your here? I hope when you signed up you put him/her as your referer. Welcome to the wbo!
is there a problem with my PM system? i can't pm a friend. Unhappy
TRY one more time.If not then I'll pm Kai-V for you.Nice avatar!
Welch to the WBO! Hope you enjoy the site!Grin
Make sure to read and follow the rules in the message Kai-V sent you!Smile

And abot the PM thing, go to your user CP, then go to edit options under "Your profile", go to messaging and notifications and put a check on the fourth box, then click update options.
Hope I helped!Smile
He already found out what was wrong in the questions about the WBO thread.
Thanks for the help guys! And yeah, I found out DRAGON KING's a chilled guy. It's cool DRAGON KING. Hope we can be friends in the future!
(May. 14, 2014  4:05 PM)Justice! Wrote: is there a problem with my PM system? i can't pm a friend. Unhappy
maybe you still haven't put any friends to your account yet
(May. 15, 2014  2:57 AM)Ani-mage Wrote:
(May. 14, 2014  4:05 PM)Justice! Wrote: is there a problem with my PM system? i can't pm a friend. Unhappy
maybe you still haven't put any friends to your account yet

You do not need to add Members to your Buddy List to be able to send them private messages. That Buddy List is just an easy reference to your friends, in case you cannot remember all their names.
Oops, my bad. Where's my manners?! I got so caught up in the things that we have in common, that I forgot to welcome you! Welcome to the WBO! I hope you have a great time here!
I'd like to thanks everyone for the warm welcomes! Thanks, it means a lot guys! Smile

I look forwards to being active and making good friends on here!

Thanks for the comments on my avatar too!