I’m Drbstp!

My fellow Bladers, 

I’m new to the WBO Community but I’ve been a Blader since the Tyson era; where Beyblades would get annihilated but we picked up the pieces and kept fighting🌪💥🌪

I recently started building Beyblades again for fun and it’s more nostalgic than ever. 

In my recent thread; my 1st thread here in WBO, I addressed what’s considered “illegal”. Me being the enthusiast that I am, I’m here because I want to push the limits. There are serious design flaws in the hasbro series; particularly the Burst series BeyBlades. For some this is a huge disadvantage in competition so I’m here to tighten up the culture. I would love to see the BeyBlade community speak up on these issues to bring change in how we’re able to make improvements (while remaining burstable) on our investments without compromising competitions. 

I love the Takara Tomy’s solid designs but I’m Hasbro at Heart because they’re affordable. I came from a childhood where my BeyBlade was everything. My blade of choice was Galeon; a single layer, double weight (add-on), blacked out monster. There were no rules at the time against making your BeyBlade your own especially if there was no harm to the structural integrity of the BeyBlade, the culture or community.

So my question to you is, where do you see BeyBlade in the near future?

I’m happy to be here and maybe one day I’ll enter a tournament where I get to meet some of you and my BeyBlades are seen as worthy. 

Thank you!
(Feb. 08, 2021  4:27 AM)Drbstp Wrote: My fellow Bladers, 

I’m new to the WBO Community but I’ve been a Blader since the Tyson era; where Beyblades would get annihilated but we picked up the pieces and kept fighting🌪💥🌪

I recently started building Beyblades again for fun and it’s more nostalgic than ever. 

In my recent thread; my 1st thread here in WBO, I addressed what’s considered “illegal”. Me being the enthusiast that I am, I’m here because I want to push the limits. There are serious design flaws in the hasbro series; particularly the Burst series BeyBlades. For some this is a huge disadvantage in competition so I’m here to tighten up the culture. I would love to see the BeyBlade community speak up on these issues to bring change in how we’re able to make improvements (while remaining burstable) on our investments without compromising competitions. 

I love the Takara Tomy’s solid designs but I’m Hasbro at Heart because they’re affordable. I came from a childhood where my BeyBlade was everything. My blade of choice was Galeon; a single layer, double weight (add-on), blacked out monster. There were no rules at the time against making your BeyBlade your own especially if there was no harm to the structural integrity of the BeyBlade, the culture or community.

I’m happy to be here and maybe one day I’ll enter a tournament where I get to meet some of you and my BeyBlades are seen as worthy. 

Thank you!

Welcome to the WBO, enjoy your stay.

Also, may I ask which ruleset you were following? I mean like a Hasbro Official Ruleset, WBO Official Ruleset, etc.

And there’s no disadvantage in the playing field. Everyone can just go online and buy some TT Beys if they really want the meta stuff, and Hasbro Beys are their own thing.
In regard to rule set, I’m speaking amongst bladers. If you could build it then you could used it. I’ve never been in a competition but it seem as thought there are add-ons and/or faulty parts that are frowned upon which deter bladers from participating. Again, I’m new to the community but I didn’t realize Hasbro and TT were segregated.

A Bey is a Bey; am I right?
(Feb. 08, 2021  5:08 AM)Drbstp Wrote: In regard to rule set, I’m speaking amongst bladers. If you could build it then you used it. I’ve never been in a competition but it seem as thought there are add-ons and/or faulty parts that are frowned upon which deter bladers from participating. Again, I’m new to the community but I didn’t realize Hasbro and TT were segregated.

A Bey is a Bey am I right?

Yeah uh, you were just playing with friends, not in an actual tournament scene. The rules in place ensure a fair meta-game. And I haven’t heard of many (or any) Bladers not wanting to compete in events just because they can’t put cushions in their layers.
(Feb. 08, 2021  5:12 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  5:08 AM)Drbstp Wrote: In regard to rule set, I’m speaking amongst bladers. If you could build it then you used it. I’ve never been in a competition but it seem as thought there are add-ons and/or faulty parts that are frowned upon which deter bladers from participating. Again, I’m new to the community but I didn’t realize Hasbro and TT were segregated.

