How should i introduce beyblades to my school.

In my school all the kids know me for watching beyblade on my laptop at lunchtime (because our school gives us our own laptops). They laugh at me about it but im good friends with them dont worry. I really want to get beyblade popular at my school, but i dont know how. I could start a club or go to an anime related club and introduce beyblade there, or i could just frikin bust in my bb-10 with some beyblades at lunch and be like, who wants to let it RIP. Any suggestions?
I think your best bet is to start with the anime club if there is one. That kind of audience is obviously going to be more initially receptive to it than others!
I also definitely think that introducing your fellow high school students through to Beyblade through the anime when the goal is to have them play the game is not the best idea hah.
I honestly just started a club and let things run from there. I would recommend that you try to find other people who beyblade and set them up as officers before you start, you won't get a lot of members if it looks like it's just you. Also starting this up next year may be better, because they will be selling beyblades in stores. Your idea to pull them out at lunch is also pretty good, but realize that many people will be inconsiderate jerks, so don't pull out the parts they you want for tournaments, but not so weak that the don't grab attention. Here's an old thread I did on clubs: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...in-schools

If you have any questions or want some advice, feel free to PM me.
(Apr. 27, 2016  2:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think your best bet is to start with the anime club if there is one. That kind of audience is obviously going to be more initially receptive to it than others!

This, simultaneously with introducing to internet forums like this one and just active activity. Like a meet up every week would work.
ALright thanks ill update what goes right or wrong.
I would agree with the anime club idea.
...or if all else fails just bust in at a club meeting with a tornado beystadium, 2 or more Attack types (the more attack types and the greater the recoil/smash between them, the better) a few launchers with grips, be like "who wants to go?" and just watch the metal/plastic fly. Course, this is really over the top and you'd probably get more weird looks than happiness haha.
I would not bring a bb-10 to school. especcially with burst. a lot could go wrong. For this situation, a hasbro stadium might actually be the best choice for once.
I bring my BB-10's and BB-46 to school, I leave them there actually. It's when you have them out on the floor among a crowd of standing inconsiderate kids when that is dangerous.
I would like to "introduce" it to my school, but the anime club is just a bunch of Cringy weeaboos, and the general populace wouldn't care.

But definitely Attack types; gotta show me the cool stuff. Teach about friction with tips n' stuff.
Guys im in middle school, people arent cringy weaboos yet.

(May. 01, 2016  10:17 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Guys im in middle school, people arent cringy weaboos yet.

I didnt have the guts to do it last week, but this week i will.

(May. 01, 2016  10:17 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Guys im in middle school, people arent cringy weaboos yet.

I didnt have the guts to do it last week, but this week i will.
You know its sad, but i think part of the reason my school doesnt know about beyblades is cause its a private school, and of course private schools are more strict. All the kids their are rather basketball addicts, or studying every second. Public schools have a larger variety of kids. I dropped a tear by this. I guess I still have a little hope but its fading away.
If your school has an anime club and they're just a bunch of cringy weaboos,i suggest going to a physics/science club due to all the science behind them.it could go bad or good,it's a real gamble.

that's my 2 cents to this situation.
(Apr. 30, 2016  4:10 PM)Neo Wrote: I would like to "introduce" it to my school, but the anime club is just a bunch of Cringy weeaboos, and the general populace wouldn't care.

But definitely Attack types; gotta show me the cool stuff. Teach about friction with tips n' stuff.

Yeah, different tip materials/movement patterns tend to impress, along with any mode-changing parts (Unite sucks, but it looks cool). The Burst mechanism seems to appeal to people as well, in my experience.
I only have MFB. Burst would be more appealing to their americans selves. They'd be like, wow look they explode!
Japanese people be like, yeah its ok but we have better stuff XD

Alright i dont know how a bb10 would fit in my backpack though.
I leave all of my supplies in my club location and take it back for tournaments/summer.
(May. 04, 2016  1:55 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Japanese people be like, yeah its ok but we have better stuff XD

Huh? Burst is doing incredibly well in Japan.
Yeah but im just saying Japan has more advanced and cooler stuff than us, and cool stuff in japan is normal. Do you see animation as good as beyblade burst in american cartoons. No, we have pickle and peanut A.K.A (Worst Show EVer)
(May. 04, 2016  3:11 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Yeah but im just saying Japan has more advanced and cooler stuff than us, and cool stuff in japan is normal. Do you see animation as good as beyblade burst in american cartoons. No, we have pickle and peanut A.K.A (Worst Show EVer)

Beyblade Burst isn't that well animated (though not bad by any means), and yeah there are a bunch of American cartoons with better animation. But this is getting pretty off-topic.
Yeah back to the point, do you think a hasbro fireblaze(Or Lightning l drago) stadium is better or bb10 for school. For hasbro stadium ill have to stuff it in my backpack though.
Definitely use BB10 if you want the game to actually look fun.
Tommorow i'll definitely try to bring my beyblades to school.

Ill bring some attack types, and a spin stealer. Im debating where i should bring them right now. The best way that I can think of is too just look and think where i can or should. Im also a spin stealer to make the game look more interesting by telling them about spin stealing. That gives me an idea, ill bring a tall bey after playing with some short attack types, so they are more surprised. Any other ideas?
Don't go sciency on them if they don't ask you to and if you decide to leave them at the school, make sure that the teacher is okay with it and that the place is secure. Good luck!
Its good that what to bring is solved. But im concerned where to play with them. Robotics club is probably a no, because i just have a bad feeling about it. Chess club is a maybe since i have some good friends there. And that reminds me, im gonna look like an idiot carrying a bb10 to a teachers room. I wish i had more knowledge about all the clubs though. Looks like maybe tommorow i just have to visit all the clubs and see what clubs there are, and im gonna try to not forget to visit all the clubs tommorow, and ill update you tommorow Smile
I did it today and it went ok, but it was only me and my friend. We used a teachers room. I guess I have to grow on from here, bring more and more people until it's comfortable enough to play outside in front of everyone. That's my goal.