How would you fix a beyburst character?

Beyblade Burst has a grand total of 54 important/semi important characters....and there's a few/some them we like. Either some are either: 
Underutilized
Boring
Pointless
Had Potential
Was Good in one season but meh/dropped in another.

So let's just talk about how we'd make them better/fix them. Anyone and anything goes. Even Melos Nekota.
(Aug. 17, 2019  1:32 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Beyblade Burst has a grand total of 54 important/semi important characters....and there's a few/some them we like. Either some are either: 
Underutilized
Boring
Pointless
Had Potential

So let's just talk about how we'd make them better/fix them. Anyone and anything goes. Even Melos Nekota.
Aiga was too OP. He needed to lose a bit more.
How I would fix the they-went-into-nonexistence characters is by making a proper plot and giving them importance
(Aug. 17, 2019  4:55 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: How I would fix the they-went-into-nonexistence characters is by making a proper plot and giving them importance

Specifically anyone?
(Aug. 18, 2019  10:39 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  4:55 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: How I would fix the they-went-into-nonexistence characters is by making a proper plot and giving them importance

Specifically anyone?

Not anyone in particular, but Id like more on the Snake Pit and its Bladers. The Snake Pit was like, pretty dark and had an interesting concept. Season 2 acted like it was widely known as a myth, but the next seasons acted like it was nonexistent (being, the newer characters dont bring it up, like its a dead myth)
Delta is very angry and do not have personality, he's a kind of Shu without the nice part.
(Aug. 20, 2019  12:53 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: Delta is very angry and do not have personality, he's a kind of Shu without the nice part.
I kinda get that, though I wouldn't say he has no personality. He's jealous at Drum, has an immense desire to win (to the point he practiced that launch more than 2000 times) and proving himself to his bey. Its standard anime rival stuff, but I wouldn't say he's one note, and no one's really gonna get upset by that.
Would you prefer if the show gave him more layers outside "I wanna be the best".

I feal like the writers wanted to do that, they just ran out of time.
(Aug. 20, 2019  8:25 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:

I feal like the writers wanted to do that, they just ran out of time.

Especially Houi. I like Cho Z more than most people (I still consider it the weakest of the trilogy), but they did him dirty. Went from a main to supporting to cameo. A pity, he was one of my favorites.
Though I like Phi and Hearts the way they are already, I wanna tweak them a little. Maybe alter some of Phi’s motivation, because his original motivation for his doings was pretty narm-y and ridiculous. Also, I still dislike how its kinda debatable whether they are aliens or not. So much, that people still argue for whatever side
(Aug. 18, 2019  10:41 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  10:39 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Specifically anyone?

Not anyone in particular, but Id like more on the Snake Pit and its Bladers. The Snake Pit was like, pretty dark and had an interesting concept. Season 2 acted like it was widely known as a myth, but the next seasons acted like it was nonexistent (being, the newer characters dont bring it up, like its a dead myth)

Shu mentioned how he was Red Eye and we saw montages of him bringing it up, but yeah he never outright said, "hey, this happened".

Though it would be hard to set that up in season 1 (minus Shu losing at the semis), is it possible to connect the Dead Gran to the Snake Pit? It wouldn't be too much of a stretch, the SPO was gathering data on the world's mid to high level bladers, which explains the Shadow variants of the five. And while the underground facility itself is intense, it wasn't killing people, and its implied Evel and Hearts used the data Kyle gathered in order to update those challenges for Aiga (and Ranjiro). Perhaps before the start of the series, Hearts gathered equipment and data from the Snake Pit and set up the Dead Gran show (or paid off Alexander for some of it).
Weird stretch but it explain the gap.
Most of the current ones and recent ones aren’t great, so to fix this, I would forcefully remove everything supernatural from the series, and make all the characters that faded into oblivion or became jokes stronger and more important.
(Aug. 17, 2019  1:32 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Beyblade Burst has a grand total of 54 important/semi important characters....and there's a few/some them we like. Either some are either: 
Underutilized
Boring
Pointless
Had Potential

I think Jin the owner of Jormuntor could have been like Ken and become a big bart of the story like he had potential he could probably beat wakia
(Aug. 21, 2019  12:17 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Most of the current ones and recent ones aren’t great, so to fix this, I would forcefully remove everything supernatural from the series, and make all the characters that faded into oblivion or became jokes stronger and more important.

