Hunter x Hunter thread

Discuss any thoughts about Togashi's masterpiece here.
I just wanted another season. And I want Meruem and Komugi to come back somehow.
(Aug. 23, 2020  6:14 AM)rainy days Wrote: I just wanted another season. And I want Meruem and Komugi to come back somehow.
Yeah another season would be awesome the Dark continent is awesome and in the manga Chrolo and Hisoka fight and Kurapika back to action. But Meruem and Komugi's death was necessary to the characters' develpment
(Aug. 23, 2020  10:39 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2020  6:14 AM)rainy days Wrote: I just wanted another season. And I want Meruem and Komugi to come back somehow.
Yeah another season would be awesome the Dark continent is awesome and in the manga Chrolo and Hisoka fight and Kurapika back to action. But Meruem and Komugi's death was necessary to the characters' develpment

I know sadly. But the Chrolo vs Hisoka fight was nice, and after when Hisoka killed Shalnark, that was even more nice. The anime is going to return, but I just want it to be soon since Bleach is returning.
(Aug. 23, 2020  10:57 PM)rainy days Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2020  10:39 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Yeah another season would be awesome the Dark continent is awesome and in the manga Chrolo and Hisoka fight and Kurapika back to action. But Meruem and Komugi's death was necessary to the characters' develpment

I know sadly. But the Chrolo vs Hisoka fight was nice, and after when Hisoka killed Shalnark, that was even more nice. The anime is going to return, but I just want it to be soon since Bleach is returning.
But for that Togashi needs to end another hiatus
(Aug. 23, 2020  11:03 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2020  10:57 PM)rainy days Wrote: I know sadly. But the Chrolo vs Hisoka fight was nice, and after when Hisoka killed Shalnark, that was even more nice. The anime is going to return, but I just want it to be soon since Bleach is returning.
But for that Togashi needs to end another hiatus

isn't the manga on a hiatus?
(Aug. 23, 2020  11:17 PM)rainy days Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2020  11:03 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: But for that Togashi needs to end another hiatus

isn't the manga on a hiatus?
Yes, thats why the hiatus must end, we need more chapters to continue the anime
(Aug. 23, 2020  11:30 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2020  11:17 PM)rainy days Wrote: isn't the manga on a hiatus?
Yes, thats why the hiatus must end, we need more chapters to continue the anime

But the manga is well ahead of where the anime left off.
(Aug. 23, 2020  11:39 PM)rainy days Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2020  11:30 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Yes, thats why the hiatus must end, we need more chapters to continue the anime

But the manga is well ahead of where the anime left off.
Yeah now it's just wait

Did you know that Gon's japanese voice actor (2011) also dubs Drum?
(Aug. 23, 2020  11:45 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2020  11:39 PM)rainy days Wrote: But the manga is well ahead of where the anime left off.
Yeah now it's just wait

I never knew that
(Aug. 23, 2020  11:45 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2020  11:39 PM)rainy days Wrote: But the manga is well ahead of where the anime left off.
Yeah now it's just wait

You mean Megumi Han?

(Aug. 23, 2020  10:39 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:

Kurapika won't survive however if he used his nen ability to Gyro or some villain (The guy who thinks the Universe who didn't even give an inch to him not Zeppeli) Rather than the Phantom Troupe, Remember at season 3? he said if he used his nen to other people but not the phantom Troupe, the dagger will Fall and pierce his heart

Hunter X Hunter in my words (spoilers)

Legal Poachers and an 12 year old kid who Went berserk to a Genocidal Cat-Ant Hybrid servant of a king ant because of killing a kite finding His dad who is presumed dead but not dead with an Young Assasin, An business man who secretly wants to be a doctor after his friend dying or suffering from an disease and an Red eye blonde Sasuke who wants to find an Thief group but was interrupted by a child predator clown with an Gum power introduction And an Guy who wants to fight Strong dudes and now after completing an exam for legal Poachers, the Green Drum and the assasin Fights in an tournament and gets trained by Chinese 4 eye Chuck Norris, while Red Eye Blonde Sasuke trains to practice some Aura Kung Fu and get qualified to get a Job, while Business man doctor Is studying to become a Doctor

and lets just skip Battle of New york or york new and Greed Island arc (P.S Greed Island arc is my fav arc No cap)

Now after all The Green Haired Drum and Assasin is deployed in action after Some Genocidal Ants attack an Technology free country and plans to Infiltrate North Korea and also The Ant king plays some chess Counterpart with a girl and now chairman Yamomoto (For me, Netero looks like Yamomoto from Bleach) stabs himself and activates Tsar Bomb, releasing toxins that kills Butterfly and Red Hulk and also kills the girl who looks like Killua's Biological mom, And thus ends the Chimera Ant arc and now the Trump Election arc and The Hiatus Arc amen
(Aug. 24, 2020  6:30 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2020  11:45 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Yeah now it's just wait

You mean Megumi Han?

