I’m Drbstp!

(Feb. 10, 2021  1:03 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:59 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: I ship this lol

Interesting. But we all know the stamina king is the electric drivers

I'm sorry, you mean when their electricity is off.
One thing, please go to the LAD Tiers thread because I honestly don't know where on earth are you for Beyblade (no offence intended)
Hy and Ig' will never best atomic unless you put it on a super heavy bey. I found a layer that helps it to spin 7 minutes or more, but that was on its own.

Now If Drbstp really followed my advice, his friends are the ones that need modifying

I’m simply suggesting a new format, all
all the technicalities is why I started this to begin with. There are too many Chiefs and no enough Indians. I’ll be satisfied once an Official WBO staff/admin shuts this possibility down but I until the appreciate the consistency on my thread.
(Feb. 10, 2021  1:10 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  1:04 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Dang this is news to me. My imperial dragon and regalia Genesis out spin every stamina combo I can throw at it
Don't worry I was like that too.
It's true that their drivers have awesome LAD so maybe that's why you won.
However do yourswlf a favor, buy LTE and World Spriggan and you have a pretty good combo

(Feb. 10, 2021  1:10 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Hey man don’t bring racism into this

What? Where? Racism?

You said discriminate
BRUH 150 replies XD
(Feb. 10, 2021  1:13 AM)Drbstp Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  1:03 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: I'm sorry, you mean when their electricity is off.
One thing, please go to the LAD Tiers thread because I honestly don't know where on earth are you for Beyblade (no offence intended)
Hy and Ig' will never best atomic unless you put it on a super heavy bey. I found a layer that helps it to spin 7 minutes or more, but that was on its own.

Now If Drbstp really followed my advice, his friends are the ones that need modifying

The technicalities is why I started this to begin with. There are to many Chiefs and no enough Indians. I’ll  be satisfied once an Official WBO staff/admin shuts this possibly down but I appreciate the consistency on my thread.
Indians?
(Feb. 10, 2021  1:13 AM)Drbstp Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  1:03 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: I'm sorry, you mean when their electricity is off.

The technicalities is why I started this to begin with. There are to many Chiefs and no enough Indians. I’ll  be satisfied once an Official WBO staff/admin shuts this possibly down but I appreciate the consistency on my thread.

Thats ok. But ain't gonna happen, cos it's too hard to regulate

(Feb. 10, 2021  1:13 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  1:10 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Don't worry I was like that too.
It's true that their drivers have awesome LAD so maybe that's why you won.
However do yourswlf a favor, buy LTE and World Spriggan and you have a pretty good combo

What? Where? Racism?

You said discriminate

Oh sorry, because he was saying how we banned LCs MGCs MCCs even though we didn't do I thought it was an appropriate word
(Feb. 10, 2021  1:15 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  1:13 AM)Drbstp Wrote: I’m simply suggesting a new format, all
Indians?

It’s an analogy...let’s not do this on my thread please.
how and why is this thread still going?
(Feb. 10, 2021  1:15 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
Indians?

Chiefs?

(Feb. 10, 2021  1:17 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: how and why is this thread still going?

No idea, this thread ain't nonsense, but he's suggesting the impossible so we r trying to tell him the truth
(Feb. 10, 2021  1:17 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  1:15 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Indians?

Chiefs?

(Feb. 10, 2021  1:17 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: how and why is this thread still going?

No idea, this thread ain't nonsense, but he's suggesting the impossible so we r trying to tell him the truth

i dont think truth is in his vocabulary Tired
(Feb. 10, 2021  1:20 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  1:17 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Chiefs?

Dang you just exposed this man. Ended his entire career
(Feb. 10, 2021  1:20 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  1:17 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Chiefs?

Ain't this too... Direct, he's just trying to be Thrifty, I just want to tell him that
1. It's not feasible
2. It will never happen

He's got his answer on whether there can be a modded format, so let's stop, there is no point continuing
(Feb. 10, 2021  1:15 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:

Thats ok. But ain't gonna happen, cos it's too hard to regulate

(Feb. 10, 2021  1:13 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: You said discriminate

Oh sorry, because he was saying how we banned LCs MGCs MCCs even though we didn't do I thought it was an appropriate word
Oh it is I’m just messing around

(Feb. 10, 2021  1:16 AM)Drbstp Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  1:15 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Indians?

It’s an analogy...let’s not do this on my thread please.
I know I’m just trolling
(Feb. 10, 2021  1:24 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  1:15 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Thats ok. But ain't gonna happen, cos it's too hard to regulate

Oh it is I’m just messing around

Had me scared I was gonna be banned for a moment lmao

Why are you still on it is the better question? You stated your claim and that should be enough.
(Feb. 10, 2021  1:21 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  1:20 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i dont think truth is in his vocabulary Tired

Ain't this too... Direct, he's just trying to be Thrifty, I just want to tell him that
1. It's not feasible
2. It will never happen

He's got his answer on whether there can be a modded format, so let's stop, there is no point continuing

Yes there is

(Feb. 10, 2021  1:24 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  1:24 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Oh it is I’m just messing around

Had me scared I was gonna be banned for a moment lmao
Wait you thought a random dude on the internet saying “racism” is gonna equal a ban lol sorry I had you scared

I am a one man army to keep this thread alive
(Feb. 10, 2021  1:26 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  1:21 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Ain't this too... Direct, he's just trying to be Thrifty, I just want to tell him that
1. It's not feasible
2. It will never happen

Yes there is

(Feb. 10, 2021  1:24 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Had me scared I was gonna be banned for a moment lmao
Wait you thought a random dude on the internet saying “racism” is gonna equal a ban lol sorry I had you scared

I didn't say rasicm I only said DISCRIMINATE, doesn't mean rasicm, also people may actually get banned
(Feb. 10, 2021  1:32 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  1:26 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Yes there is

I didn't say rasicm I only said DISCRIMINATE, doesn't mean rasicm, also people may actually get banned
Discriminate could mean racism. You can discriminate against someone
For the sake of avoiding further calamity on this thread, I'll have to close it. Bur first, here are my two cents on a ruleset that allows modified Beys. Similar to my opinion on 3D Printed Tournaments, I think it would be very hard to regulate what can be allowed and what isn't, especially since the Beys would have to be checked at the tournament for legality. Also, there would be a bigger monetary barrier for success in modified Beyblade tournaments because the best baseline for a modified Bey is one that's already good, which means it would take more work to make a successful modified Hasbro Bey than a successful modified Takara Tomy Bey. Not to mention that any materials or equipment used to modify the Beyblade would cost even more extra money. At the end of the day, Beyblade is still a toyline, which means that it has to make money. If you want to be a competitive player on a tight budget, maybe the Burst Standard Format isn't your thing. I'd suggest looking into Burst Classic and Burst Limited because Hasbro and Takara Tomy play on a more or less even playing field in those two Formats, which means you don't have to give up on Hasbro to succeed in them.