How to clean your metal wheel.

Poll: Does It work ?

yes! its awesome!!
72.73%
No!!!
27.27%
Total: 100% 44 vote(s)
I just found out how to clean your metal wheel the easy way. It is not the same way as DrigerGT's way. Just take a medium cloth and put some toothpaste, then rub it to your metal wheel. After you finished doing that, wash your metal wheel with water. And there you go a shiny metal wheel. I hope this helps everyone. Rather than buying those spray things which cost a lot of money. So please try it.
The easy way? More like the poor man's version.That's the same thing as finding a metal polisher for cars and using it on your wheels.
Really this stuff works on rims? Thanks for the tip I'll try it anyways with my Dark wheel it doesn't need to be used so in case anything happens it's only the Dark.
hey im not poor okay? im a rich carp dude. Im trying to help people here.
Well it's a temporary clean until I go buy my Silverware polisher, it's only $10 I don't why you don't just buy it tooth paste is like $5 anyways
Quote:Putting water on metal wouldnt that cause it to rust XD and the color of the wheel would start to fade from the normail color :\ nice idea tough
"poor man" is in no way a reference to your current financial status.
so how did it go?? did it work??
Here's a method Chief - Idea!:
File it down, it's shiny again

I don't think this is the best method.
well yeah its not the best method. its just simple, and yeah....
great idea if you want the metal wheel to smell minty Smile lets fight an epic minty battle face off nd spin the minty metal

XD srry goo idea though
hahaha its okay. it does smell minty lol xD
new title: how to make your beyblade smell good
Smile
Cutei though about using bubbles to clean my bey but i tried it on something made of the same metal the metal was ruined T-T but it spelled like cherrys ^-^ anyways nice idea for making a blade minty fresh Tongue_out_wink
Cute
Hmm, I just use regular silver polish and it works great.
I'm not really sure how the toothpaste shines the wheel, but I'm willing to try this out when my wheels get oxidized again.
Yes it works!
But I heard that it may be best to use the regular/original non-whitening and non-gel toothpaste

btw, I wonder if we can use soft toothbrush to clean it?
just tried it and it turned out cleaner BUT its not that brand new shine.

still, very nice and ty for the tip.
This really works well? I guess Ill try it on my bros Dark wheel haha he wont mind LOLZZZZZZ!
it really works
I've tried it it works however I think there are better ways, this is a like more economic friendly seeing as you can buy toothpaste and a toothbrush from the dollar store.(I think...)
(Aug. 10, 2010  5:48 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: I've tried it it works however I think there are better ways, this is a like more economic friendly seeing as you can buy toothpaste and a toothbrush from the dollar store.(I think...)

Fluoride is deadly to the human body so I wonder how it would be on the long-term effect of actually cleaning a wheel. Maybe because it's tougher there will be no after-deterioration??
Human body is fragile metal isn't as much, also it's a really cheap alternative if u think about it metal polish is $10 for a small can(jar whatever..) a Beyblade is $10 toothbrush+toothpaste=$2 it's cheaper for someone who might need the money elsewhere such as Beyblades haha