How to torture everyone on wbo Aka tell us about nightmares youve had

(May. 03, 2021  7:19 PM)Pixi Wrote: had this dream where lighting mcqueen was riding a motorcycle

this is a nightmares thread, that's the best dream possible
(May. 03, 2021  7:40 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i had this dream where i was dying in so many different ways. (like getting crushed, getting my head sliced off, shot, etc). it was more weird than overall scary.

oof i had a wave of those type of nightmares for 2 weeks
i also had one where my dad was shooting me with a gun multiple times.
(May. 03, 2021  8:41 PM)eggblader Wrote: i also had one where my dad was shooting me with a gun multiple times.

Thats a little messed up.
Um ok
Well I had this nightmare that I started having at 3 until I was 4
So there was this giant blimp and me and my mom were in this house, and the blimp kept abducting people on the street.
And when you were abducted you turned into one of the evil sock monkeys friends

I also had a dream that my stuffed cat in the hat was wrapping me in toilet paper , locked the stall door, and drowned me in the toilet
I had sleep paralysis
It kind counts as a nightmare I guess
(May. 03, 2021  9:17 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Um ok

Idk man, I haven't been creeped out yet.
And that's sorta normal, right?
(May. 03, 2021  11:42 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(May. 03, 2021  9:17 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Um ok

Idk man, I haven't been creeped out yet.
And that's sorta normal, right?

yeah
this isnt creepy at all
its actually pretty cool to know what people think and are afraid of (sometimes)
Okay, I had a pretty weird one.
ok so i had this dream (like a few days ago), that i actually failed the semester and that my parents were saying carp about me.
man i feel like my worries about failing got to my dreams lol.
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:45 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: My worst dream was me hallucinating when I had pneumonia. I was being chased, but I don’t know by what. I remember sprinting down the hallway begging my parents to check my bed at like 12 am. This was like this year too. The... thing had the same, I guess presence would be the best word, as me, but darker, more artificial. Like a killer clone of me. And when I stepped out my room at night, I saw IT. Oh man that carp had me running. And there wasn’t just one. There were tons MATERIALIZING out of my bed. Not entirely sure what it looked like, when I glanced at that carp, I made Usain Bolt look like a snail.

I forgot to say this but ever since, every once in a while when im pretty tired, everything gets so loud, and the voices of people around me close in. makes me feel like a piece of trash, psychologically and literally. just an incredibly weird dose of fear and adrenaline, and I hate it. it hasn't happened too much, but I think its just me remembering what it felt like to be chased by something like that.