How many Languages do you know?

Sorry to bump this thread, but.

I now know Japanese Grin It took me long, I still need to learn more, but speak 85% of It.

Now I got too learn Spanish!
I know English (obviously), French and Spanish are the languages I speak
I know English,Filipino,and Chinese(but only a bit)
I know Hindi , English , Marathi and French ( only a bit)
I know Hindi , Marathi , Punjabi , French , English and also Urdu
I speak German, English, Latin and I´m just learning Japanese. Smile

Arkangel886: You speak a little German? Das freut mich! Smile
I speak French everytime and english on WBO, i want have a perfect english before start another language... Perhaps japanese...
Umm... Chinese, English (duh), French, and a tiny bit of Spanish and Korean.
GOSH THIS IS PERFECT FOR ME!!! Ready to see how many languages I know? Warning ya, its alot... Ready
i know language Hindi, Kokni, Marathi, gujrati, urdu, Arbic, very little french and English
I can speak both English (It's kind of implied, since I am speaking English now) and Spanish Smile
IN ENGLISH:
I can speak Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean, and Spanish
IN JAPANESE:
Watashi wa nihongo, eigo, chugokugo, Kankoku-go, Supeingo o hanasu koto ga dekiru
IN KOREAN:
naneun ilbon-eo, yeong-eo, jung-gug-eo, hangug-eo , seupein-eo leul malhal su-issda
IN CHINESE (Traditional):
Wo hui shuo riyu, yingyu, zhongguo, hanguo, he xibanya yu
IN SPANISH:
Yo puedo hablar japones Ingles, chino, coreano y espanol

And back to english:
Sorry i didn't use the right keyboard, i only have an english keyboard. but knowing these is gonna get me a good college or whatever it's called.
I learned english via english television programming. The best way for a child to learn english is by plopping them down in front of the TV every day. English wasn't my first language though. My first language is Tagalog (or at least I can still comprehend. I've kind of lost it) and French to the extent of my mandatory studies.
I an speak Japanese, the language I'm speaking in now, French, Chinese, and idk.
I speak Ahmurican!
(Jun. 21, 2014  1:25 AM)Neo~ Wrote: 1.
I speak Ahmurican!
I've been trying to learn that for years! How did you learn, eh?

@AZL: Do you really talk Japanese? If so, let's have a Japanese conversation over PM. It'll help me improve more.

I'm currently learning French now. Say Kai-V, want to teach me?
I am not certain about teaching, but if you have questions, I do not mind. I got plenty at Anime North, hah.
(Jun. 21, 2014  2:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I am not certain about teaching, but if you have questions, I do not mind. I got plenty at Anime North, hah.
hmmm, im working on a few more languages, pretty soon im gonna be on the international beyblade forum (Given then i dont need to worry about what language it is in)
Just learned French, so useful cause there is a forum for French on here.
(Jun. 21, 2014  1:29 AM)Ryûzaki Wrote:
I speak Ahmurican!
Mah momma taught me in the good ole tractor with a bowl or grits and some chitlins.
I can help with Laeysuuns for you!
(Jun. 21, 2014  6:13 AM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2014  1:29 AM)Ryûzaki Wrote:
I speak Ahmurican!
Mah momma taught me in the good ole tractor with a bowl or grits and some chitlins.

I didn't know Ahmurican was an official language. I kinda learned it as well along with english since it came as a package deal with the TV programming I got.

Anyone here know LOLZ speak? I'm trying to learn it still for the past four years now and I don't think I'm improving.
(Jun. 21, 2014  8:47 AM)Kalthesuperior Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2014  6:13 AM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2014  1:29 AM)Ryûzaki Wrote: I've been trying to learn that for years! How did you learn, eh?

I didn't know Ahmurican was an official language. I kinda learned it as well along with english since it came as a package deal with the TV programming I got.

Anyone here know Legend Of Zelda* speak? (Sorry xD)

Ahmurican is a simpul laguage to lern.
for me, i learned the languages through a really annoying teacher (My teacher made me learn 5 languages at once.) but i dont regret it given now i have a use for knowing all these languages.
i can speak german, english, turkish and a bit spanish Smile
I know Tagalog,English and a bit of Japanese and Spanish.