[Hyderabad, India] BeyDays: Blaze in the Haze! - May 28th

Hyderabad,

10:00 on 05/28/2012
Hosted by
  Relic
Contact Host
Format
Metal Fight

Most official Metal Fight/Fusion gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

What's up Bladers! The time has come for you to get ready for the first ever BeyDays event in Hyderabad!
I know this is a little confusing as BeyDays is on 26th and 27th. But due to the strikes here in Hyderabad, the Committee has given us special permission to celebrate BeyDays on the 28th!

The details of the event are pretty much same as the previous ones :

Venue: Sanjeevaiah Park (Near Hussain Sagar Lake)

Date and time : 28th May, 2012(Of Course). Be at the park by about 12:30 PM. There will be parts checking and then the tournament should start at around 1:00 PM.

Format : Standard MFB. Round Robin/Block Round Robin (Depending on the number of attendees)

Surface : Grass!

Entry Fee : 250 Rs for one time entry and free for WBO Passport Holders. You can buy a Passport at the tournament for Rs. 500 (It grants you free entry to WBO Sanctioned events for one whole year and monthly Beyblade giveaways).

Hosts : BeyBlast, Relic

Judges : ?Mr.Mystery?, fabregasrox323

Some Important stuff *PLEASE READ* :

☻ First off, before you do anything else, please read the WBO Official Play rules - Click Here. If you don't, you'll be losing out on the tournament day, so don't blame us.

☻ Lunch - You will either have to pack some lunch for yourself or eat before you come. Also, there is a canteen in the park which sells snacks and drinks.

☻ Please post in this thread and give me or BeyBlast a ring if you want to attend. Yes. You need to call either of us and give us your contact number. Because incidents have happened in the past where people said they were attending but didn't actually show up on the tournament day, and there was no way to contact them either. 
You can say something like "Hey Relic/BeyBlast", so we'll instantly you're someone who is interested in attending the tournament.

☻ Please be committed. If you say you're coming and don't show up, you'll just spoil the fun for the other participants and expose yourself to a possible warning.

☻ We don't use the money we get from the Entry fees. All the money is sent to the WBO. Please read this for more information : Matter of Money of the World Beyblade Organization. As you can read there, this money is used for the running and maintenance of the site and to buy cool prizes for contests and lotteries.

Since this is BeyDays, WBO will also hold the traditional Beylotto! This alone is the reason why you should participate!

Yes! You automatically get entered into this Lotto if you participate at a BeyDays event.

Click HERE to know more about this Lotto, including the prizes if you win the lotto!

Confirmed Attendees :

Relic
Beyblast
?Mr.MyStery?
fabregasrox323
Ldrago destroy1
meteo Ldrago2
Xcore Chaos
Shuttershock
Crasher
ghostdestroyer
Blader Zeus

Lastly, we would like to thank the WBO Committee for approving this as a Beydays event!
Good Luck to all the participants! Grin

You can always contact us if you have any problems Eee!

-BeyBlast and Relic.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Cool...! Good luck guys & a gracious special permission. i thought this is '6-0 no way -Time to stop Relic'
maybe he will win the lotto also...!
Congrats!! you have another Bey Tourney in Hyderabad.Hope so you get 6-0 in this Tournament also.I wish Electric Pays the Money as soon as possible
So legend Relic will have another practice session XD. I dont mean to discourage anyone but with Relic and attack types around, no one stands a chance. So, either hope for a miracle or hope to get beaten by none other than the legend Relic Tongue_out_wink
ashton-yeah,i really thought 6-0.... whatever you said was the name
anyways,i wanted to face Relic once!
You'll lose before you see his Blitz XD. He is the unbeaten legend for a reason.
(May. 18, 2012  6:25 PM)N0body Wrote: So legend Relic will have another practice session XD. I dont mean to discourage anyone but with Relic and attack types around, no one stands a chance. So, either hope for a miracle or hope to get beaten by none other than the legend Relic Tongue_out_wink
Legend huh o.O
Oh so mf-h legend blitz relic(lol unicorno) s130 rf will be used or any new custom?
Well another new tourney YEAH.GO GO GO INDIA.india is haveing nice amount of tourneys these days.thats a good thing.KEEP IT UP.
No, it will be GF(Gold Face)-6 Legend Relic TW(tournament winner)60 RF/R2F that will work wonders that day XD
C'mon man! Your underestimating the other Bladers here! I mean seriously, I'v been beaten a lot of times. Look at my BeyBattle record (Wins/Loses), it's no different from the other member's records here on the WBO!
Relic@ Dude I wanted to make the thread, never mind

NObody@ I won once against Relic and lost 2-3 once.......too close lOl
What makes yours special is that you almost never used anything except attack and also because you KOd top-tier defense/anti-attack with attackers. Now that is something which is impossible to do. I'm not underestimating/making fun of anyone, I know you all might be much better than me but you cant deny the fact that only a legend blader can KO Basalt GB145 CS with Storm Pegasis consistently and he is the only one who can KO Basalt anti-attack with Lightning. Now doesn't that make him unbeatable unless he is out of luck?
Relic, I'm not sure about Blader Zeus but let him be on the unconfirmed list.
Woohoo another tourney!!!Really excited about this tourney!!!This time I will try to stop Relic from another victory!!!
Another tournament ? Looks like Hyderabad is going to be first the city to have two MFB tournaments in a month, in India. Smile
I really think we should stop underestimating all the other Bladers in Hyderabad.
Well I won't be able to make it again. Pinching_eyes
Relic do you remember that 11 round free play match we had ? I really wanted to face you again like that.
@BS5-yeah i remember that one
Relic-will come prepared this time and try to come in the finals this time too be ready to get defeated cause this time my main aim will be you.

@BS5 - Dude you the only on one who beat me in the play-offs.
It would be fun battling you again.

@Faber - We always have a good battle so lets hope even this goes that way
@BeyBlast-you can write my full name and yeah will have a good battle this time too.
Feels good to listen waht you said "Faber" lOl
Just kidding fabregasrox323
Nobody
i would always like to face a legend,it doesn't matter if i lose.
cause i grow more mature when i face better bladers XD
Everything is going well and looks like the second tournament will also be confirmed and by the way why isnt anybody posting POSTPOSTPOST POSTPOSTPOST
Whoa Relic! That's awesome! Yet another tournament! Grin

IMPORTANT: Guys, I have a fool-proof technique to beat Relic EASILY.
He might be the master of Attack types, but if you follow my technique, he'll shudder and self-KO/launch outside the stadium/abandon the battle and give you a free win/etc.

Here's your formula to win against Relic-
That might not work you know. It could just make it worse for everyone. Eee
I'd like to see the results after that. LOL.

But hey, we shouldn't underestimate anyone. Relic can be beat.
Hey Relic, please put me on the unconfirmed list cause i may come on 28th, but yet i still dont know so please put me on the unconfirmed list. thanks!
@_hacker- It's a spam..And a really HUGE post too....
^^^^ Dude Mr.? u mad
Its spam