How to CAD a Bey?

Having gotten a 3D printer for Christmas and printing a basic template I found that fits with official parts, naturally the next step would be to print a Layer of my own... Only problem is that I have absolutely ZERO experience with CAD software, and trying to figure out Autodesk isn't really getting me anywhere fast. Any custom Bladers know how to go about finagling with models to make them look like actual Beys?
Look at my account on Tinkercad call “Creator the Blader”.

(Jan. 22, 2020  6:23 PM)Cyberkirby Wrote: Having gotten a 3D printer for Christmas and printing a basic template I found that fits with official parts, naturally the next step would be to print a Layer of my own... Only problem is that I have absolutely ZERO experience with CAD software, and trying to figure out Autodesk isn't really getting me anywhere fast. Any custom Bladers know how to go about finagling with models to make them look like actual Beys?
(Jan. 22, 2020  6:23 PM)Cyberkirby Wrote: Having gotten a 3D printer for Christmas and printing a basic template I found that fits with official parts, naturally the next step would be to print a Layer of my own... Only problem is that I have absolutely ZERO experience with CAD software, and trying to figure out Autodesk isn't really getting me anywhere fast. Any custom Bladers know how to go about finagling with models to make them look like actual Beys?

To be honest. First step you should had taken was learning a CAD software. Because unless you know how to use a CAD and will be printing often. It's not a good idea to get a 3D printer. Since depending on person it can take a sometime to be able to actually print your own thing. Even more for you get as good 3D model as you had imagined in your mind. And since 3D printers are quite a bit of investment (160$ at minimum). It's best to start with a 3D printing service and get a printer only when you're comfortable making your own beys

Tinkercad can work well for basic stuff. But if you want something more advance and capable. Fusion 360 would be best option for you. Check out Product Design Online's Learn Fusion 360 in 30 Days tutorial here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...hYLErPxCnT-

It can take a while. But trust me it's worth it. You can watch and follow 2 videos per day.

Why would you invest so much money into a or ask someone to buy you a thing you don't even know how to use?
(Jan. 24, 2020  7:12 AM)OriginalDankstr Wrote:

Why would you invest so much money into a or ask someone to buy you a thing you don't even know how to use?

Hey, he wanted it, don’t make some second guess them selves.
(Jan. 24, 2020  7:12 AM)OriginalDankstr Wrote:

It's not that I don't know how to USE it, I've printed off a template piece and had it fit my Hasbro parts just fine, it's just modeling things for myself that I still need to learn is all!