How many Languages do you know?

english only
2 Azerbaijani and Turkish

Few English
English, bit of french, bit of german.
learning japanese from a tape and i'm taking calsses when i turn 16
(Jan. 13, 2009  9:54 PM)Azuki-san Wrote: 1... English :3
LOL I have learnt other languages, but I get bored easily to drop them. I can understand some Filipino dialects.

ooh...i understand filipino too, but only one dialect -.-; oh and i can speak it too..but not as fluently as most other people..

ohh and i speak english as well..lol (way to state the obvious) xD
arabic as my primary language,and i have been studying english from the first year i went to school,that means about 13 years Smile i can speak it fluently i think...

i took french classes,i learned how to read, but i dont understand anything XD
i played (my spanish couch DS) and i can count in spanish Smile
am gonna learn some japanese with the (my japanese couch DS) in the next vication.hope i can play japanese games and understand japanese animesSmile
so am i the only muslim here?
cuz there are many turkish people in this forum and most turkish are muslims,so they are supposed to know some arabic like me?
I'd say only one, since I can't speak French very fluently. I hate French now, actually. Maybe it's my teacher more than the language, but even so, I don't really try very hard to remember how to speak it.
1 and a half?

I can speak English extremely well, and I know a fair bit of French... want to learn Japanese really bad too.
Only one and a little bit of Japanese.

Your all Bakas.
(Jan. 16, 2009  7:14 PM)Zander Wrote: Only one and a little bit of Japanese.

Your all Bakas.

get out
Well Turkish is my native language and I speak English as almost as a native speaker. In addition, I have some knowledge on French and German as well and planning on learning Japanese...
(Jan. 16, 2009  7:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2009  7:14 PM)Zander Wrote: Only one and a little bit of Japanese.

Your all Bakas.

get out

There it is and I was joking. Thats only one of the few I know, to be honest I should give up.
i can speak english and a little latin and japanese
I can speak Czech to an extent.
I only know English the best and can speak it easy, I learn't French but I'm not the best at it =/
I only speak english. But i can also speak a little portuguese (since i am portuguese) and i learnt a little italian but forgot most of it lol.
i know a little, french, german and italiano. and english, lol.
i speak english but im strying to figure out what i want as a second language, ive been thinking about making it spanish?
English, and I think I can understand Pikachu.
I speak english and can communicate with the mexicans at my school, but I can't say complex spanish, just alot of words, If I wanted to say " Give me the rice, It'd be like "give rice"
I know about 2 fluently English and Cantonese
I know about 1 almost fluent Spanish
I know 3 that a re a bit Japanese,Mandarin,and Korean
I am fluent in English and Spanish (it has gotten rusty since I only use it with mom and relatives.)

I am attempting to learn Japanese (nowhere near saying I can get through a conversation though haha.)
(May. 11, 2009  3:17 AM)jsc Wrote: I speak english and can communicate with the mexicans at my school, but I can't say complex spanish, just alot of words, If I wanted to say " Give me the rice, It'd be like "give rice"

This is me with spanish, though, Im getting rusty from not using it anymore (I decided to take french instead to get past this big presentation you have to do in spanish 3).
Lol, at Pepe's post.
XD That made my day.
I can only fully speak English.

But I can talk my way through things in Portuguese, as well as Italian (why I chose to learn Italian, I haven't a clue). I suck at French, and Japanese. Despite having 9 years of French language learning. But hey, blame the Ontario school system not me.