Should resonance stay as long as there's no devil/dark resonance influence?
(Aug. 21, 2019  1:36 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  12:17 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Most of the current ones and recent ones aren’t great, so to fix this, I would forcefully remove everything supernatural from the series, and make all the characters that faded into oblivion or became jokes stronger and more important.

Yes, because I want to see an even stronger, darker, more overpowered version of Phi but I want this blader to physically harm the blader not by the bey. Maybe in season 4 Delta will resonance with Diabolos so much that he literally turns into Diabolos or we will have the greatest villain Beyblade Burst has ever encountered. But thats just me.
I personally would have liked to see Ken as a relevant character for longer. He started out as a member of the main cast, they dropped him for awhile, brought him back towards the end of Burst, then hardly involved him in God. It just seems like he had more potential, especially since TT made Guardian Kerbeus...He could have joined (or maybe even led) a team the same way a lot of the main cast did. I do agree with @XSabxManiacX (is that how you tag someone? Sorry if that’s wrong...) about wanting more development or mention of the Snake Pit, as well as Strider Xanthos’ point about Houi.
(Also: Suoh. He was interesting, but they slowly just dropped him. Even keeping him semi-relevant would have been cool, but he really wasn’t in for very long)
I would think that delta is kinda turning into the next red eye
(Aug. 23, 2019  8:37 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: I would think that delta is kinda turning into the next red eye

Would you say the bond between Delta and Diaboros is more healthy than Red Eye and Spriggan or shows signs of being just as toxic?
(Aug. 23, 2019  11:33 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2019  8:37 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: I would think that delta is kinda turning into the next red eye

Would you say the bond between Delta and Diaboros is more healthy than Red Eye and Spriggan or shows signs of being just as toxic?

personally I never saw shu and spriggan or the delta and diabolos being toxic. both parties agreed to go down the path of destruction to get stronger. one of them choose the path in other to complete his promise to a childhood friend and wanting to beat that one rival but lost his way while the other one wants to be to get stronger and be the best , and both their beys accompanied their bladers till the end .both beys and bladers mutually took the ride together just like how phi with Phoenix or hearts with Hades. the only one that appeared to be toxic was the aiga and Achilles since Achilles was crying out loud to aiga to snap out of it but he couldnt hear that cry .
I’d fix valt honestly. He is weird and not in a good way. He can act like ash Ketchum and I hate ash too. I’d fix those things about him

And Ken, cuza, and Laban were given so much character development, and then they just disappeared. What the actual heck. They should be brought back
(Aug. 26, 2019  1:09 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I’d fix valt honestly. He is weird and not in a good way. He can act like ash Ketchum and I hate ash too. I’d fix those things about him

And Ken, cuza, and Laban were given so much character development, and then they just disappeared. What the actual heck. They should be brought back

Still surprised Kensuke wasn't in the top 20 favorite beyburst character polls in Japan. BTW, what parts about Valt were weird to you: personality, character development, characters dynamics? (idk he'd probably be the guy to save a dying Charmander in the rain lol)
Reggie is an @$$ but really a ton of characters have that over-the-top, foolish, selfish attitude and it bugs the hell out me. I want to like em, but they're so irritating. I think that's just a Japanese personality trait but I don't care who are, pompous is not cute.
I wanna make Valt less annoying but that will make him lose his innocent charm, haha
(Aug. 21, 2019  1:36 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:

Yes but aiga went to far

(Aug. 26, 2019  1:09 PM)DaGoldenPengui Wrote:

Absolutely! Ina story im doing i am absolutely bringing back ken cuza and those folks
Everyone loved them and then poof