How do I find beybladers in my state to battle? (Texas is my State.)

I need to know, because Im tired of being cooped up in my own home battling myself. It gets boring, seriously! How do I find bladers in my state to battle? I need to know. If someone tells me ill be very grateful  Grin
Same with me man. What I do is invite friends that have beyblade burst and fight them. I invite all my friends and do a tournament.

Oh and when a proper tournament comes up near you then join that.
(Jan. 11, 2019  12:15 AM)bladeking101 Wrote: Same with me man. What I do is invite friends that have beyblade burst and fight them. I invite all my friends and do a tournament.

Oh and when a proper tournament comes up near you then join that.

I mean I will, but I dont know when or where that tournament would actually be. And also where do you live in Texas, because I'd love to battle you.
Under the tournaments tab, click "Find a Community." Click on North America and you can search for threads about Texas. Worth a try.
Well, I live in Australia and you wouldn't ever want to battle me because I have the best beyblades.
well I live near katy tx
(Jan. 11, 2019  10:40 PM)bladeking101 Wrote: Well, I live in Australia and you wouldn't ever want to battle me because I have the best beyblades.

Ha! Bring it dude, I take any challenge any day!

(Jan. 13, 2019  1:54 AM)drewb518 Wrote: well I live near katy tx

Hmm. Maybe we can plane a battle someday.
sure sounds sweet if you have friends interested tell them how to sign up
(Jan. 15, 2019  4:32 AM)drewb518 Wrote: sure sounds sweet if you have friends interested tell them how to sign up

Count on it.
awesome what is your fav Beyblade mines hyrus
(Jan. 16, 2019  3:48 AM)drewb518 Wrote: awesome what is your fav Beyblade mines hyrus

My Favorite was Spriggan Reqiuem. Now its Choz Achilles.
cool I have my own form of spryzen that I love
As Postal said, you need to search for the Texas topic that best suits you. Our forum rules are clear on this.