How to clean your metal wheel.

Poll: Does It work ?

yes! its awesome!!
72.73%
No!!!
27.27%
Total: 100% 44 vote(s)
not working..... my peggy smells like mint.......................GO PEGASIS FRESHNESSBLAST ATTACK!!!!!!
GO LAME JOKES!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol From what I know about oxidization is that when aluminum (which I'm guessing the wheels are mostly made of) oxidizes it loses it's luster, but become a lot harder. So Cleaning imo isn't a bad idea for looks but for competitive battling it may be bad and possibly reduce the actual sturdiness of the wheel. Anyone have any opinions on this?
(Aug. 22, 2010  8:08 PM)sujeethan Wrote: lol From what I know about oxidization is that when aluminum (which I'm guessing the wheels are mostly made of)

Wheels are made from a zinc alloy, not aluminum.
It's only the outer layer which gets oxidised, anyway ...
I just tried this method and it seems to work, at least for a short term fix anyway. Nice
Aluminum isn't exactly the easiest metal to oxidize, in any case.
It worked, but not as new.
MY brother tried doing it but it got all mested up!!!
Hah, "mested up". How does one go about mesting something up, and what does that entail?
I used the cream soft scrub cleaner for kitchen and toothbrush. smell is lemon.
(Sep. 18, 2010  11:42 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Hah, "mested up". How does one go about mesting something up, and what does that entail?

I imagine the toothpaste melted through the metal wheel and got everywhere.
Gasp

Really though, why clean them? unless you just keep them on display..
They look nicer when you look at them in or off of battle.
(Sep. 19, 2010  4:27 AM)Kyo Crisis Wrote: I imagine the toothpaste melted through the metal wheel and got everywhere.
Gasp

1:Melted? i guess you shouldn't use the Burn Metal Wheel then.
2: So your saying i shouldn't Clean a bey that's covered in mud or has gotten a "Grimy" look about it?
how the carp would your bey get covered in mud in the first place
(Sep. 19, 2010  5:33 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: how the carp would your bey get covered in mud in the first place

You sound as if there aren't any kids who don't care much for their beys to decide to do such.
But Yeah. A few kids down my street did that after it rained.
They obviously don't care about their beys then anyways.
Besides, at least for mud, it'd do you just as much good to hose it off.
Umm i was wondering would this rust the metal cause of how much i want my bey to be clean i wouldn't want it to rust using this method Smile
Haha, this is how you repair scratched discs. I guess it makes shiny Beys as well.
Toothpaste won't in any way remove a dent or scratch : \
(Sep. 21, 2010  2:05 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Toothpaste won't in any way remove a dent or scratch : \

You would think so, but it works. If find another disc that won't read, I'll make a video.
I tried it on my rock wheel nothing happened maybe it's cause I was using a towel
(Sep. 19, 2010  4:27 AM)Kyo Crisis Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2010  11:42 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Hah, "mested up". How does one go about mesting something up, and what does that entail?

I imagine the toothpaste melted through the metal wheel and got everywhere.
Gasp

If you dont clean them the bey might get affected and become weaker in battle some how.
Thanks for that scientific reasoning. Seriously though, it has no effect upon gameplay.