(Aug. 23, 2020  10:39 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Yeah another season would be awesome the Dark continent is awesome and in the manga Chrolo and Hisoka fight and Kurapika back to action. But Meruem and Komugi's death was necessary to the characters' develpment

Kurapika won't survive however if he used his nen ability to Gyro or some villain (The guy who thinks the Universe who didn't even give an inch to him not Zeppeli) Rather than the Phantom Troupe, Remember at season 3? he said if he used his nen to other people but not the phantom Troupe, the dagger will Fall and pierce his heart

Legal Poachers and an 12 year old kid who Went berserk to a Genocidal Cat-Ant Hybrid servant of a king ant because of killing a kite finding His dad who is presumed dead but not dead with an Young Assasin, An business man who secretly wants to be a doctor after his friend dying or suffering from an disease and an Red eye blonde Sasuke who wants to find an Thief group but was interrupted by a child predator clown with an Gum power introduction And an Guy who wants to fight Strong dudes and now after completing an exam for legal Poachers, the Green Drum and the assasin Fights in an tournament and gets trained by Chinese 4 eye Chuck Norris, while Red Eye Blonde Sasuke trains to practice some Aura Kung Fu and get qualified to get a Job, while Business man doctor Is studying to become a Doctor

and lets just skip Battle of New york or york new and Greed Island arc (P.S Greed Island arc is my fav arc No cap)

Now after all The Green Haired Drum and Assasin is deployed in action after Some Genocidal Ants attack an Technology free country and plans to Infiltrate North Korea and also The Ant king plays some chess Counterpart with a girl and now chairman Yamomoto (For me, Netero looks like Yamomoto from Bleach) stabs himself and activates Tsar Bomb, releasing toxins that kills Butterfly and Red Hulk and also kills the girl who looks like Killua's Biological mom, And thus ends the Chimera Ant arc and now the Trump Election arc and The Hiatus Arc amen
The only 2 abilities that Kurapika can't use are Chain jail e judgement chain

I realy want a crossover between Yu yu hakusho and Hunter x Hunter, it could be a tournament in heavens' arena
(Aug. 24, 2020  12:12 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2020  6:30 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote: You mean Megumi Han?

The only 2 abilities that Kurapika can't use are Chain jail e judgement chain

I realy want a crossover between Yu yu hakusho and Hunter x Hunter, it could be a tournament in heavens' arena

The crossover I would want is One Punch Man and HunterxHunter.
I’ve watched the first 65 episodes of this, so I am still on the Greed Island Arc. This has been a great anime to watch so far, so I would recommend watching it if you have the time to do so. My favorite character so far is Gon.
(Oct. 28, 2020  8:48 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I’ve watched the first 65 episodes of this, so I am still on the Greed Island Arc. This has been a great anime to watch so far, so I would recommend watching it if you have the time to do so. My favorite character so far is Gon.
You're almost on the best HxH arc
pitou is trap
pouf is gay
youpi is mega sus
(Nov. 06, 2020  7:02 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: pitou is trap
pouf is gay
youpi is mega sus

Huh?
(Dec. 08, 2020  4:56 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  7:02 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: pitou is trap
pouf is gay
youpi is mega sus

Huh?

why are you confused
(Dec. 08, 2020  5:16 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  4:56 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Huh?

why are you confused

I didn't get but I do now
Hunter X Hunter might be coming back there's  a new Hisoka render (Just wanna keep this thread alive)
[Image: EuTduf1XUAIifqu?format=jpg&name=large]
(Feb. 19, 2021  11:09 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Hunter X Hunter might be coming back there's  a new Hisoka render (Just wanna keep this thread alive)

It’s not official. The VA thing was for some hunter x hunter VR thing, no anime series or anything like that.
(Feb. 20, 2021  2:03 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  11:09 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Hunter X Hunter might be coming back there's  a new Hisoka render (Just wanna keep this thread alive)

It’s not official. The VA thing was for some hunter x hunter VR thing, no anime series or anything like that.
Just a joke, as you can see that is not Hisoka
I'm on ep 69, I love this anime!
If finished this masterpiece two days ago, I need more.

Also I’d like to ask, who do you think is the most fitting character out of the group of Gon, Killua, Leorio, and Kurapika to want to go to the dark continent?

I think that Gon is the one who would most likely want to go there, simply because the other characters have motivations that prevent them from leaving, other thank killua, but we’ll talk about him later. Kurapika would want to stay on the known world since almost if not all of the scarlet eyes haven’t left it. Leorio wants to study to become a doctor, and last time I checked there aren’t medical schools nor internet for online schooling in the dark continent. As for killua, it’s possible he would want to go to the dark continent so he can learn the origins of Nanika, but still, the dark contin Doesn’t seem like the kind of think killua would be fascinated by. No, I think Gon would want to go there and explore the land. Why? Well because it’s just a Think Gon would want. Also the want to explore it kinda runs in his veins. His ancestor and father have wanted to go/gone there before.

Now what is the point of this question? Well I think that if there is any of the 4 characters that would make a good protagonist for the dark continent, it would be Gon. Some people have said that Togashi hash changed the main character of hxh and has taken Gon out of the picture, but I personally don’t think so, I think Gon is just “on hiatus” like Togashi, he’s taking a break and then he’ll be back into the picture when the story needs him.

No one is gonna read this