How to torture everyone on wbo Aka tell us about nightmares youve had

(Nov. 06, 2020  9:42 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  9:39 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Dream 1. The tornado represents anxiety and worry. The endless green hill means that there are some transitions in your life, and your parents abandoning you means that you are coming to acceptance about something.

Dream 2. you feel like you are being forced to do something before being ready for it

Dream 3. Probably one of Valt’s dreams where he is excited to battle.
Three I get. Two I don’t know if I had a test or something around then so I don’t know. But one... man I have really hard anxiety always that is so true. But the second part I don’t really get

It means that you are accepting a change (although it’s usually for those who are accepting a death) in your life.

Speaking of dreams. I’m going to take like an 1 hour nap.

I’m back after taking a 3 hour nap. No dreams to share with you Unhappy.
(Nov. 06, 2020  9:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  9:42 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Three I get. Two I don’t know if I had a test or something around then so I don’t know. But one... man I have really hard anxiety always that is so true. But the second part I don’t really get

It means that you are accepting a change (although it’s usually for those who are accepting a death) in your life.

Speaking of dreams. I’m going to take like an 1 hour nap.

I’m back after taking a 3 hour nap. No dreams to share with you Unhappy.
im sad now
Last night I had a nightmare that a crazy doctor had me strapped to a stretch rack and was giving me a nasal swab with a drill.
I forgot this thread was alive lol.
No Nightmares for me
(Nov. 10, 2020  4:06 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Last night I had a nightmare that a crazy doctor had me strapped to a stretch rack and was giving me a nasal swab with a drill.

The dream has conflicting meanings. If I were to take my best guess I would say that you are healing from a traumatic experience.
(Nov. 10, 2020  4:27 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  4:06 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Last night I had a nightmare that a crazy doctor had me strapped to a stretch rack and was giving me a nasal swab with a drill.

The dream has conflicting meanings. If I were to take my best guess I would say that you are healing from a traumatic experience.

That makes sense. I've experienced A LOT of trauma in my life. Hey, is it possible that you can tell me the meaning of my creepy Mario-related dream on page 3? I need some help decoding THAT one...
I had a nightmare I kissed a guy lol.
For real:I was walking down the street by my old school and a guy was shot dead right in front of me. I still remember those words "you must run. Far away from this place." The sounds of gun shots filled the air. All I thought to do is to run for safety but I also thought to just walk by like it was nothing. I was shot. 1 shot 2 shots 3 shots all I felt was my regret for my actions.
I had this dream 4 or 3 years ago.
Here is another one I had this one today.
I was up on stage with the band called falling in reverse ronnie asked me if I could sing a part of the song called champion. I mostly sang the screaming parts. I was doing it perfect. After the show ronnie gave me a guitar and a shirt signed by him. Ronnie said "you were great out their you want to join the band?"
I woke up after he said that.
(Nov. 10, 2020  4:51 AM)kai edits Wrote: I had a nightmare I kissed a guy lol.
For real:I was walking down the street by my old school and a guy was shot dead right in front of me. I still remember those words "you must run. Far away from this place." The sounds of gun shots filled the air. All I thought to do is to run for safety but I also thought to just walk by like it was nothing. I was shot. 1 shot 2 shots 3 shots all I felt was my regret for my actions.
I was up on stage with the band called falling in reverse ronnie asked me if I could sing a part of the song called champion. I mostly sang the screaming parts. I was doing it perfect. After the show ronnie gave me a guitar and a shirt signed by him. Ronnie said "you were great out their you want to join the band?"

1. that is a nightmare
2. Hmmm...... interesting
(Nov. 10, 2020  4:53 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  4:51 AM)kai edits Wrote: I had a nightmare I kissed a guy lol.

1. that is a nightmare
I legit bleed to death in that dream.
But the falling in reverse dream was epic tho.
I actually gonna try to learn more about screaming vocals so I can do it for my band.
(Nov. 10, 2020  4:54 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  4:53 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: 1. that is a nightmare
I legit bleed to death in that dream.
I actually gonna try to learn more about screaming vocals so I can do it for my band.

You have a band?!
That's cool bro.
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:35 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: This is the most terrifying nightmare I've ever had:

It's set in 1997. It's Christmas. I get an N64 from my parents, along with Super Mario 64. I spend all holidays playing it. Just before school goes back, I get up to the 70-star door with the infinite staircase, and I only have 57 stars, not enough to get up the staircase. When I get back to school, I tell my friends about it. One of them turns to me and tells me about the BLJ (The Backwards Long Jump), and how to perform it. When I come home from school, no-ones home. I think nothing of this and boot up my N64. I pop in the cartridge and am greeted with Mario's 3D-modeled head. I proceed into the file select and start the game. I climb up the castle until I'm at the 70-star door. I position myself at the bottom of the infinite stairs. I then perform the BLJ, sending Mario flying up to the top of the room. I am then greeted by a giant locked door (which isn't actually in the game). Even though I don't have a key, Mario is able to walk through into a dark hallway. I then lose control of Mario and he starts walking by himself. As I mash the controller's buttons, Mario stops, turns to the screen and then says "Thanks-a so much for playing my game! Now its-a time for you to be punished for cheating. Don't keep the Devil waiting, cheater..." The room then brightens up and the camera goes into first-person. The room is covered in blood and on the walls, are the mutilated and torn-apart bodies of everyone I have ever been friends with in real life, chained to the wall. The bodies the look directly at me, and start screeching in pain. The screen then flashes rapidly, changing between red, black and white. Then words appear on the screen. "You abandoned us. Come home" The screeching and flashing get faster and louder, I then experience a seizure and hit the floor, dead. As my head hits the floor, the TV turns off.

