I Aam.. IRONNMAAANN

Tyson12 Wrote:I heard that Iron Man only had two fight scenes.
And that it is funny but not a good movie.

well you heard wrong. Tony Stark is supposed to be funny the entire movie is ment to be funny. think of him as Bruce Wayne with a sense of humor
Guys it's not my fault it is just really hard to get a job in this country with all their rules and rubbish. Like most places want you to have work experience but how are you going to get any when they won't take you on anywhere for the same reason.
well you really have to start at the bottom (fast foor rest., movie theaterSmile ), and develop killer interview skills. Check the local paper classifieds

litrid haha yea i was going to respond like that too
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:Also, this can't possibly be the best movie of the year because the Dark Knight is coming out. Smile

Twisted argument, your logic is flawed because!

xP I watched this today. I think it was rather well done. This year is looking to have a bumper crop of good superhero movies.
Roy Wrote:Guys it's not my fault it is just really hard to get a job in this country with all their rules and rubbish. Like most places want you to have work experience but how are you going to get any when they won't take you on anywhere for the same reason.
I got my first and current job as an IT Developer, I'm 21. It's possible in this country if you have the willingness, not every company will require work experience. Get one of those carp jobs first then you'll have work experience, then you can get the job that previously required experience and go up from there.

I might go see this at the weekend. Wtf at the Stark scene though?
to be fair, i liked Iron Monger (Obadiah's suit) better
AnnieDuck Wrote:I'm 18 and I work approx. 16 hours a week?
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:I'm 16 and work 18 hours a week.

For some reason, seeing these two posts together amuses me.
Just saw this today, I thought it was pretty carp awesome.
Sam Jackson as Max fury makes me so damn happy.

NIIICCKK FUURRRYY.

Well. The movie was a great movie imo.
Great way to start off a trilogy.
I cannot wait for ironman 2.
Although its due in 2 years.
I believe War machine will be in it while stalk drinks himself to death.
annnnd They are working on an Avengers movie, mr. tony stark will of course be in it.

Along with the new Captain america movie and Thor movie. next 2-3 years are gunna be jam-packed with great marvel films.
Might have to finally go see a movie, sounds good.
god dammit i get them confused
any who war machine and drunken IM suit flying + avengers for next movie y/n

Ironman 2 = Warmachine + Drunken Stark
then the Avengers is separate movie.
captain america and thor get their own movies too
it'll be interesting to see how they deal with what happened in civil war or whatever it was to captain america, though it'll probably just be another round of origins type movies
G Wrote:This movie was pretty kick carp. I missed the scene after the credits though Uncertain

after the credits it show nick fury from shield the guy who creates the avengers so their mite be a part two or a avengers movie
nick fury is played by samuel l jackson fyi
How apt; the Iron Man episode of the new Fantastic Four cartoon was on the other day. Tongue_out
Went to see it today. Kickass movie. The suit looked great, really complex with all of the parts moving kinda like in Transformers. Also, Tony Stark is an awesome character and Robert Downey Jr. did great as him.
Finally saw this. Amazing. Loved the movie, but it was cool just looking at the suit and the different animations that were done as well.
like the other two above me said, great movie, the suit was kickass
only complaint was the last fight scene wasn't as epic as i thought it would be
I loved this movie. It's probably the best superhero movie of all time. Tony Stark is such a great character.
I've now seen this film and man was it good. I liked the part where he first put the suit on.
I loved when Terrance Howard looked at the other suit and said, "Nahh Mabye next time."
I have a love hate relationship with this film.

WARNING SPOILERS

I loved how Tony Stark was portrayed by Downey Jr. I think he did an incredible job and honestly, it made the movie. Terrance Howard is usually awesome but at times he felt too much like he was just there for humor rather than any other reason.

The action scenes were alright but they felt rushed at points.

Mizz Potts was actually a really solid character in the movie, much to my suprise.

I gotta say I enjoyed the actor who played the villain in the film both as a villain and as Starks friend. But that last twenty minute battle was ludicrous. It was rushed and almost stupid.

I do love how the film focused more on character development than action though.