How many Languages do you know?

I know this is a bit random... but title says it all.
Well I know Hindi (Fluently spoken but can write some, still learning), English and some Spanish.
1... English :3
LOL I have learnt other languages, but I get bored easily to drop them. I can understand some Filipino dialects.
English is definitely my primary language, but I can speak, read, write and understand a fair amount of Japanese as well. Wouldn't go so far as to say I'm fluent, but I studied the language for two years in high school.

/weeaboo moment
I'm doing my French GCSE at the moment, I'm half way through my second year of it, that and English is all I can speak. Oh yeah, and pirate.

Y'ARR MATIES.
2 english and french
im good at it but i dont like it
Pirate and Gangster Lol
Well If Those're Languages I can speak 'em 2
In speak English and have taken 5 years of Spanish classes. I still can't speak Spanish at all, though, I only remember how it generally works and some words.
(Jan. 13, 2009  9:59 PM)hamix Wrote: 2 english and gangster Cool

(Jan. 13, 2009  10:06 PM)Anu Wrote: Pirate and Gangster Lol
Well If Those're Languages I can speak 'em 2

get out
2. Fluent in Japanese and English.
My writting in Japanese has gotten horrible. Bleh, darn US schools...
English

And very small amounts of Spanish, French, and German.
English and I'm learning German (hoping to take it for A-Level?)

Meant to learn Japanese but never got around to getting a tutor. Confused It's still fun to copy out, read the script and sing though, even if I have no idea what I'm saying. Pinching_eyes_2

Oh and I studied French for 8 years. But I'm awful at it. XD And Latin for a year. But that doesn't even bear thinking about.
english, tagalog (can do very rough translations), german (if i study more, i'll get this very easily as a whole)

probably going to try to go all the way to german 3 or 4.

that said i like it better than all the other classes we could take (spanish or latin if you don't want to take german) here
English and Hindi (speaking). If I had actually done my french work back in my school days I would know it, but I never took it seriously.
I speak mainly English. I've studied French and Spanish in grade/high school, but nothing too deep. I can understand most Cambodian spoken to me, but I really can't speak the language. I'm going to take Japanese or continue in French next year.
English and Welsh. Would really like to learn German sometime though. Would be fun for work too if I ever went over to Germany (I work for German company)
English and a samll amount of German
I enjoyed learning German GCSE but gave it up at A levels.
Hey Arjun ... You know Hindi 2 Grin
Finally someone who understands me Smile
English and russian
One; English haha. I took French in school but I don't remember a lot. I would like to learn Japanese someday.
(Jan. 14, 2009  3:12 AM)Kei Wrote: I would like to learn Japanese someday.

utterly shocked
I speak pretty good french, I can hold a conversation for about 30 minutes. Tongue_out

And English