How can i defeat cho z valkyrie ??

My friend has cho z valkyrie . Please tell me which bey should i buy to defeat him .
Get Hasbro B3, C3 and Sr3 to make Sr3.0B.Br

That oughta do it
(Mar. 16, 2019  5:25 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Get Hasbro B3, C3 and Sr3 to make Sr3.0B.Br

That oughta do it

I don't suggest this. Hasbro B3 can break against Cho-Z Valkyrie, because choV have metal in its design. Dead Phoenix or Cho-Z Spriggan is better.
Im saying that Sr3.0b.br will defeat it not B3
(Mar. 16, 2019  5:28 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Im saying that Sr3.0b.br will defeat it not B3

Oh sorry Unhappy But dP and choS is much better Smile
(Mar. 16, 2019  5:27 PM)ks123 Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2019  5:25 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Get Hasbro B3, C3 and Sr3 to make Sr3.0B.Br

That oughta do it

I don't suggest this. Hasbro B3 can break against Cho-Z Valkyrie, because choV have metal in its design. Dead Phoenix or Cho-Z Spriggan is better.

TBH, B3 will be enough
(Mar. 16, 2019  5:39 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2019  5:27 PM)ks123 Wrote: I don't suggest this. Hasbro B3 can break against Cho-Z Valkyrie, because choV have metal in its design. Dead Phoenix or Cho-Z Spriggan is better.

TBH, B3 will be enough

B3 enough, but dP and choS is better in collection.
Cho-Z Spriggan/Spriggan Requiem 00 Wall Bearing (left spin)
Revive/Dead/Perfect Phoenix 0/00? Cross Atomic
To defeat Cho-z Valkyrie, use Spriggan requiem
A good attack combo to beat it could be Cho-Z Achilles 00 Meteor/Bump Destroy
Perfect Phoenix .Ωuter.Xtend+
Arc bahumat ( stock combo ) can beat it.
(Mar. 16, 2019  5:27 PM)ks123 Wrote:

That oughta do it

What? Just because it doesn't have metal doesn't mean it's going to break, not to mention hasbro uses a more break resistant plastic so the risk is even more minimized.
(Mar. 20, 2019  11:43 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2019  5:27 PM)ks123 Wrote: I don't suggest this. Hasbro B3 can break against Cho-Z Valkyrie, because choV have metal in its design. Dead Phoenix or Cho-Z Spriggan is better.
What? Just because it doesn't have metal doesn't mean it's going to break, not to mention hasbro uses a more break resistant plastic so the risk is even more minimized.

Hasbro's plastic is not more resilient, just softer in general. Their molds of certain breakage-prone Layers from the early days of Burst may not have cracked in the same places where early Takara releases like the first mold of Victory Valkyrie did, but their Dark Doomscizor D2 has the same breakage issue as Dark Deathscyther.

Their softer plastic also means their parts are more prone to being dented or warped and having chunks taken out of them by hard contact with metal parts like Disks and Cho-Z Layers. Likewise, Their Drivers are more prone to wear and breakage as a result, as exemplified by another user's recent topic.

I'm not saying your suggestion of stock Arc Balkesh B3 won't do for the purpose of beating stock Cho-Z Valkyrie; I'm just saying Hasbro's softer plastic has its drawbacks too and they're bigger than those of Takara's harder plastic overall.