How do you view Sparking compared to other systems?

I think that Sparking is one of my favorite systems. It feels better then Single,Dual, and Cho Z systems. God and GT do rival Sparking in my opinion. What do you guys think?
Are you talking about favorite or competive. Because in favorites, mine is god. But in power, sparking outclass god in every way
(Jul. 06, 2020  12:57 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Are you talking about favorite or competive. Because in favorites, mine is god. But in power, sparking outclass god in every way

I am talking about it from how much people liked that particular system, and it's competitive scene. Examples: Was the scene balanced? Did it have many options? Was it good options? Stuff like that.
I think GT is better, more combos, less limitations, more gimmicks, lord, gen charge. But i still think SK'll become better in the next semester, we probably will get more starters, and the famous beys'll comeback. In terms of power we got longinus fafnir valkyrie and hyperion, they outclass every previous bey in terms of brute power (fafnir when used in right way), this is the attack bey system.
These are all just my opinions, not a true list. Just so we're all aware.

God was the best it's been, and was generally the most balanced meta short of specifically Spriggan Requiem causing issues. Even Garuda was pretty easy to counter once people figured out how, and though it started the "just use the heaviest disk/frame" thing it's still really solid.

I prefer the basic/dual layer era after that, as they might be rather bursty but it managed on making that an actual consideration when choosing disks instead of simply using the heaviest thing around and generally made the disk choice matter a ton more than any other time in Burst.

Sparking is fairly new still but finds itself in third. I love how Sparking made the differing chassis matter more than they did for GT's various weights, and adding the teeth to the chassis instead of the chip helps balance out what teeth can go on what and is generally a more fair system. Overall it's slightly disappointing that so many double chassis seem to be suited to specifically one ring over others, but at least they've managed on making them interesting so far.

GT itself is a fun system just through sheer customizability and finds itself in fourth, and I love mixing and matching layer parts with it, but it suffered from simply having too many parts that were too outclassed or weak to see any use, unlike Sparking which looks like it has a lot of potential to it even early. Casually it's really good, but just in general I feel like it's too polarizing around layers like Lord, Judgement, and Imperial, but is at least made fun through the customizing.

Cho-Z was probably the least enjoyable Burst era for me. It just got dominated too hard by Revive/Perfect Phoenix, Hell Salamander, and Archer Hercules, and Attack was too hard pressed to stop it even once it got access to Cho-Z Achilles. That's even besides what happened with all those level chip holes when the chips themselves were very uncommon releases. Though ' drivers were a good thing to implement from this era, it just doesn't really make up for the general lack of typing balance it had.
We just got B-163 Brave Valkyrie and B-167 MIRAGE FAFNIR, and they are pretty awesome. They are so strong compared to other Beys we have. I am still not a great at customization so unsure what combos would actually stand up to them stock, but so far nothing. Against each other Fafnir seems to be the winner.
Sparking hasn't really interested me that much, the only sparking bey I have is Mirage fafnir. The only other beys I want to get so far, is glide ragnurak, varient lucifer, and maybe rage longinus. But, my favorite system probably has to be god. It introduced gimmicks and popularized it (also hasbro didn't ruin it). Like MagikHorse said, it's really balanced in terms of the meta.
Sparking is pretty cool, but beys with single chassis such as Glide Ragnaruk didnt really amuse me that much.
And yes, you can customize a lot more, but I mean unless TT came out with a new metal sparking chip core or something, customizing might not make too much of a difference than just looks (with like the sparking chips and cores)
Man, Sparking is a strange one. It's too early to tell but so far, it's a really good system! Whilst I wasn't too big on it at first, I've definitely grown on it thanks to Brave Valkyrie and Rage Longinus, which have become some of my favourite beys so far!

