I Aam.. IRONNMAAANN

going too see.
heard only good things about it, like kickass. prolly kick more carp than spiderman.

so discuss.

[Image: ironman_large.jpg]
I've heard its really good but not quite as good as Spiderman 1 and 2.

I still want to see it though.
Man I so want to go see this film but the problem is....I don't have any money.Unhappy
Roy Wrote:Man I so want to go see this film but the problem is....I don't have any money.Unhappy

How much do movie tickets cost in your area o.0
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
Roy Wrote:Man I so want to go see this film but the problem is....I don't have any money.Unhappy

My brother says it costs £7.50 past 12.00pm but before that it is only £3.50 and do keep in mind that I live in England, the country of money pocketers. Also when I say I don't have the money I mean it, I don't even have 50p.
Roy Wrote:

My brother says it costs £7.50 past 12.00pm but before that it is only £3.50 and do keep in mind that I live in England, the country of money pocketers. Also when I say I don't have the money I mean it, I don't even have 50p.

Hofuck £7.50 O______________O;

Anyway, if you don't have cash with you,
1) Why don't you? How do you survive, food etc.?
2) I thought you were intending to buy Beyblades?
Roy Wrote:

O.K

1) I am still living with my parents so that is where the food comes from of course and keep in mind I am only 18.
2)I am going to get beyblades when I get a job and the money but getting a job is not as easy as it seems.

O and if you just paying for it is the bad bit then you are wrong, then have now made a rule that people can not take in their own food and drink so if you want something then you have to get it there and trust me it is not cheap.
i may see it if its still around after may 22nd

haven't heard any hype around this movie at all though...
I'll prolly go see it when it's a bit less crowded at the theatres. Pinching_eyes_2
Artie Wrote:i may see it if its still around after may 22nd

haven't heard any hype around this movie at all though...
you are not looking hard enough

Saw it today with my brothers. carp was seriously off the chains. It was just amazing. For a comic book movie, it was very realistic.
Indian Wrote:who is the villian?
You'll have to watch it to find out. Or, just read Wikipedia. I'm not going to spoil it here.
Roy Wrote:1) I am still living with my parents so that is where the food comes from of course and keep in mind I am only 18.
2)I am going to get beyblades when I get a job and the money but getting a job is not as easy as it seems.

O and if you just paying for it is the bad bit then you are wrong, then have now made a rule that people can not take in their own food and drink so if you want something then you have to get it there and trust me it is not cheap.

Actually, you're older than me; "only 18" isn't a good excuse. I suppose it's probably harder for you to find a job in your country, but about food and drink... well, these rules have been around for ages, but they don't make much difference to people bringing in food. Also, there's no requirement to actually eat while watching. I find it rather amusing to envision missing a movie because you can't afford to eat while watching it.
Indian Wrote:what a stupid villian

Considering that you haven't even seen the movie yet, I don't think you're qualified to judge.
I saw it BEST carp MOVIE OF THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!! now there isn't much action, but where there is action, its goooood. SO GO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!
Mr. Toto Wrote:
Indian Wrote:what a stupid villian

Considering that you haven't even seen the movie yet, I don't think you're qualified to judge.
the villian isn't exclusive to the movie

i could tell you that the joker is awesome without seeing the new batman movie
I dunno how I didn't post yesterday.

Cause it carp owns. Just go see it, cause nothing else is as good in theaters right now. For me it kinda appeals even more than spiderman, tony stark is a deeper, cooler character.

I want a Ironman suit so bad!!
I heard that Iron Man only had two fight scenes.
And that it is funny but not a good movie.
This movie was pretty kick carp. I missed the scene after the credits though Uncertain
Roy Wrote:
Roy Wrote:

O.K

1) I am still living with my parents so that is where the food comes from of course and keep in mind I am only 18.

18 isn't exactly young. I'm 19 and I work full time.
I'm 18 and I work approx. 16 hours a week?
I liek Stark's sex grunt.

I hated that scene, it was sooooo out-of-the-blue... I guess it was necessary for character development.

Other than that, the movie was epic Gasp
I'm 16 and work 18 hours a week. I haven't seen the movie but I want to.

Also, this can't possibly be the best movie of the year because the Dark Knight is coming out. Smile