A Bey is a Bey am I right?

Yeah uh, you were just playing with friends, not in an actual tournament scene. The rules in place ensure a fair meta-game. And I haven’t heard of many (or any) Bladers not wanting to compete in events just because they can’t put cushions in their layers.
Then I guess I would be the first. In simplest terms I don’t see the harm in modifications for poor factory designs. I’ve literally had a Lightning-X Istros burst apart with little to no effort but with a simple tweak it stands a fighting chance.
(Feb. 08, 2021  5:17 AM)Drbstp Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  5:12 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yeah uh, you were just playing with friends, not in an actual tournament scene. The rules in place ensure a fair meta-game. And I haven’t heard of many (or any) Bladers not wanting to compete in events just because they can’t put cushions in their layers.
Then I guess I would be the first. In simplest terms I don’t see the harm in modifications for poor factory designs. I’ve literally had a Lighting-X burst apart with little to no effort but with a simple tweak it stands a fighting chance.

Mods can make a bey completely OP and like Cheeto said we want a fair meta. If a bey is weak then its weak.
(Feb. 08, 2021  5:21 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  5:17 AM)Drbstp Wrote: Then I guess I would be the first. In simplest terms I don’t see the harm in modifications for poor factory designs. I’ve literally had a Lighting-X burst apart with little to no effort but with a simple tweak it stands a fighting chance.

Mods can make a bey completely OP and like Cheeto said we want a fair meta. If a bey is weak then its weak.
Then I suppose it’s just money wasted right? Regardless of love for the design people just have to deal with being “weak”. What’s wrong with being OP? We’re all trying to build the strongest BeyBlades, correct? But I can tell this is a subject that would stir the pot; which wasn’t my intention but I was curious on how the community would respond.
(Feb. 08, 2021  5:28 AM)Drbstp Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  5:21 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Mods can make a bey completely OP and like Cheeto said we want a fair meta. If a bey is weak then its weak.
Then I suppose, then it’s just money wasted right? Regardless of of where some love the design but had to deal with being “weak”. What’s wrong with being OP? We’re all trying to build the strongest BeyBlades correct? But I can tell this is a subject that would steer the pot which wasn’t my intention but I was curious on how the community would respond.

You make the strongest bey by LEGALLY using LEGAL parts. "Whats wrong with being OP" you ask? Theres nothing wrong with being strong but its just unfair when you're OP to the point where you cant even be beaten ONCE.
(Feb. 08, 2021  5:21 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Mods can make a bey completely OP and like Cheeto said we want a fair meta. If a bey is weak then its weak.
Then I suppose it’s just money wasted right? Regardless of love for the design people just have to deal with being “weak”. What’s wrong with being OP? We’re all trying to build the strongest BeyBlades, correct? But I can tell this is a subject that would stir the pot; which wasn’t my intention but I was curious on how the community would respond.

Sure, build OP Beyblades, but without modifications. And it’s not our fault that you ‘wasted’ money, you had a chance to look at information on it, and make a decision about whether or not to buy it.
(Feb. 08, 2021  5:32 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  5:28 AM)Drbstp Wrote: Then I suppose it’s just money wasted right? Regardless of of where some love the design but had to deal with being “weak”. What’s wrong with being OP? We’re all trying to build the strongest BeyBlades correct? But I can tell this is a subject that would steer the pot which wasn’t my intention but I was curious on how the community would respond.

You make the strongest bey by LEGALLY using LEGAL parts. "Whats wrong with being OP" you ask? Theres nothing wrong with being strong but its just unfair when you're OP to the point where you cant even be beaten ONCE.
Who’s to say you can’t be beaten? Which brings me back to my original thread; if you’re burstable, stamina depleted, can’t stay in the stadium (KO, Pocketed) then you can still be beaten. There’s more than one way to lose a battle regardless of how strong your BeyBlade is. I’ve seen OP Beys lose and never burst at all so there’s really no harm, nor foul.

