Hunter Doomscizer Jaggy' 1A

no offense, but isnt that just killer/krusher w/a photoshopped sparking chip on it?
(Oct. 16, 2020  4:20 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: no offense, but isnt that just killer/krusher w/a photoshopped sparking chip on it?

Compare them!
...its inverted?
(Oct. 16, 2020  4:25 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: ...its inverted?

????????
You did something similar to Crazy Aries right
(Oct. 16, 2020  4:29 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  4:25 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: ...its inverted?

????????

this is what krusher w/ a sparking chip would look like if you put it in front of a mirror. Aside from the chip and the inversion, there are no noticeable differences. also if you say smth about the combo i know this is the combo crazyaries recommended for executioner, i watched his vid lol.
(Oct. 16, 2020  4:44 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  4:29 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: ????????

this is what krusher w/ a sparking chip would look like if you put it in front of a mirror. Aside from the chip and the inversion, there are no noticeable differences. also if you say smth about the combo i know this is the combo crazyaries recommended for executioner, i watched his vid lol.
It has another sliding blade behind there don't you see?
Looks like what I imagined. Nice job!
(Oct. 16, 2020  4:46 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  4:44 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: this is what krusher w/ a sparking chip would look like if you put it in front of a mirror. Aside from the chip and the inversion, there are no noticeable differences. also if you say smth about the combo i know this is the combo crazyaries recommended for executioner, i watched his vid lol.
It has another sliding blade behind there don't you see?

i guess theres that but that is almost not even there. this is literally krusher w/a sparking chip, not very creative.
(Oct. 16, 2020  4:44 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  4:29 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: ????????

Do you see the 1A chassis under the clicks? Stop dissing me!
(Oct. 16, 2020  5:01 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  4:44 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: this is what krusher w/ a sparking chip would look like if you put it in front of a mirror. Aside from the chip and the inversion, there are no noticeable differences. also if you say smth about the combo i know this is the combo crazyaries recommended for executioner, i watched his vid lol.

I don't see it. It's just a reversed killer deathcyther with a sparking chip.
(Oct. 16, 2020  5:02 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  5:01 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Do you see the 1A chassis under the clicks? Stop dissing me!

I don't see it. It's just a reversed killer deathcyther with a sparking chip.

same. there is literally a vortex, like right under the killer layer
(Oct. 16, 2020  5:01 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:

No, but I do see the Vortex frame that goes on Killer Deathscyther, and a large sparking chip where the god chip would be. As well as a mirrored version of kD.
(Oct. 16, 2020  5:07 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  5:01 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Do you see the 1A chassis under the clicks? Stop dissing me!

No, but I do see the Vortex frame that goes on Killer Deathscyther, and a large sparking chip where the god chip would be. As well as a mirrored version of kD.

Do you photoshop?

(Oct. 16, 2020  4:47 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Looks like what I imagined. Nice job!

Thanks!
(Oct. 16, 2020  5:14 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  5:07 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: No, but I do see the Vortex frame that goes on Killer Deathscyther, and a large sparking chip where the god chip would be. As well as a mirrored version of kD.

Do you photoshop?

If you're going to do something, at least put effort. You just put a reversed killer deathcyther with a sparking chip with separate picture of the 1A chassis and Jaggy'.
(Oct. 16, 2020  4:18 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: [Image: jaggy.png]
dude btw deathsyther needs a light blue 2A