How to burst Cosmic Apocalypse A5 Vanguard Coil-H

I've got a new opponent and his bey is Cosmic Apocalypse A5 Vanguard Coil-H. I was wondering, HOW CAN I BEAT IT???? It's CRAZY!!!! So, if anyone has ideas, pls post.
its not that strong

i have it and its stamina is pretty bad
somehow this kid made it powerful, it seems...he said it burst a bey that's impossible to burst 7 times in a row...
well hes lieing

cosmic apocalypse is trash

you can beat it with zone bulkesh st bullet-h
thats one of my favorite combos
wait just because he said it you believe him?
Not even prime apocalypse from takara tomy with the infinite lock system is impossible to burst
you can do either this: Buy a Takara tomy bey (brave valkyrie, super hyperion or rage longinus, you just need to make sure they are Tt by buying them from malloftoys) overreact, and just go all out full rage longinus ultra instinct mode on apocalypse (you dont need to go all out since rage should burst this bey like its nothing)

or if you dont want to buy a takara bey and want to be fair and use a hasbro bey here are some good hasbro combos:
Spryzen requiem 0 yard-s
Glide Roktavor stock
turbo spryzen 0 xtend
Balar B4 0 zephyr
Arc Balkesh stock
nightmare luinor stock
(Apr. 22, 2021  3:15 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: wait just because he said it you believe him?
Not even prime apocalypse from takara tomy with the  infinite lock system is impossible to burst
you can do either this: Buy a Takara tomy bey (brave valkyrie, super hyperion or rage longinus, you just need to make sure they are Tt by buying them from malloftoys) overreact, and just go all out full rage longinus ultra instinct mode on apocalypse (you dont need to go all out since rage should burst this bey like its nothing)

or if you dont want to buy a takara bey and want to be fair and use a hasbro bey  here are some good hasbro combos:
Spryzen requiem 0 yard-s
Glide Roktavor stock
turbo spryzen 0 xtend
Balar B4 0 zephyr
Arc Balkesh stock
nightmare luinor stock

oh yeah glide is good
(Apr. 22, 2021  3:19 PM)pika2442 Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2021  3:15 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: wait just because he said it you believe him?
Not even prime apocalypse from takara tomy with the  infinite lock system is impossible to burst

or if you dont want to buy a takara bey and want to be fair and use a hasbro bey  here are some good hasbro combos:
Spryzen requiem 0 yard-s
Glide Roktavor stock
turbo spryzen 0 xtend
Balar B4 0 zephyr
Arc Balkesh stock
nightmare luinor stock

oh yeah glide is good

Breaker Xcalius Stock is also nice
Funny how glide is good in hasbro but bursts like heck in tt while Brave sucks in hasbro and is amazing in tt
(Apr. 22, 2021  6:40 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Funny how glide is good in hasbro but bursts like heck in tt while Brave sucks in hasbro and is amazing in tt
Brave from Hasbro is not that bad. Aero' is holding it back.
(Apr. 22, 2021  6:51 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2021  6:40 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Funny how glide is good in hasbro but bursts like heck in tt while Brave sucks in hasbro and is amazing in tt
Brave from Hasbro is not that bad. Aero' is holding it back.

It is bad. Aero’ isn’t the only reason that it’s bad. And I have proof that hasbro Brave Valkryie sucks because it doesn’t have gimmicks.
i have vanguard and its not that great.
g2_

In this video, awesome beytuber Zankye gives Brave Valkryie the worst possible combo for attack and he actually used aero’ which is a perfect example of how hasbro’s Brave sucks with aero’. Brave Valkryie with impact and aero’ still beat up glide and curse simply because of the ring having the gimmicks and having the rubber. Hasbro’s Brave even with an awakened evolution driver can’t beat beys that easily at all. Why? Simple. IT DOESNT HAVE THE GIMMICKS.
Sorry if that came off as rude, I just am frustrated with hasbro’s lack of effort in pretty much everything besides the gimmicky stadiums. 
(Apr. 22, 2021  7:13 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: g2_

