How to torture everyone on wbo Aka tell us about nightmares youve had

i had a nightmare the was dis cereal killer named genacider syo idky i like danganronpa lol

and in the end i died
I had a nightmare where I was abandoned by my family because I am a failure and then they killed my dog and a hedgehog that I had (i dont have it IRL but in the dream I had, you know, that dream that is clearly not real but you still believe it)
when I woke up I had sleep paralysis (when you cant move neither breath and a demon just go to your face and scare the crip out of you)
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:47 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I had a nightmare where I was abandoned by my family because I am a failure and then they killed my dog and a hedgehog that I had (i dont have it IRL but in the dream I had, you know, that dream that is clearly not real but you still believe it)
when I woke up I had sleep paralysis (when you cant move neither breath and a demon just go to your face and scare the crip out of you)

hehhe torture you now btw could u not like everything i post my feed is dying
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:50 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:47 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I had a nightmare where I was abandoned by my family because I am a failure and then they killed my dog and a hedgehog that I had (i dont have it IRL but in the dream I had, you know, that dream that is clearly not real but you still believe it)

hehhe torture you now btw could u  not like everything i post my feed is dying

sorry, hey that is a way of torturing people in WBO
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:51 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:50 AM)beykid44 Wrote: hehhe torture you now btw could u  not like everything i post my feed is dying

sorry, hey that is a way of torturing people in WBO

ill torture you by putting you in my fanfic and then ur parents kill u

tis a joke
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:52 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:51 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: sorry, hey that is a way of torturing people in WBO

ill torture you by putting you in my fanfic and then ur parents kill u

tis a joke
OMG 
(if harry is not in the fanfic I will ask my parents to kill me)
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:53 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:52 AM)beykid44 Wrote: ill torture you by putting you in my fanfic and then ur parents kill u

tis a joke
OMG 
(if harry is not in the fanfic I will ask my parents to kill me)

my fanfic before sparking so harry wus not born but when he become born i will add harry the dankhog
i have a repeating nightmare of me killing my dad on accident because i thought he was a murder
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:02 AM)LEOBBG Wrote: i have a repeating nightmare of me killing my dad on accident because i thought he was a murder
first time reaction (inside the dream): crying OMG why, why would I do that
second reaction: (crying) what have I done
999th reaction: OOF
99999th reaction: OOPS
99999999th reaction: why am I having these dreams anyway ?
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:06 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:02 AM)LEOBBG Wrote: i have a repeating nightmare of me killing my dad on accident because i thought he was a murder
first time reaction (inside the dream): crying OMG why, why would I do that
second reaction: (crying) what have I done
999th reaction: OOF
99999th reaction: OOPS
99999999th reaction: why am I having these dreams anyway ?

lol
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:07 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lui is gonna torture everyone

is that really that bad?
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:08 AM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:07 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lui is gonna torture everyone

is that really that bad?

Yeah
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:09 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:08 AM)LEOBBG Wrote: is that really that bad?

Yeah

mkay im trusting ya
I once had a dream inside a dream. Weird but not scary

I had a dream that robbers broke in, killed my family one by one, then I woke up when they were gonna kill me
My worst nightmare is that Shu is still evil
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:13 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: I once had a dream inside a dream. Weird but not scary

I had a dream that robbers broke in, killed my family one by one, then I woke up when they were gonna kill me

DUDE HOW THAT NOT SCARY!!!
I had a dream where I kissed a girl and turns out the girl I kissed and married was my sister.
I don't have any siblings not that I know of but this dream creeps me out.
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:15 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: My worst nightmare is that Shu is still evil

My worst of the worst nightmare is that Harry will kill me because he is secretly carl trying to see if a new pet would be more famous than him
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:16 AM)kai edits Wrote: I had a dream where I kissed a girl and turns out the girl I kissed and married was my sister.

i used to have a nightmare where i dated my crush. (it was so weird because im such a nervous wreck around her).
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:17 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i used to have a nightmare where i dated my crush. (it was so weird because im such a nervous wreck around her).

lol! sorry if thats offensive
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:19 AM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:17 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i used to have a nightmare where i dated my crush. (it was so weird because im such a nervous wreck around her).

lol! sorry if thats offensive

lol, you're fine.
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:17 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:16 AM)kai edits Wrote: I had a dream where I kissed a girl and turns out the girl I kissed and married was my sister.

I know but that dream was so weird since a only child. I mean dreams can be weird. I did not find out about that until I woke up in real life. Of course their are some funny stuff in my dream but I don't remember.

too bad me and my crush were best friends except i never got to kiss her we still talk tho shes 16