(Feb. 08, 2021  5:38 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  5:28 AM)Drbstp Wrote: Then I suppose it’s just money wasted right? Regardless of love for the design people just have to deal with being “weak”. What’s wrong with being OP? We’re all trying to build the strongest BeyBlades, correct? But I can tell this is a subject that would stir the pot; which wasn’t my intention but I was curious on how the community would respond.

Sure, build OP Beyblades, but without modifications. And it’s not our fault that you ‘wasted’ money, you had a chance to look at information on it, and make a decision about whether or not to buy it.

In actuality I didn’t have a chance and if you want to be technical, I saw a nice Bey and I bought it not knowing that it was “weak” so I made it better. I couldn’t just test launch it in the store but even if I could I truly enjoy the design, I just wished it was designed better.

I guess it’s a good thing Bit Beast don’t really exist huh? We’d all be in trouble...j/k but seriously how my times have people complained about the poor designs of particular models and the disappointment behind them being too loose some other weak points.  I’m just speaking for those I’ve seen that have experienced these issues on YouTube videos and other platforms. I’m probably late on these topics I joined to talk about these things.
(Feb. 08, 2021  5:43 AM)Drbstp Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  5:32 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: You make the strongest bey by LEGALLY using LEGAL parts. "Whats wrong with being OP" you ask? Theres nothing wrong with being strong but its just unfair when you're OP to the point where you cant even be beaten ONCE.
Who’s to say you can’t be beaten? Which brings me back to my original thread; if you’re burstable, stamina depleted, can’t stay in the stadium(KO, Pocketed) then you can still be beaten. There’s more than one way to lose a battle regardless of how strong your BeyBlade is. I’ve seen OP Beys lose and never burst at all so there’s really no harm, nor foul.

(Feb. 08, 2021  5:38 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Sure, build OP Beyblades, but without modifications. And it’s not our fault that you ‘wasted’ money, you had a chance to look at information on it, and make a decision about whether or not to buy it.

In actuality I didn’t have a chance and if you want to be technical, I saw a nice Bey and I bought it not knowing that it was “weak” so I made it better. I could just test launch it in the store but even if I could I truly enjoy the design just wished it was designed better.

I guess it’s a good thing Bit Beast don’t really exist huh? We’d all be in trouble...j/k but seriously how my times have people complained about the poor designs of particular models and the disappointment behind them being too loose some other weak points.  I’m just speaking for those I’ve seen that have experienced these issues on YouTube videos and other platforms. I’m probably late on these topics I joined to talk about these things.
Yeah, sorry that a Bey you like isn’t the Tempest Xtend+ of the Beyblade meta, but that doesn’t mean change all of the rules. Beyblade has been going on for ages, and not at any point has there been any big rule changes because one Beyblade was too weak.
(Feb. 08, 2021  6:19 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  5:43 AM)Drbstp Wrote: Who’s to say you can’t be beaten? Which brings me back to my original thread; if you’re burstable, stamina depleted, can’t stay in the stadium(KO, Pocketed) then you can still be beaten. There’s more than one way to lose a battle regardless of how strong your BeyBlade is. I’ve seen OP Beys lose and never burst at all so there’s really no harm, nor foul.

In actuality I didn’t have a chance and if you want to be technical, I saw a nice Bey and I bought it not knowing that it was “weak” so I made it better. I could just test launch it in the store but even if I could I truly enjoy the design just wished it was designed better.

I guess it’s a good thing Bit Beast don’t really exist huh? We’d all be in trouble...j/k but seriously how my times have people complained about the poor designs of particular models and the disappointment behind them being too loose or some other weak points.  I’m just speaking for those I’ve seen that have experienced these issues on YouTube videos and other platforms. I’m probably late on these topics I joined to talk about these things.
Yeah, sorry that a Bey you like isn’t the Tempest Xtend+ of the Beyblade meta, but that doesn’t mean change all of the rules. Beyblade has been going on for ages, and not at any point has there been any big rule changes because one Beyblade was too weak.
Sounds like there are some individuals that aren’t open the change. Rules change all the time so do laws so why not change BeyBlade. I would love to se more intense battles, that’s what fueled the fire for me and I’m sure other bladers too. I’m sorry if the subject struck a nerve but I don’t mind a little change for the sake of make making BeyBlade more realistic and enjoyable. Also, I could care less about a “Tempest Xtend+ of the Beyblade meta” or what have you; a Bey is a Bey, make it yours and own it. There are too many copies as it is. I love seeing creativity because it’s not hurt any one but it might hurt some egos.

