How to Edit and Create Articles on the Wiki

(Aug. 15, 2010  2:31 AM)Leonwind Wrote: while we are here, how do you earn the right to edit articles on the beywiki?
Every WBO member is allowed to edit BeyWiki articles.

We can reverse the changes you made if it wasn't 'good enough', so feel free to edit.
(Aug. 15, 2010  2:34 AM)Diamond Wrote: We can reverse the changes you made if it wasn't 'good enough', so feel free to edit.

If you are creating a brand new article though, you should post a draft in the Beywiki Project forum (this one) first.
thanks everybody for the help. its great to be here =)
iv been looking, and cant find a article for L drago.
(Aug. 26, 2010  2:41 AM)XBlader Wrote: iv been looking, and cant find a article for L drago.
Yes, you are right ... There is none. If you meant L Drago 105F anyway.
(Aug. 26, 2010  3:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2010  2:41 AM)XBlader Wrote: iv been looking, and cant find a article for L drago.
Yes, you are right ... There is none. If you meant L Drago 105F anyway.

yeah, thats what i meant
(Aug. 29, 2010  5:39 PM)xCiegex Wrote: Someone should do a quetz article.
I think everybody knows, but nobody has really taken the initiative to do so ...
(Aug. 29, 2010  5:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2010  5:39 PM)xCiegex Wrote: Someone should do a quetz article.
I think everybody knows, but nobody has really taken the initiative to do so ...

Does anyone know enough about quetz to do the article?
(Aug. 29, 2010  5:50 PM)xCiegex Wrote: Does anyone know enough about quetz to do the article?

Yes, there is plenty of members capable of writing a decent Quetzalcoatl article, such as myself, it's just that nobody has gotten around to it. And honestly, with all of the testing that has been going on lately, I think it is wise to wait.
Since the Wayback Machine still has much of OtC's content left on there, would it be prudent to add the material to the Wiki(with Bey Brad's consent, obviously.)
Pretty sure most of the essential stuff has been added already by Brad and most of the others anyway.
how come the wiki lacks anime and manga related articles? a wiki should be a source of all info under its specific topic, which includes beys themselves, and anime and manga related articles
Our affiliates are more for that. We really concentrate on the hobby part. Brad almost deleted the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum once.
would you mind naming said "affiliates"? Wikipedia and the fails that are the Wikipedia bey wikis tell me nothing but useless and unorganized carp. much appreciated
(Sep. 14, 2010  12:57 AM)Leonwind Wrote: would you mind naming said "affiliates"? Wikipedia and the fails that are the Qikipedia bey wikis tell me nothing but useless and unorganized carp. much appreciated
You can view our Affiliates on the index of the message board ... They each have buttons.
edit: when conclusive testing is done on newer wheels like counter, cyber, meteo, galaxy, thermal, etc, (if not done so all ready) can someone add info to the metal wheel aticle?
Fixed the Rock Leone article. Changed Rock to third heaviest, added GB145 to WB's "Use in Defense Customization", and added Moss' 100% power launch method. Also changed where it says Thermal Bull 145SD to Burn Bull 145SD.
(Sep. 24, 2010  11:58 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Fixed the Rock Leone article. Changed Rock to third heaviest, added GB145 to WB's "Use in Defense Customization", and added Moss' 100% power launch method. Also changed where it says Thermal Bull 145SD to Burn Bull 145SD.

As I said before ...

(Apr. 25, 2010  4:55 AM)Kei Wrote: This thread is supposed to be for questions about editing and creating articles on the wiki (as the title says lol), so please redirect any minor corrections or small updates you wish to post to these threads:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Errors-on-the-wiki
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beywiki-...ki-Updates

Anyways, I made a few modifications to your edits, specifically the 100% power launcher method. You also removed the Categories by accident, so I added them again.
Small notice, in the Rock Leone article it compares Rock to Virgo and Earth.
"Metal Wheels such as Earth and Virgo"

Virgo isn't a metal wheel, it's just a wheel.

Also even though Virgo isn't bad in defence, and it surpasses Rock in this aspect,I don't think it should be mentioned as it clearly surpasses it's defence capabilities with it's stamina capabilities.
(Sep. 25, 2010  9:11 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Small notice, in the Rock Leone article it compares Rock to Virgo and Earth.
"Metal Wheels such as Earth and Virgo"

Virgo isn't a metal wheel, it's just a wheel.

Also even though Virgo isn't bad in defence, and it surpasses Rock in this aspect,I don't think it should be mentioned as it clearly surpasses it's defence capabilities with it's stamina capabilities.

This is the wrong thread to post about this ... read my previous post.

Mentioning Virgo in that respect is OK. It is better than Rock for Defense.
I'm sure Virgo GB145WB/RS would be infinitely better than MF-H Rock Bull GB145WB/RS anyways.
Fixed the Sagitario,Pegasis,Bull and Leone articles.
(Sep. 30, 2010  11:26 AM)Moss Wrote: Fixed the Sagitario,Pegasis,Bull and Leone articles.

Beywiki Leone Wrote:Leone's Wheel has been designed to be very compact and is currently one of the heaviest wheels at 38 grams (coming in second only to Libra, which is 43 grams). Because of its heavy weight, its Defensive ability is quite high and it is not very easily knocked around and is able to outspin or deflect most opponents the majority of the time. Leone's Wheel is one of the top choices for Endurance type customizations, however it is closely matched by Pegasis in that regard.
Are you sure? Leone is proved to be a decent attack wheel...