In terms of systems from the Burst line, I won't rank Sparking yet as it's new but if I had to... it would come around second or third.
i do enjoy the extra level of customization GT and superking gave within the layers...
I am liking superking so far with the chassis system....i just wish there were more viable/useful single chassis (whats plural of chassis? chassisses? lol)...i like the idea of customizing chip core, chips, layer, chassis, then also frames and discs. while the double chassis are cool and obviously better in terms of play, they make bursts....less exciting. just one top unit and a driver detaching?

side note : i wonder if it would have been possible for GT and superking to combine? GT's chip and metal attaching to a thinner layer, THEN the chassis. and then a disc metal / frame. ooo and a chip core in the GT chip haha .... chip core > gt chip > metal > top layer > chassis > disc metal > frame > driver

then we need a customizable two part driver! so very custom haha

sorry rambling tangental response

(Jul. 06, 2020  9:11 PM)RebootingBlade Wrote: Sparking is pretty cool, but  beys with single chassis such as Glide Ragnaruk  didnt really amuse me that much.
And yes, you can customize a lot more, but I mean  unless TT came out with a new metal sparking chip core or something,  customizing might not make too much of a difference than just looks (with like the sparking chips and cores)

thats true...do Sparking chips actually do anything? besides looks? teeth are in the chassis, right?
i guess different weights?
(Jul. 27, 2020  9:31 PM)Cat-Daddy Wrote: i do enjoy the extra level of customization GT and superking gave within the layers...
I am liking superking so far with the chassis system....i just wish there were more viable/useful single chassis (whats plural of chassis? chassisses? lol)...i like the idea of customizing chip core, chips, layer, chassis, then also frames and discs. while the double chassis are cool and obviously better in terms of play, they make bursts....less exciting. just one top unit and a driver detaching?

side note : i wonder if it would have been possible for GT and superking to combine? GT's chip and metal attaching to a thinner layer, THEN the chassis. and then a disc metal / frame. ooo and a chip core in the GT chip haha .... chip core > gt chip > metal > top layer > chassis > disc metal > frame > driver

then we need a customizable two part driver! so very custom haha

sorry rambling tangental response

(Jul. 06, 2020  9:11 PM)RebootingBlade Wrote: Sparking is pretty cool, but  beys with single chassis such as Glide Ragnaruk  didnt really amuse me that much.
And yes, you can customize a lot more, but I mean  unless TT came out with a new metal sparking chip core or something,  customizing might not make too much of a difference than just looks (with like the sparking chips and cores)

thats true...do Sparking chips actually do anything? besides looks? teeth are in the chassis, right?
i guess different weights?
Sparking chips affect the height at which the driver connects to the chassis( So if the chips slide area(slope) is taller than the teeth then chip will have terrible burst resistance and vice versa). Worse case scenario the bey would be like wizard Fafnir and burst every battle(plz corret me if im wrong)
(Jul. 06, 2020  3:30 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: These are all just my opinions, not a true list. Just so we're all aware.

God was the best it's been, and was generally the most balanced meta short of specifically Spriggan Requiem causing issues. Even Garuda was pretty easy to counter once people figured out how, and though it started the "just use the heaviest disk/frame" thing it's still really solid.

I prefer the basic/dual layer era after that, as they might be rather bursty but it managed on making that an actual consideration when choosing disks instead of simply using the heaviest thing around and generally made the disk choice matter a ton more than any other time in Burst.

Sparking is fairly new still but finds itself in third. I love how Sparking made the differing chassis matter more than they did for GT's various weights, and adding the teeth to the chassis instead of the chip helps balance out what teeth can go on what and is generally a more fair system. Overall it's slightly disappointing that so many double chassis seem to be suited to specifically one ring over others, but at least they've managed on making them interesting so far.

GT itself is a fun system just through sheer customizability and finds itself in fourth, and I love mixing and matching layer parts with it, but it suffered from simply having too many parts that were too outclassed or weak to see any use, unlike Sparking which looks like it has a lot of potential to it even early. Casually it's really good, but just in general I feel like it's too polarizing around layers like Lord, Judgement, and Imperial, but is at least made fun through the customizing.

Cho-Z was probably the least enjoyable Burst era for me. It just got dominated too hard by Revive/Perfect Phoenix, Hell Salamander, and Archer Hercules, and Attack was too hard pressed to stop it even once it got access to Cho-Z Achilles. That's even besides what happened with all those level chip holes when the chips themselves were very uncommon releases. Though ' drivers were a good thing to implement from this era, it just doesn't really make up for the general lack of typing balance it had.

All these points are valid, cho z didn't really have a strong attack type meta, competitive capabilities aside, the gimmicks on most the cho z beys were also cool just like god.
I go back and forth on GT and Sparking.

I think GT has some of the best designs we've ever seen, but I also think we have a lot left to see from Sparking. The dual chassis are awesome. 2A is actually my favorite.