(Feb. 08, 2021  6:20 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!

Thank you!
Welcome to the WBO, Drbstp! I hope you enjoy it here!
(Feb. 08, 2021  6:42 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Welcome to the WBO, Drbstp! I hope you enjoy it here!

I’m loving it already! Thank you

Thank you!

Hello, you said you build beyblade, so do you just take metal or plastic and form it into a beyblade or do you 3D print them

Well if we’re talking about modded beys my Alastor will crush everyone here
(Feb. 08, 2021  10:23 PM)Jdog757 Wrote:

Thank you!

Hello, you said you build beyblade, so do you just take metal or plastic and form it into a beyblade or do you 3D print them
Not at all, I still customize my BeyBlades using original Hasbro and TT parts.

(Feb. 08, 2021  10:27 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  5:28 AM)Drbstp Wrote: Then I suppose it’s just money wasted right? Regardless of love for the design people just have to deal with being “weak”. What’s wrong with being OP? We’re all trying to build the strongest BeyBlades, correct? But I can tell this is a subject that would stir the pot; which wasn’t my intention but I was curious on how the community would respond.

Well if we’re talking about modded beys my Alastor will crush everyone here
That’s the spirit🌪
(Feb. 08, 2021  6:19 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  5:43 AM)Drbstp Wrote: Who’s to say you can’t be beaten? Which brings me back to my original thread; if you’re burstable, stamina depleted, can’t stay in the stadium(KO, Pocketed) then you can still be beaten. There’s more than one way to lose a battle regardless of how strong your BeyBlade is. I’ve seen OP Beys lose and never burst at all so there’s really no harm, nor foul.

Then how can you call yourself good at beyblade if all you do is play in a rule set where there’s literally no skill. It’s literally just “little Timmy you win because you can get better beys then little Jimmy”. Since gt came out beyblade has turned to a more customization based system. So why not expand off that and let people bring their own 3d printed beys and modded beys. It’ll show people’s ability’s with customization and skill at beyblade. And it won’t come with a still meta where everyone brings the same beyblade and parts and makes it a “who’s Spriggan can spin steal better then this Spriggan”. Imo it would make beyblade a lot of fun.
(Feb. 08, 2021  10:48 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  6:19 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yeah, sorry that a Bey you like isn’t the Tempest Xtend+ of the Beyblade meta, but that doesn’t mean change all of the rules. Beyblade has been going on for ages, and not at any point has there been any big rule changes because one Beyblade was too weak.
Then how can you call yourself good at beyblade if all you do is play in a rule set where there’s literally no skill. It’s literally just “little Timmy you win because you can get better beys then little Jimmy”. Since gt came out beyblade has turned to a more customization based system. So why not expand off that and let people bring their own 3d printed beys and modded beys. It’ll show people’s ability’s with customization and skill at beyblade. And it won’t come with a still meta where everyone brings the same beyblade and parts and makes it a “who’s Spriggan can spin steal better then this Spriggan”. Imo it would make beyblade a lot of fun.

I understand where you are coming from but hasbro and takara tomy still gotta make profit!
(Feb. 08, 2021  10:50 PM)Makinghistory1 Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  10:48 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Then how can you call yourself good at beyblade if all you do is play in a rule set where there’s literally no skill. It’s literally just “little Timmy you win because you can get better beys then little Jimmy”. Since gt came out beyblade has turned to a more customization based system. So why not expand off that and let people bring their own 3d printed beys and modded beys. It’ll show people’s ability’s with customization and skill at beyblade. And it won’t come with a still meta where everyone brings the same beyblade and parts and makes it a “who’s Spriggan can spin steal better then this Spriggan”. Imo it would make beyblade a lot of fun.

I understand where you are coming from but hasbro and takara tomy still gotta make profit!

