How much time do you spend on the computer normally?

um i dont really have a time but mainly when im bored
(which is all day Pinching_eyes_2)
Ok 1. Its 100 Freaking degrees out everyday
2. my parents work till 4:00 and then dinner then icecream then bedtime...
And believe it or not I'm NOT fat XD
About 3-4 hours in the morning, then another 3-4 hours at night. Depending on the day, I could be on alot longer, or not on at all.
Anywhere from 8 hours to 13 hours a day. It's crazy, I pretty much LIVE on the WBO and YouTube.
@Coasters: Yeah, Same here. Nearly All Day, I wake up around 10-12:30 and get online. Recently my computer broke so I've been on my iPod.Unhappy
1 hour when my mom is around and all day when I am at my dads.
what you mean you guys arent on 24/7 0_o
Tongue_out!Im so damn addicted to WBO and Youtube that-
As soon as i get up,Using the net is the first thing i do (I dont even brush first).Only after i use it for like 5 mins to see if i got any PMs or comments on youtube or WBO,i do all the other stuff like brushing etc...
Then after eating breakfast and stuff,Before my school bus comes,i use it for like half an hour.
After coming from school-3 hours,
After studying/Other Hobbies-Another 3 hours.

So most probably more than 6 and Half hours??

My mother even complained to my Teacher that im always on the computer and go straight to it after waking up Uncertain
alooot of my time is wasted on me sitting on the computer. I go on it basically everyday if I'm not going anywhere.
I'd say I spend about 6-9 hours on my computer. Yeah, it's bad for me but I have nothing better to do. Tongue_out
Because it's summer probably around 5+ hours? Haha but I go outside and play sports.
I stay on the computer from when i wake up (2pm) and till i go to bed (7am) but thats on rare ocassions usually
in the middle im hanging out wit my friends Tongue_out