How is this possible?

Just two things:
1. Each time I put a TT tip on a Hasbro layer, it is unburstable in battle
2. My Vise Leopard can only be launched when it has no metal... Why and How?
(Feb. 18, 2019  1:38 AM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: Just two things:
1. Each time I put a TT tip on a Hasbro layer, it is unburstable in battle
2. My Vise Leopard can only be launched when it has no metal... Why and How?

1. Of course! They aren’t compatible!
Yeah the tot driver will destroy your hasbro layers slopes R.I.P hasbro later spirit

I mean tt sorry
Sorry, was making another threa- oh... now I see it; The parts are thicker
What? This definitely isn't true because I have combined TT beyblade parts and Hasbro parts and it's still definitely burstable. -Avery
(Feb. 18, 2019  2:25 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: What? This definitely isn't true because I have combined TT beyblade parts and Hasbro parts and it's still definitely burstable. -Avery
TT tip on Hasbro layer?
If its the other way around with Hasbro tip and TT later then you're right. They hardly stop bursting. But other than that, yeah...
Anyone who has posted that they've tried combining TT and Hasbro layers and tips should carefully read the Burst format rules. Looks like it falls to me to be the bearer of bad news.

Because of the potential damage and changes to the gripping surfaces you did, those layers and tips are no longer permissible for use in WBO tournament play. Do not bring those parts to tournaments. Judges have to check for signs of this teeth/slope damage prior to a part being used in a match.

I can only assume judges will be paying special attention to the beys of anyone who has announced that they tried mixing TT and Hasbro layers and tips.

Don't do it.
(Feb. 18, 2019  3:09 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Anyone who has posted that they've tried combining TT and Hasbro layers and tips should carefully read the Burst format rules. Looks like it falls to me to be the bearer of bad news.

Because of the potential damage and changes to the gripping surfaces you did, those layers and tips are no longer permissible for use in WBO tournament play. Do not bring those parts to tournaments. Judges have to check for signs of this teeth/slope damage prior to a part being used in a match.

I can only assume judges will be paying special attention to the beys of anyone who has announced that they tried mixing TT and Hasbro layers and tips.

Don't do it.

Surprise x2 i guess because I put a TT Blow driver of Nightmare Longinus and the teeth/system are 100% a-ok.
So long as the layer never gets damaged, I can use it.... I think, i dunno? Also, it's an empty void of tournaments where I live, so I'm sure it'll be fine...
Edit: And if anyone needs prof, sorry, i'm working on it Wink
I did not know because there is no tournaments where i live