Last time I checked tt and hasbro aren’t paying us or the wbbo so why should we care. Also people will probably buy beys for their parts and so they can mod them.
(Feb. 08, 2021  6:33 AM)Drbstp Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  6:19 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yeah, sorry that a Bey you like isn’t the Tempest Xtend+ of the Beyblade meta, but that doesn’t mean change all of the rules. Beyblade has been going on for ages, and not at any point has there been any big rule changes because one Beyblade was too weak.
Sounds like there are some individuals that aren’t open the change. Rules change all the time so do laws so why not change BeyBlade. I would love to se more intense battles, that’s what fueled the fire for me and I’m sure other bladers too. I’m sorry if the subject struck a nerve but I don’t mind a little change for the sake of make making BeyBlade more realistic and enjoyable. Also, I could care less about a “Tempest Xtend+ of the Beyblade meta” or what have you; a Bey is a Bey, make it yours and own it. There are too many copies as it is. I love seeing creativity because it’s not hurt any one but it might hurt some egos.

(Feb. 08, 2021  6:20 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!

Thank you!

hi, welcome!

ok, I definitely understand what you're saying. however, there are two types of WBO play, the WBO definitions are a bit different, but this is how I see it.
#1: Casual play/Unranked play. This is what you want. these tournaments have no rakings, so it's very casual and chill. this is closer to playing with friends than the other type. not a lot of people there are in it to win, but to have fun.
#2: Ranked play. Just what it sounds like. much more serious. losing affects your international ranking.

There have been talks of a third type of play, not yet instituted, I'll come back to it

anyways, modding is definitely illegal, for a few reasons. I'll only address the paper buffer mod.

#1: Strong beys. There are a lot of beys that would be unburstable with this mod. For example, sparking beys. these burst very rarely, and with a piece of paper, it would basically take the burst out of Beyblade burst. one could attempt to take every TT and Hasbro burst non-re-release in existence, and test it, but tbh, not many have that power/are willing to do it.
#2: Burst resisting parts. The Gen weight, LuciferII Chip(TT), MCC's, MGC's, Power, Around, 1D, the GT Spriggan chip, Maximum Garuda(tt and hasbro), All beys with rubber(especially Ace' and Judgment), and dash drivers all help with burst resistance. Those are simply the ones I could think of off the top of my head. there is no point for a resistor when all of these parts exist. And, if you are playing with Burst Gen 1 and 2s, there is an entire ranked format for that, to level the playing field.
#3: TT. The WBO takes a lot of its rules and such from WBBA regulated tournaments. since TT and Hasbro want to make money off of the aforementioned burst preventing parts, they probably wouldn't do this. also, the WBO has a Beyblade-selling sponsor, so I don't think we would be doing this anytime soon.

There have been talks of a new 3D printed/Modification format. who knows, you could lead the charge Smile. But for now, we have to address the possible problems with the formats we have, find why those possible problems exist, and if possible, find an exploitable loophole or remove the problem altogether. There have been a few things that were stupidly unfair that the WBO had to shut down, such as changing layer bases and spin directions mid-battle. For now, I would try to work with what we have before it becomes too much. That's when change naturally happens.

(Feb. 08, 2021  10:48 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:

Therein lies a problem. Little Jimmy wins because Little Timmy had no access to a 3D printer, or could not make a decent bey. WBO Beyblade is for everyone, not just creative geniuses. we need to make a new format for that. we would also need some rules regarding legal/illegal parts and mods. Teeth strength, Metal protrusions, even weight must all be regulated. and even that must be in a format of it's own(back to the jimmy-timmy analogy).
(Feb. 08, 2021  10:55 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  6:33 AM)Drbstp Wrote: Sounds like there are some individuals that aren’t open the change. Rules change all the time so do laws so why not change BeyBlade. I would love to se more intense battles, that’s what fueled the fire for me and I’m sure other bladers too. I’m sorry if the subject struck a nerve but I don’t mind a little change for the sake of make making BeyBlade more realistic and enjoyable. Also, I could care less about a “Tempest Xtend+ of the Beyblade meta” or what have you; a Bey is a Bey, make it yours and own it. There are too many copies as it is. I love seeing creativity because it’s not hurt any one but it might hurt some egos.