In this video, awesome beytuber Zankye gives Brave Valkryie the worst possible combo for attack and he actually used aero’ which is a perfect example of how hasbro’s Brave sucks with aero’. Brave Valkryie with impact and aero’ still beat up glide and curse simply because of the ring having the gimmicks and having the rubber. Hasbro’s Brave even with an awakened evolution driver can’t beat beys that easily at all. Why? Simple. IT DOESNT HAVE THE GIMMICKS.
Sorry if that came off as rude, I just am frustrated with hasbro’s lack of effort in pretty much everything besides the gimmicky stadiums. 
Your frustration is understandable, but you need to understand, Brave Valkyrie also has metal and is way heavier.
(Apr. 23, 2021  5:26 AM)g2_ Wrote:

Your frustration is understandable, but you need to understand, Brave Valkyrie also has metal and is way heavier.

Something the hasbro ver. doesn't have.
(Apr. 23, 2021  5:28 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2021  5:26 AM)g2_ Wrote: Your frustration is understandable, but you need to understand, Brave Valkyrie also has metal and is way heavier.

Something the hasbro ver. doesn't have.

Yeah, but that doesn't mean it's bad.
(Apr. 23, 2021  5:30 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2021  5:28 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Something the hasbro ver. doesn't have.

Yeah, but that doesn't mean it's bad.

Tbh, the layer is fine but αero' is a big wad of trash along with Evolutional-SP
(Apr. 23, 2021  5:34 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2021  5:30 AM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah, but that doesn't mean it's bad.

Tbh, the layer is fine but αero' is a big wad of trash along with Evolutional-SP
Evolutional is that bad.
Try this combo- Glide Hyperion R6 Wheel Xtender-H
(Apr. 23, 2021  5:26 AM)g2_ Wrote:

That’s the point, sure Brave has 1S which is metal but every other tt bey also has metal. And sure it’s way heavier, but why? BECAUSE OF THE RUBBER!
(Apr. 23, 2021  4:02 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2021  5:26 AM)g2_ Wrote: Your frustration is understandable, but you need to understand, Brave Valkyrie also has metal and is way heavier.
That’s the point, sure Brave has 1S which is metal but every other tt bey also has metal. And sure it’s way heavier, but why? BECAUSE OF THE RUBBER!
Rubber decreases recoil, which is why it's used for defense types. I don’t see the hype about rubber.
(Apr. 23, 2021  5:26 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2021  4:02 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: That’s the point, sure Brave has 1S which is metal but every other tt bey also has metal. And sure it’s way heavier, but why? BECAUSE OF THE RUBBER!
Rubber decreases recoil, which is why it's used for defense types. I don’t see the hype about rubber.

rubber decreases recoil? 

okay what about this

JUDGMENT, BRAVE, IMPERIAL, METEO L DRAGO, okay those are the only ones I can think of but its based on the design of the rubber.
it can decrease recoil and spin steal like on requiem, lord, or mirage
it can also increase recoil and attack like judgment, imperial, brave

on brave, it increases recoil and attack and rubber is a huge part of why tts brave was amazing very unlike hasbro's brave. clearly.
Honestly, this could have gone in the beyblade random thoughts thread, it didn't need its own topic. People really need to stop replying with the answers as well, because it implies that this is ok.
(Apr. 23, 2021  5:58 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2021  5:26 PM)g2_ Wrote: Rubber decreases recoil, which is why it's used for defense types. I don’t see the hype about rubber.

rubber decreases recoil? 

okay what about this

JUDGMENT, BRAVE, IMPERIAL, METEO L DRAGO, okay those are the only ones I can think of but its based on the design of the rubber.

on brave, it increases recoil and attack and rubber is a huge part of why tts brave was amazing very unlike hasbro's brave. clearly.
All these beys would have had more recoil without the rubber.
(Apr. 23, 2021  6:42 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2021  5:58 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: rubber decreases recoil? 

okay what about this

All these beys would have had more recoil without the rubber.
I honestly don’t know how to explain to you how wrong you are, literally just ask anyone.
(Apr. 23, 2021  7:51 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2021  6:42 PM)g2_ Wrote: All these beys would have had more recoil without the rubber.
I honestly don’t know how to explain to you how wrong you are, literally just ask anyone.
Rubber softens the hit bro. If you think I'm wrong, provide an explanation.