Hunter Burst [CANCELLED]

Bakersfield, California
Windsor Park
515 Windsor Park Dr, Bakersfield, CA 93311
  Meet at the benches in the shaded area.
11:00 AM on 06/06/2020
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Time Info:
Check In: 10:45 Am.
Tournament Starts: 11:00 Am

Other Information:
Note: Tournament can last a couple hours.
If you can bring an extra Standard Burst Stadium Please do so.
Tournament Cap: 32 Players

Stadium picture 
[Image: 61nU6M134eL._AC_SX522_.jpg]

Prizes: Bigbang Genesis, Kerbeus K2, Istros I4.
1st picks 1st then 2nd then 3rd.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Apr. 04, 2020  1:06 AM)Valger Wrote:
I am trying to be an organiser so I am posting 50 posts.
Spamming posts to be able to take the organizer quiz will almost guarantee that you not become an organizer.

You need to make 50 posts of DECENT QUALITY AND MEANING, more than "I can't wait!" or "I'm spamming posts to hit 50".

EDIT: Oh No, look at all these spam posts! At this point I almost HAVE TO give you warning percentage for spamming! But you're new, I'm going to try to give you the benefit of the doubt. DON'T DO IT AGAIN!
(Apr. 04, 2020  3:02 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2020  1:06 AM)Valger Wrote:
I am trying to be an organiser so I am posting 50 posts.
Spamming posts to be able to take the organizer quiz will almost guarantee that you not become an organizer.

You need to make 50 posts of DECENT QUALITY AND MEANING, more than "I can't wait!" or "I'm spamming posts to hit 50".

EDIT: Oh No, look at all these spam posts! At this point I almost HAVE TO give you warning percentage for spamming! But you're new, I'm going to try to give you the benefit of the doubt. DON'T DO IT AGAIN!

I am not trying to spam and I am just exited so I am trying to be as formal as possible. I am not trying to start an argument.
(Apr. 04, 2020  7:34 PM)Valger Wrote: I am not trying to spam and I am just exited so I am trying to be as formal as possible. I am not trying to start an argument.
I don't understand what you mean by formal. I don't think that word means what you think it does. But you ARE spamming. It's not a debate or an argument, it's a fact. And you WILL stop unless you want warning percentage that last 12 months and activates automated tempbans that last longer the more warning percentage you get. Now, stop spamming.
(Apr. 04, 2020  10:34 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2020  7:34 PM)Valger Wrote: I am not trying to spam and I am just exited so I am trying to be as formal as possible. I am not trying to start an argument.
I don't understand what you mean by formal. I don't think that word means what you think it does. But you ARE spamming. It's not a debate or an argument, it's a fact. And you WILL stop unless you want warning percentage that last 12 months and activates automated tempbans that last longer the more warning percentage you get. Now, stop spamming.

OK im sorry but, what does the warning percentage do?
(Apr. 05, 2020  1:51 PM)Valger Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2020  10:34 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I don't understand what you mean by formal. I don't think that word means what you think it does. But you ARE spamming. It's not a debate or an argument, it's a fact. And you WILL stop unless you want warning percentage that last 12 months and activates automated tempbans that last longer the more warning percentage you get. Now, stop spamming.

No idea, but I would like to know
(Apr. 05, 2020  10:17 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2020  1:51 PM)Valger Wrote: OK im sorry but, what does the warning percentage do?
No idea, but I would like to know

the repercussions get worse and worse as you do worse and worse things, till you're baned
(Apr. 05, 2020  1:51 PM)Valger Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2020  10:34 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I don't understand what you mean by formal. I don't think that word means what you think it does. But you ARE spamming. It's not a debate or an argument, it's a fact. And you WILL stop unless you want warning percentage that last 12 months and activates automated tempbans that last longer the more warning percentage you get. Now, stop spamming.

Temporary suspension. It’s in the community rules. You should read them.
Thank both of you for telling me
Thank you, for the heads up. Hopefully the world will be back to normal by then.
(Apr. 04, 2020  1:49 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2020  1:06 AM)Valger Wrote: Am I allow to bring a bey that is not takaratomy or hasbro?
No. Only Takara Tomy or Hasbro.

So the beyblade brand is not allow?
(Apr. 08, 2020  5:29 PM)Valger Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2020  1:49 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: No. Only Takara Tomy or Hasbro.

So the beyblade brand is not allow?

What do you even mean? Beyblade is not a brand. Hasbro and Takara Tomy are brands. Beyblade is the product.
Nate the Blader Unfortunately, it has been decided that we will be extending the temporary suspension of all WBO events to the end of May due to COVID-19.

All upcoming events will need to be planned for June 1st, 2020 or later. We will be posting the update in the News forum this weekend. If your event date has not been changed or if you have not cancelled it by then, we will be moving it out of the upcoming events forum and it will be considered cancelled.

Thank you for your understanding!
(Apr. 08, 2020  5:32 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2020  5:29 PM)Valger Wrote: So the beyblade brand is not allow?

What do you even mean? Beyblade is not a brand. Hasbro and Takara Tomy are brands. Beyblade is the product.

oof
(Apr. 08, 2020  7:05 PM)Kei Wrote: Nate the Blader Unfortunately, it has been decided that we will be extending the temporary suspension of all WBO events to the end of May due to COVID-19.

All upcoming events will need to be planned for June 1st, 2020 or later. We will be posting the update in the News forum this weekend. If your event date has not been changed or if you have not cancelled it by then, we will be moving it out of the upcoming events forum and it will be considered cancelled.

Thank you for your understanding!

Yah! I could go now
i might be able to come. but if i can i'll bring lord spriggan
(Apr. 09, 2020  1:32 AM)Stonezilla1126 Wrote: i might be able to come. but if i can i'll bring lord spriggan

i recommend making a combo
and/or bring b-93 sword  launcher or string launcher with power trigger

with what?

what combination

do any of you guys live in arizona?

blader boy7 are you going to talk
(Apr. 09, 2020  1:37 AM)Stonezilla1126 Wrote: and/or bring b-93 sword  launcher or string launcher with power trigger

with what?

what combination

do any of you guys live in arizona?

blader boy7 are you going to talk

Please stop Spamming. Sure, bring your b-93 sword launcher, It's up to you. I don't live in Arizona. If you are wondering about a combination, post in the Build me a combo thread, ok
(Apr. 09, 2020  7:09 PM)Kenryu Wrote: is outer illegal

Read the rule books.
(Apr. 09, 2020  7:09 PM)Kenryu Wrote: is outer illegal

In Burst Classic, yes. In this tournament, which Is a Standard, no, it's not illegal
Due to all tournaments in May being canceled because of Covid-19, this tournament is now being held June 6 2020 which is the 1st Saturday of June. Best wishes and stay safe.
(Apr. 10, 2020  2:05 AM)Kenryu Wrote: do you need 3 beys

No, but it is good to have a deck. I made that mistake at my first tournament. I just used Cho-Z Achilles, St, and OmWink