How to torture everyone on wbo Aka tell us about nightmares youve had

Nightmare 1: Depression
Nightmare 2: Death
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:28 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:26 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yall do know this thread is reported right

i told them to ge tback on topic but yall talking aboutb
getting 1000 posts which nobody cares about now back on topic

If no one cares then why are you talking about it. Seems like you care
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:26 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:25 AM)beykid44 Wrote: but i created the thread so they dont own it
Yes they do because it’s on their website

(Nov. 06, 2020  3:26 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yall do know this thread is reported right

Eh idc

if you dont care just off my thread buddy
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:01 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:37 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: None of your nightmares probably get up to this level. The day I was almost over my grandpas death I had a nightmare where I saw him die again, again, and again till I woke up. I woke up crying so much I wouldn’t be surprised if after I stopped I was dehydrated.

6Jupiter5 what does this tell about me

It shows that you still weren’t over your grandpas death, and that you feel guilt over his death.
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:29 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:26 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Yes they do because it’s on their website

Eh idc

if you dont care just off my thread buddy

I mean I don’t have too so how about no
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:28 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Nightmare 1: Depression

*FACEPALM* Theres a huge difference between fears and nightmares

someone please close this thread

(Nov. 06, 2020  3:31 AM)beykid44 Wrote:

When did it ever say he was talking about a fear?

Fear and nightmares are more closely related than you think.
i had a nightmare set in 2013 where i was playing gta i beat the game so i drove around and when i went by the hollywood sign in gta it said death awaits you so i just thought notin of it but as i drove farther the music in the game became more distorted and i crashed franklin came out the car i think it was and said in a creepy way TiMe To UpGrAdE tO gTa 5
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:36 AM)beykid44 Wrote: i had a nightmare set in 2013 where i was playing gta i beat the game so i drove around and when i went by the hollywood sign in gta it said death awaits you so i just thought notin of it but as i drove farther the music in the game became more distorted and i crashed franklin came out the car i think it was and said in a creepy way TiMe To UpGrAdE tO gTa 5

Shows you’re excitement towards gta 5.
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:43 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:36 AM)beykid44 Wrote: i had a nightmare set in 2013 where i was playing gta i beat the game so i drove around and when i went by the hollywood sign in gta it said death awaits you so i just thought notin of it but as i drove farther the music in the game became more distorted and i crashed franklin came out the car i think it was and said in a creepy way TiMe To UpGrAdE tO gTa 5

Shows you’re excitement towards gta 5.
no i hate gta
Every time I had a bad dream I would break my nintendo ds
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:45 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:43 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Shows you’re excitement towards gta 5.
no i hate gta

Sorry, I totally missed out on the descriptive words. It shows you’re dread for GTA.
Most of the time, when people “die” in their dreams, they wake up because their minds do not know what life after death is. Strangely for me, my deathly nightmares result me in going over to another dream. Example being: One of my friends stabbed a spear through my chest and suddenly I enter a dream about a zombie apocalypse. Maybe gonna perish there

It. Is. Not. Fun

Edited for typos
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:47 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Most of them, when people “die” in their dreams, they wake up because their minds do not know what life after death is. Strangely for me, my deathly nightmares result me in going over to another dream. Example being: One of my friends stabbed a spear through my chest and suddenly I enter a dream about a zombie apocalypse. Maybe gonna perish there

It. Is. Not. Fun

Does that work with seeing someone you care about die over and over again because if that’s true i need to know how that works
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:51 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:47 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Most of them, when people “die” in their dreams, they wake up because their minds do not know what life after death is. Strangely for me, my deathly nightmares result me in going over to another dream. Example being: One of my friends stabbed a spear through my chest and suddenly I enter a dream about a zombie apocalypse. Maybe gonna perish there

It. Is. Not. Fun

Does that work with seeing someone you care about die over and over again because if that’s true i need to know how that works

I dont exactly know. I dont really pay attention to other people in my dreams because chances are, they forget that I exist lol (ESPECIALLY in the mission dreams. Sometimes they forget that I accompanied them and just leave me to the bad guys to handle). All I know is that I get killed in my dreams early on, and the moment strangely hurts. Im not sure if I can describe it, since I dont want to be TMI (but its a dream, so its not meant to be accurate). All I can say is that if youre me, dying in a dream is just quick yet hurts more than when someone else dies
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:56 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:51 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Does that work with seeing someone you care about die over and over again because if that’s true i need to know how that works

I dont exactly know. I dont really pay attention to other people in my dreams because chances are, they forget that I exist lol (ESPECIALLY in the mission dreams. Sometimes they forget that I accompanied them and just leave me to the bad guys to handle). All I know is that I get killed in my dreams early on, and the moment strangely hurts. Im not sure if I can describe it, since I dont want to be TMI (but its a dream, so its not meant to be accurate). All I can say is that if youre me, dying in a dream is just quick yet hurts more than when someone else dies

This indicates that you are undergoing internal changes.
(Nov. 06, 2020  4:07 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: This thread filled quickly

I thought it was 3 years old at first
Has it ever happened that when you have a bad dream you break something you love very much

Fears are part of the unconscious mind and dreams/nightmares are usually a product of the unconscious mind venting out repressed thoughts so they aren’t as different as you may think. For example, I was afraid of heights as a kid so I would very occasionally dream of myself falling from a building only to wake up before I hit the ground.
(Nov. 06, 2020  4:07 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:56 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I dont exactly know. I dont really pay attention to other people in my dreams because chances are, they forget that I exist lol (ESPECIALLY in the mission dreams. Sometimes they forget that I accompanied them and just leave me to the bad guys to handle). All I know is that I get killed in my dreams early on, and the moment strangely hurts. Im not sure if I can describe it, since I dont want to be TMI (but its a dream, so its not meant to be accurate). All I can say is that if youre me, dying in a dream is just quick yet hurts more than when someone else dies

This indicates that you are undergoing internal changes.

Im not surprised about that haha. Im so used to being thrown under the bus at school and people holding me back for my past actiona, Ive actually started to see myself as a villain (no matter how much good Ive done and how well Im doing). Ive become a really messed up down-and-up person and I hardly get dreams that are 100% happy and saccharine. Most of my scary dreams arent even considered nightmares now because theyre so normal
Not sure if this counts but i have had an out of body experience. I guess it could be considered a nightmare depending on how you look at it.
Be like you have a nightmare and you got that feeling you wont wake up again
(Nov. 06, 2020  5:49 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  4:07 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: This indicates that you are undergoing internal changes.

Im not surprised about that haha. Im so used to being thrown under the bus at school and people holding me back for my past actiona, Ive actually started to see myself as a villain (no matter how much good Ive done and how well Im doing). Ive become a really messed up down-and-up person and I hardly get dreams that are 100% happy and saccharine. Most of my scary dreams arent even considered nightmares now because theyre so normal

I feel you. I tend to get what would be considered scary dreams to some, but not to me. Our dreams reveal so much about us it’s kind of scary, but they are a key to understanding ourselves. You shouldn’t hold yourself accountable for the past and neither should others (I hate it when people do that), scary dreams aren’t necessarily a bad thing as they signify a change in personality wether it be for the better or the worse.