How big is your Beyblade community?

I only actually know about 4 kids(and one is my brother) who Beyblade. However, I've seen s lot of kids go to these makeshift tourneys before.
Sadly... I am the only person in my area, (Topeka, Kansas and towns near Topeka (Silver Lake, Rossville, St. Marys, Wichita, Rock Creek, Manhattan, Lawrence) that is registered here on the WBO. But I hold onto the hope that one day I will meet someone who can blade with me..
(Jan. 18, 2012  4:09 AM)Last Memory Wrote: Sadly... I am the only person in my area, (Topeka, Kansas and towns near Topeka (Silver Lake, Rossville, St. Marys, Wichita, Rock Creek, Manhattan, Lawrence) that is registered here on the WBO. But I hold onto the hope that one day I will meet someone who can blade with me..

Get some Promo Cards, and leave them where Bladers are subject to take them : surely that will at least help you in some way, and it is free.
I have around 15 of them................... but in the good old days (at the time of plastic release)there were many..
Well, that I know of, 5 at the most. That's what I get for living in a small town, though.
about 300 unregistered members, and 60 registered.

most of the 60 are in Team Shadow Nova
Mine has only 1!!!!! But during the plastic generation there were over 16 to 19 people.
hi, there is noone that i know of tat is on here and beybldes where i live.., hope there is though.
there was about 7 but now its me and my brothers. so theres 3 now.
haven't met anyone in SC, though I'm sure there are tons of middleschool/highschoolers that play. I'm 22 so obviously there aren't anypeople close to my age that i've met that enjoy playing. here in south carolina the closest thing to beyblade is disc golf, in which there are circular spinning objects that are usually named after some sort of creature such as wraith, vulcan, leopard, etc. My wife will sometimes blade with me, but that is rare haha
mine is pritty big but not meny are on wbo
Lets see here, around 20 bladers, half are bladers thxs to me, and Im the most competive Blader, being the only one here I no on the WBO besides Blader239 who dosen't no much but is learning lots every time I see him.
Once I get my hands on some promo cards my area of Washington will be full of beyspite
My Blading community is very small, but Matthew 711's Beyblade community used to be so big that they even hosted a tournament at his school.
At my old school, their were tons of Bladers, it was awesome, till I moved... Now at my new school, nobody, not even around where I live blades. Stuff like Beyblading would be considered nerdy where I live now, and the dumb thing is, these peole I'm talking about are nine, ten and eleven... People need to stop growing up so fast!
I know 0 people who blade but probably around 100 in my state but I am seriously not sure.
We have about 60 in NC (that I know of, but about 15 live in the Mountain-Piedmont part of NC, and the majority of our competitors live closer to Raleigh than Goldsboro...
(Sep. 23, 2012  1:25 PM)maxpayne737 Wrote: I know 0 people who blade but probably around 100 in my state but I am seriously not sure.

Richmond was an active place before, thanks to ლ(ಠ益ಠლ). But now they've been dropping off. They had a bunch of bladers, now that they are getting less active, they are driving down to NC for tournaments.

There are plenty of bladers in Richmond. Just search harder!
Oh I forgot to say that everybody in my whole entire SCHOOL last year. But NOW I am the only one.

Hey Defstamina by the way are you going to the beyblade tournament called Carolina Games because i maybe going
I know a kid who attends several NC tournaments. I believe he lives in Richmond. I could contact him.

Now, let's take this to Private Messaging (PM's) before we start spamming this thread with our conversations...
we get atleast 20 participants at each MD tourny over here
Tons in brampton,on(GTA)
(Sep. 23, 2012  5:47 AM)OriginKai Wrote: At my old school, their were tons of Bladers, it was awesome, till I moved... Now at my new school, nobody, not even around where I live blades. Stuff like Beyblading would be considered nerdy where I live now, and the dumb thing is, these peole I'm talking about are nine, ten and eleven... People need to stop growing up so fast!

A great writer once said."Immature is just what normal people call fun people."
(Sep. 23, 2012  2:18 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: *points to self* This big.

Ditto, plus two more members that I know of.

Its a town, which makes it worse Unhappy
Our community is kinda big I would say with a lot of players getting back to the hobby after our local distributor, Bankee Trading, released the 4D system here in the Philippines. MFB has been here in the Philippines since 2010 and I'm very happy that aside from the young ones, older players like myself and zionson prove that Beyblade is not anymore a simple kid's toy but a hobby.