How to clean your metal wheel.

Poll: Does It work ?

yes! its awesome!!
72.73%
No!!!
27.27%
Total: 100% 44 vote(s)
tried to clean it with metal polisher agent (one that my mom to scrub the frying pan) mixed with liquid soap, then brush it to metal wheel with tooth brush.
its clean and better than before, but not make it shinny like new one.
but i rather let it flow and make my mind thinks that my beyblade are "combat proven" like bumble bee in transformers movie Tongue_out
Weird... I cleaned my whell with an eraser! my storm is not as shiny as a new but it shines like toothpasted.
i gess it removes the blackened part?

at Vongola-Hibari: maybe you should rub a bit longer because my rock got shiny after a really long and painful cleaning...
(Apr. 04, 2011  1:09 AM)go-pegasis Wrote: at Vongola-Hibari: maybe you should rub a bit longer because my rock got shiny after a really long and painful cleaning...

It's no use rock still looks the same. I forgot got to mention that it is really scratched up.

So give up on rock.
(Aug. 10, 2010  5:37 AM)GPegasus Wrote: I just found out how to clean your metal wheel the easy way. It is not the same way as DrigerGT's way. Just take a medium cloth and put some toothpaste, then rub it to your metal wheel. After you finished doing that, wash your metal wheel with water. And there you go a shiny metal wheel. I hope this helps everyone. Rather than buying those spray things which cost a lot of money. So please try it.
Wait a minute! So your saying that some of my Metal Wheels are developing plaque and I need to brush their teeth so that they will look shiny again? That's amazing! XD (Yes, I realize I'm quoting an old post. I just thought this would be funny.)

I might try this on one of my Dark Wheels. I held it up to a new Dark wheel around Christmas time and it just looks horribly ugly. If that doesn't work, I will look in other pages of this thread for a different method.
I use a grinder. Im 1+1+10 yrs old and I like power tools!
(Apr. 04, 2011  7:36 AM)Cyber_Libra Wrote: I use a grinder. Im 1+1+10 yrs old and I like power tools!

um a bit spamish here
i just use metal polish and wipe it down
i can see my reflection on basalt
metal polisher works best.....but if anything i guess alcohol works decently....or so i think. its been years since i cleaned a beyblade LOL so i cant seem to remember, but also believe it or not some fabrics really help. think of a beyblade very similar to a car.

but i find this tooth paste thing rather fascinating, and is on my to do list for fun.
i'm wondering about metal polisher, i think it will reduce the weight for some milli or nano grams
I used rubbing alcohol once. It made it shinny for a while.
(Apr. 06, 2011  3:46 AM)Titan Blader Wrote: Shoeshine works best.

I think its better if you get the paste and just rub it with your finger because the toothpaste kinda made mark on mine, but then again...mine was messed up
works, after that I always rinse it off with boiling water {not that hot}
I use the most best polish, Mother Billet not that bad makes my wheels really shiny!
Buy here: http://www.bikebandit.com/mothers-billet...=338428772
Best in the market!
Using Steel wool works great. It just takes time
Err sand paper works but your hands will be all grey after Speechless
And your MW will be scratched up.

Toothpaste + cloth = shiny MW or
Metal polish + cloth = shiny MW
Rough stuff makes the MW get scratches on it. And Sonic says, "That's no good!"
(Aug. 21, 2010  11:49 PM)momiji manju Wrote: My understanding is that everyone should be able to access metal polisher? It's not as if there's an age restriction or something.

Ha Ha, metal polisher 18+XD
I removed some more paint off wheels without using harsh paint strippers, I let my Infinity soak in a very shallow amount of Alcohol-included mouthwash. This is so amazing the paint just peels right off like waterlogged paper on a wooden table (wtf). It also extended the shininess for a while, smelling good.
Just use metal polish.
(Apr. 13, 2011  12:04 AM)Zaneago Wrote: I use the most best polish, Mother Billet not that bad makes my wheels really shiny!
Buy here: http://www.bikebandit.com/mothers-billet...=338428772
Best in the market!

Most best polish? Anyway i just use polish Tongue_out_wink
He posted that 2 months ago, and is banned anyways. And that's not very descriptive...

I really only clean the dirt off my MW's, so a rag with some water/my shirt is really all I use. Tongue_out
the easiest way i find is to use the liquid soap/detergent used for utensils...which has mild oxidants compared to many others....and use a scrubber or toothbrush.....works very well...the wheels are stainless steel.....so its anti-corrosive too......no worries except breakage due to overuse... Smile
im gonna try it on my rock wheel cuz its new.. and i have other rock wheels too
Colgate Tartar Protecting/Whitening toothpaste works fine for me