Thank you!

hi, welcome!

ok, I definitely understand what you're saying. however, there are two types of WBO play, the WBO definitions are a bit different, but this is how I see it.
#1: Casual play/Unranked play. This is what you want. these tournaments have no rakings, so it's very casual and chill. this is closer to playing with friends than the other type. not a lot of people there are in it to win, but to have fun.
#2: Ranked play. Just what it sounds like. much more serious. losing affects your international ranking.

There have been talks of a third type of play, not yet instituted, I'll come back to it

anyways, modding is definitely illegal, for a few reasons. I'll only address the paper buffer mod.

#1: Strong beys. There are a lot of beys that would be unburstable with this mod. For example, sparking beys. these burst very rarely, and with a piece of paper, it would basically take the burst out of Beyblade burst. one could attempt to take every TT and Hasbro burst non-re-release in existence, and test it, but tbh, not many have that power/are willing to do it.
#2: Burst resisting parts. The Gen weight, LuciferII Chip(TT), MCC's, MGC's, Power, Around, 1D, the GT Spriggan chip, Maximum Garuda(tt and hasbro), All beys with rubber(especially Ace' and Judgment), and dash drivers all help with burst resistance. Those are simply the ones I could think of off the top of my head. there is no point for a resistor when all of these parts exist. And, if you are playing with Burst Gen 1 and 2s, there is an entire ranked format for that, to level the playing field.
#3: TT. The WBO takes a lot of its rules and such from WBBA regulated tournaments. since TT and Hasbro want to make money off of the aforementioned burst preventing parts, they probably wouldn't do this. also, the WBO has a Beyblade-selling sponsor, so I don't think we would be doing this anytime soon.

There have been talks of a new 3D printed/Modification format. who knows, you could lead the charge Smile. But for now, we have to address the possible problems with the formats we have, find why those possible problems exist, and if possible, find an exploitable loophole or remove the problem altogether. There have been a few things that were stupidly unfair that the WBO had to shut down, such as changing layer bases and spin directions mid-battle. For now, I would try to work with what we have before it becomes too much. That's when change naturally happens.

(Feb. 08, 2021  10:48 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Then how can you call yourself good at beyblade if all you do is play in a rule set where there’s literally no skill. It’s literally just “little Timmy you win because you can get better beys then little Jimmy”. Since gt came out beyblade has turned to a more customization based system. So why not expand off that and let people bring their own 3d printed beys and modded beys. It’ll show people’s ability’s with customization and skill at beyblade. And it won’t come with a still meta where everyone brings the same beyblade and parts and makes it a “who’s Spriggan can spin steal better then this Spriggan”. Imo it would make beyblade a lot of fun.

Therein lies a problem. Little Jimmy wins because Little Timmy had no access to a 3D printer, or could not make a decent bey. WBO Beyblade is for everyone, not just creative geniuses. we need to make a new format for that. we would also need some rules regarding legal/illegal parts and mods. Teeth strength, Metal protrusions, even weight must all be regulated. and even that must be in a format of it's own(back to the jimmy-timmy analogy).

Ok and little Timmy can mod his bey. It doesn’t take a lot to make a good modded bey. Like you said before shove a piece of paper in it and it’s unburstable
(Feb. 08, 2021  11:05 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  10:55 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: hi, welcome!

Ok and little Timmy can mod his bey. It doesn’t take a lot to make a good modded bey. Like you said before shove a piece of paper in it and it’s unburstable

Unburstable doesn’t mean unbreakable. 3D prints are usually a lot better. I have reasoning behind this but I’m typing on my phone now and that makes carp kinda hard to type.
(Feb. 08, 2021  11:09 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  11:05 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Ok and little Timmy can mod his bey. It doesn’t take a lot to make a good modded bey. Like you said before shove a piece of paper in it and it’s unburstable

Unburstable doesn’t mean unbreakable. 3D prints are usually a lot better. I have reasoning behind this but I’m typing on my phone now and that makes carp kinda hard to type.

Ok and? If the kid can’t make a good bey then why should we care. Last time I checked the wbbo doesn’t do anything if a kid can’t get a good bey so why would the same not happen here?