Hyuga vs. Hikaru Discussion

Who would win in a battle, Hyuga or Hikaru? Why?
(Nov. 13, 2020  12:15 AM)Apollo17 Wrote: Who would win in a battle, Hyuga or Hikaru? Why?

I think this should go in the random thoughts thread
Hikaru totally though.
I say Hikaru just cause he is smarter than Hyuga and always has a plan
If it's Manga version Hikaru wins . Even amine wise Hikaru seems to have better control of limit break so I'll say he wins by a fraction.
(Nov. 13, 2020  12:18 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: If it's Manga version Hikaru wins . Even amine wise Hikaru seems to have better control of limit break so I'll say he wins by a fraction.

yes sir
(Nov. 13, 2020  12:18 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: If it's Manga version Hikaru wins . Even amine wise Hikaru seems to have better control of limit break so I'll say he wins by a fraction.

I feel like they have equal control of limit break, Hyuga seemed to be struggling more than hikaru because he was going up against valt while his brother went up against drum.
Okay imo Hikaru does have better analyzation and battle techniques than Hyuga. But Hyuga does have more of a relationship with Hyperion than Hikaru has with Helios. So imma have to give it a 50/50. Until one of them shows a really big feat i'm just gonna give it a tie.
(Nov. 13, 2020  12:48 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Okay imo Hikaru does have better analyzation and battle techniques than Hyuga. But Hyuga does have more of a relationship with Hyperion than Hikaru has with Helios. So imma have to give it a 50/50. Until one of them shows a really big feat i'm just gonna give it a tie.

Seems so
(Nov. 13, 2020  12:20 AM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  12:18 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: If it's Manga version Hikaru wins . Even amine wise Hikaru seems to have better control of limit break so I'll say he wins by a fraction.

I feel like they have equal control of limit break, Hyuga seemed to be struggling more than hikaru because he was going up against valt while his brother went up against drum.
those are fair points
I really like Hyuga more than Hikaru
but Hikaru would win