How come the WBO is so strict?

Poll: Dont you agree with me?(I'm not going to go against the wbo or anything)

Yes
16.67%
no
83.33%
Total: 100% 6 vote(s)
How come the WBO is so strict?I mean the WBBA wasn't so strict.You guys are always threatining to give us warnings if we dont follow the rules but what if we donr understand the rules?IMPORTANT: This forum is only for questions regarding the World Beyblade Organization, not Beyblade in general. For that sort of questions, use the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic in the Beyblade General forum. If you do not follow this rule, you will be given a warning and might get suspended for a certain period.
Here's your answer: The WBO is more sophisticated. If you don't want to be here, ok.
The rules are there to keep the forum organized. Otherwise we'd see hundreds of topics with the same questions being posted over and over again.

Trust me. Take the time to learn and adhere to the rules. You're time here will be much more rewarding, enjoyable, and enlightening.
From what I have just seen by looking at the sight: it's pretty decent and very organized.
This Thread Is Pointless. Also, They Give Us Friendly Warnings. If You Don't Follow Them You Will Have Some Kind Of Consequence. This Will Be Closed. You Probably Knew That From The Start.
I'm not going to say it isn't strict, but if it wasn't, it wouldn't look professional & people would be more likely to abuse the rules.
It's strict because it has to be. In order for the WBO to be a professional, educational, and fun environment, strictness must be present and rules must be enforced.
The WBO is less strict then what it was years ago, warnings are rarely distributed anymore.

Rules need to be adhered otherwise this forum will be garbage, and anyone can do what they want. We want to keep it a nice and professional place where everyone can have fun.

If you don't understand the rules, ask in the 'Questions About the WBO' thread, or simply Private Message me or any other staff member here and they'll assist you.