World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
How do I find beybladers in my state to battle? (Texas is my State.) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: How do I find beybladers in my state to battle? (Texas is my State.) (/Thread-How-do-I-find-beybladers-in-my-state-to-battle-Texas-is-my-State)

How do I find beybladers in my state to battle? (Texas is my State.) - TH3_BeybladeZen - Jan. 10, 2019

I need to know, because Im tired of being cooped up in my own home battling myself. It gets boring, seriously! How do I find bladers in my state to battle? I need to know. If someone tells me ill be very grateful  Grin

RE: How do I find beybladers in my state to battle? (Texas is my State.) - bladeking101 - Jan. 11, 2019

Same with me man. What I do is invite friends that have beyblade burst and fight them. I invite all my friends and do a tournament.

Oh and when a proper tournament comes up near you then join that.

RE: How do I find beybladers in my state to battle? (Texas is my State.) - TH3_BeybladeZen - Jan. 11, 2019

(Jan. 11, 2019  12:15 AM)bladeking101 Wrote: Same with me man. What I do is invite friends that have beyblade burst and fight them. I invite all my friends and do a tournament.

Oh and when a proper tournament comes up near you then join that.

I mean I will, but I dont know when or where that tournament would actually be. And also where do you live in Texas, because I'd love to battle you.

RE: How do I find beybladers in my state to battle? (Texas is my State.) - Postal - Jan. 11, 2019

Under the tournaments tab, click "Find a Community." Click on North America and you can search for threads about Texas. Worth a try.

RE: How do I find beybladers in my state to battle? (Texas is my State.) - bladeking101 - Jan. 11, 2019

Well, I live in Australia and you wouldn't ever want to battle me because I have the best beyblades.

RE: How do I find beybladers in my state to battle? (Texas is my State.) - drewb518 - Jan. 13, 2019

well I live near katy tx

RE: How do I find beybladers in my state to battle? (Texas is my State.) - TH3_BeybladeZen - Jan. 14, 2019

(Jan. 11, 2019  10:40 PM)bladeking101 Wrote: Well, I live in Australia and you wouldn't ever want to battle me because I have the best beyblades.

Ha! Bring it dude, I take any challenge any day!

(Jan. 13, 2019  1:54 AM)drewb518 Wrote: well I live near katy tx

Hmm. Maybe we can plane a battle someday.

RE: How do I find beybladers in my state to battle? (Texas is my State.) - drewb518 - Jan. 15, 2019

sure sounds sweet if you have friends interested tell them how to sign up

RE: How do I find beybladers in my state to battle? (Texas is my State.) - TH3_BeybladeZen - Jan. 15, 2019

(Jan. 15, 2019  4:32 AM)drewb518 Wrote: sure sounds sweet if you have friends interested tell them how to sign up

Count on it.

RE: How do I find beybladers in my state to battle? (Texas is my State.) - drewb518 - Jan. 16, 2019

awesome what is your fav Beyblade mines hyrus

RE: How do I find beybladers in my state to battle? (Texas is my State.) - TH3_BeybladeZen - Jan. 16, 2019

(Jan. 16, 2019  3:48 AM)drewb518 Wrote: awesome what is your fav Beyblade mines hyrus

My Favorite was Spriggan Reqiuem. Now its Choz Achilles.

RE: How do I find beybladers in my state to battle? (Texas is my State.) - drewb518 - Jan. 16, 2019

cool I have my own form of spryzen that I love

RE: How do I find beybladers in my state to battle? (Texas is my State.) - Angry Face - Apr. 03, 2019

As Postal said, you need to search for the Texas topic that best suits you. Our forum rules are clear on this.