...And that's it. After I had this dream about 4 weeks ago, I've never been able to look at Super Mario 64 again...

It means that you feel guilt about something that you did which you still hold yourself accountable till this day. The part where you return shows that you have put that behind you.
(Nov. 10, 2020  4:57 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:35 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: This is the most terrifying nightmare I've ever had:

It's set in 1997. It's Christmas. I get an N64 from my parents, along with Super Mario 64. I spend all holidays playing it. Just before school goes back, I get up to the 70-star door with the infinite staircase, and I only have 57 stars, not enough to get up the staircase. When I get back to school, I tell my friends about it. One of them turns to me and tells me about the BLJ (The Backwards Long Jump), and how to perform it. When I come home from school, no-ones home. I think nothing of this and boot up my N64. I pop in the cartridge and am greeted with Mario's 3D-modeled head. I proceed into the file select and start the game. I climb up the castle until I'm at the 70-star door. I position myself at the bottom of the infinite stairs. I then perform the BLJ, sending Mario flying up to the top of the room. I am then greeted by a giant locked door (which isn't actually in the game). Even though I don't have a key, Mario is able to walk through into a dark hallway. I then lose control of Mario and he starts walking by himself. As I mash the controller's buttons, Mario stops, turns to the screen and then says "Thanks-a so much for playing my game! Now its-a time for you to be punished for cheating. Don't keep the Devil waiting, cheater..." The room then brightens up and the camera goes into first-person. The room is covered in blood and on the walls, are the mutilated and torn-apart bodies of everyone I have ever been friends with in real life, chained to the wall. The bodies the look directly at me, and start screeching in pain. The screen then flashes rapidly, changing between red, black and white. Then words appear on the screen. "You abandoned us. Come home" The screeching and flashing get faster and louder, I then experience a seizure and hit the floor, dead. As my head hits the floor, the TV turns off.

...And that's it. After I had this dream about 4 weeks ago, I've never been able to look at Super Mario 64 again...

It means that you feel guilt about something that you did which you still hold yourself accountable till this day. The part where you return shows that you have put that behind you.

Ok, thanks. Now I just gotta figure out what I hold myself accountable for...
(Nov. 10, 2020  4:55 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  4:54 AM)kai edits Wrote: I legit bleed to death in that dream.

You have a band?!
That's cool bro.
Yeah I do. Actually soon am I gonna record my first song. I only got one member my self. My band is a metal band. I am the vocalist/guitarist of my band.
(Nov. 10, 2020  4:59 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  4:57 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It means that you feel guilt about something that you did which you still hold yourself accountable till this day. The part where you return shows that you have put that behind you.

Ok, thanks. Now I just gotta figure out what I hold myself accountable for...

Dream telling isn’t always 100% accurate (more like 80%).
(Nov. 10, 2020  5:00 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  4:55 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: You have a band?!
That's cool bro.
Yeah I do. Actually soon am I gonna record my first song. I only got one member my self. My band is a metal band. I am the vocalist/guitarist of my band.

Cool. Is it an original song or a cover? What's your band called?
(Nov. 10, 2020  5:04 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Can nightmares cause you anxiety?

YES.
(Nov. 10, 2020  5:04 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

YES.

uh oh!
(Nov. 10, 2020  4:57 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

...What do you mean by "the part where I return?"

They’re a way of the sub-conscious of telling your conscious about possible anxiety. (Nightmares happen for various reasons, but anxiety is one).
(Nov. 10, 2020  5:09 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

They’re a way of the sub-conscious of telling your conscious about possible anxiety. (Nightmares happen for various reasons, but anxiety is one).

Ok
(Nov. 10, 2020  5:08 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  4:57 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It means that you feel guilt about something that you did which you still hold yourself accountable till this day. The part where you return shows that you have put that behind you.

...What do you mean by "the part where I return?"

Let me explain everything. Your dream has a portion where you “cheat” without knowing it. This shows that you feel guilty about something. Then you go into a place which some would describe as hell and then you leave. This symbolizes you going through your guilt and realizing that you aren’t responsible for that guilt, or that it was in the past and you shouldn’t be held accountable for it.
(Nov. 10, 2020  5:30 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  5:08 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: ...What do you mean by "the part where I return?"

Let me explain everything. Your dream has a portion where you “cheat” without knowing it. This shows that you feel guilty about something. Then you go into a place which some would describe as hell and then you leave. This symbolizes you going through your guilt and realizing that you aren’t responsible for that guilt, or that it was in the past and you shouldn’t be held accountable for it.

But what about the part where I die from a seizure?
I had the SCARIEST nightmare so prepare yourself. The counts castle closed at sesame place. Lol. But then people came and started putting creepy signs around to give REASONS to why it had to close. And they had NOTHING to do with the castle! One was like , “Ernie has been stuck in this elevator for the past 3 days. We have to demolish the castle.” And then some random celebrity shows up, who looks a lot like Zac from Beyblade, and just kinda turns it on? It’s really weird and I’m just as confused as you are.