How many Languages do you know?

5. Nuff said. Grin

Jk, fluent English, German and mandarin Chinese.
Spanish (meh, bit rusty) and still learning Japanese on the side at university.
Indeed...
I speak English and a bit of Spanish.
English, some French and a little small bit(one word) of Tagalog
I know English, am currently learning Chinese, and will self teach Japanese. I also know a bit of Arabic.
English and Enough Spanish & Japanese to know I don't know a damn thing about either of them.
Let me see.
One,
Zwei,
San.
(English, a tiny bit of German, and a speck of Japanese.) My first language is American Sign Language.
English,bangla and a bit hindi and arabic
English and Dari only lol. Wish I was multilingual like ya'll
(Apr. 02, 2017  8:05 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: English and Dari only lol. Wish I was multilingual like ya'll

What's Dari?
(Apr. 04, 2017  4:53 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: What's Dari?

It's a language used in Afghanistan. Resembles farsi/persian
(Apr. 04, 2017  4:56 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: It's a language used in Afghanistan. Resembles farsi/persian

Oh ok. Cool. Is Dari your first language?
(Apr. 04, 2017  9:08 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Oh ok. Cool. Is Dari your first language?

I mean I'm better at speaking English but it's like my native tongue I suppose if there was a way to put it. I woulda ended up learning it one way or another
I am Fluent in:
English
Czech
Russian

I can also speak some german but to be honest I would rather not.
(Apr. 04, 2017  10:51 PM)Limetka Wrote: I am Fluent in:
English
Czech
Russian

I can also speak some german but to be honest I would rather not.

Why tho, my dad speaks Russian and german too wish I spoke more than 2 languages.
I only speak English, but people i've tried explaining Beyblade to will tell you otherwise.
English, Filipino. I'm still learning how to speak Japanese and Russian though.
English, Japanese and Chinese. I need sufficient time to master a language.
(May. 19, 2017  3:45 AM)evegrant Wrote: English, Japanese and Chinese. I need sufficient time to master a language.

How long did you practice a certain language?
Fluently 2 and a half haha. English, Hokkien and Tagalog to some extent. I also dabble in mandarin, cantonese and trying to learn japanese. I have a great interest in languages so I try to random phrases in various other languages Smile
(Sep. 06, 2015  3:21 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: english, hindi, marathi, but funny thing is even though i live in india but i don't know how to write any of indian language [i can read marathi and hindi a bit] only english.

Hindi, English and Marathi are most commonly used language in india by the way

Addimg to that I can read and write both hindi marathi now. I recently started learning japanese as well on my own (by watching videos and practising on paper) yet it wouldtake time to get full japanese to me Smile. I still take help of Google to understand if I'm talking to a japanese blader and look up dictionary.

Also leanred to understand Bangali a little due to seeing group chat for Kolkata tournament group
english, chinese, malay & tons of chinese dialects
English and Spanish
I know fluent  english, hindi,sanskrit, bengali and some amount of japanese.....
I know romanian (because I am a romanian), English, and a little bit of German.
why do so many people know japanese lol.
i know turkish and english, and I would like to learn japanese.