I am a big fan of the Longinus and Valkyrie lines, which are amazing in Sparking. I also enjoy a lot of the Sparking Layer designs, especially Rage, Brave, and Variant. We're in a weird place since COVID limits tournaments rn, but I still find people making a lot of interesting combos with Sparking beys. I am also a fan of where the anime is going this season.

I do also wish the single chassis were a bit more competitively viable, but we'll see.
I like the Sparking season a lot.

One of my gripes with GT, is that so many of the prominent GT layers and final few GT releases all have Weights integrated.

I really don't see something like that happening with the endgame of SK.
- The most important part is the chassis instead of the ring, which makes each beyblade much less unique.

- None of the beys save for Lucifer (and maybe Satan) have gimmicks. They're really uninteresting when it comes to playing with them.

Still, when it comes to beyblade I mainly care about the aesthetics and the anime, which I don't really have complaints about.
(Jul. 28, 2020  8:35 PM)NAP Wrote: I like the Sparking season a lot.

One of my gripes with GT, is that so many of the prominent GT layers and final few GT releases all have Weights integrated.

I really don't see something like that happening with the endgame of SK.

Gt was better cause of gwynn and genesis.
Sparking has gotten a lot better with the Limit Break System.
I enjoy beyblade sparking show
but not so sure about the suprking beyblade combos
Theres less combtion for this season
so far GT, god were top tier for combo because of frames, god chip and gt weight and get chip teeth

while in sparking there's less combtion
lets say lucifer 2d mobuis
in gt we had Judgement Joker 00Turn Trick Zan

its hard to explain but superking is good and all but really sucks for combos
am pretty sure you guys are going say there 1S an 1D if you want add frames
but there's huge weight difference compare to 2D and 0

while chips don't even matter at superking epect for weight and that's all and that's just 1 gram or less for difference
I still prefer gt for combotion becuase gt chips actully met something like teeth wise at the end gt the show was really bad
I still will go for gt for combtion if tt went back to it
because of combo wise
Since this thread got bumped I’ll give my opinion. In all honesty while the show itself is pretty good I’m not so sure about the system. You are probably wondering what I could find wrong with an aesthetically pleasing, fan favourite, super heavy and generally all powerful system right? Well there’s one thing that ruins this system for me, one small thing. It’s the fact that beys no longer burst. As time has gone on beys have progressively gotten harder to burst and this seems to have peaked during sparking. Beys using double chassis hardly burst and apart from glide Ragnaruk, single chassis beys don’t really burst either. It just ruins the fun for me.
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:19 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Since this thread got bumped I’ll give my opinion. In all honesty while the show itself is pretty good I’m not so sure about the system. You are probably wondering what I could find wrong with an aesthetically pleasing, fan favourite, super heavy and generally all powerful system right? Well there’s one thing that ruins this system for me, one small thing. It’s the fact that beys no longer burst. As time has gone on beys have progressively gotten harder to burst and this seems to have peaked during sparking. Beys using double chassis hardly burst and apart from glide Ragnaruk, single chassis beys don’t really burst either. It just ruins the fun for me.

good point....
while i do like allot about superking, you're right...beys rarely burst anymore. thats part of the fun.
while dual layers burst way too much, the power creep has sort of taken away burst wins....and i mean, its called beyblade BURST....
I agree with the fact that sparking, gt, and even cho-z beys with their burst stoppers have begun to burst rarely, even never. The first time I got a sparking bey to burst was tempest dragon stock against rage stock and you know how those match up. Sparking's idea of chassis has really grown on me since they came out. Gt and sparking were my two favorites and it is hard to decide between the two. Another complaint I have is the difference between real life beys and the anime. Ok, I know they are doing what they can but the difference in the anine is too big for me to really believe they are the same. The anime beys have seemingly infinite stamina unless it is convenient for the situation. The power creep is ridiculous. Of course, I've seem dragon ball super and in comparison it's not that much. Overall, sparking and gt go back and forth as much as I like god and cho-z.
The sparking system is cool, but ever since I got into beyblade its almost rare you see a burst at all. And thats what makes it less fun for me. The other systems were alot better
I don't know why everyone says sparking is hard to burst, if you find the good combos then bursts will come decently frequently. But I like sparking cos it's so well rounded and even parts that are at the bottom is still usable. (Except for 1B which is useless)