How about an Art War? [16/16 participants]

(Aug. 23, 2011  8:02 PM)Nwolf Wrote: i think he means will you be changing the theme? or do we decide?
It's going to be changing theme, it says on the OP but that make's it more intresting.

no you asked that question, remember?
(Aug. 23, 2011  8:23 PM)Nwolf Wrote: no you asked that question, remember?
Yea then I got the answer.
I'll join. This looks like a wonderful idea.
Finally, I get to use my spriting in stuff other than pokemon. IM IN! Grin
Sounds fun, I'm in too. When does it end? I won't be here after 9th September.
Seeing as I love making graphics, draw everyday and write every week, I'm IN!
Hmm... My drawings aren't too fantastic...
Heck, I'll join anyway.
Im in Grin im pumped though i suck at people drawings but im ok with drawing anime
Ok no more participants the 16 places are now full.
yea, but also i have to say something, i won't be able to start my drawing til tuesday as i'm going on holiday, so can you make it so i'm not at a disadvantage?
Why will it be 16?

I have to forfiet. I just realize that my other computer crashed Uncertain
well since you live her in the Philippines go to a computer shop and pay them a 5 dollars for an hour of computer time or i think 3 hours and some have PS
Who would think that computer shops this days have photoshop?!

Oh wait, this arts... So PUT ME BACK!!!
Okay, list has been updated and round one theme is selected. Remember, we're all against each other. In round 1, 8 people will be eliminated.
Ok... Good thing i was able to barge in fast enough.

So... Will you post it now?
Just so you know you is spelled Yu anyway is It all participants doing this on?
I think Dekailo meant that YOU are going against Ginga.
Yes, every participant has to do this.

"You" as in yourself, not that character. I did not spell it wrong.
We include the entire battle in our creation if we're writing? Or is it just the beginning, just as they start?
It's up to you to best represent the theme in your own way. I can't tell you how you should perceive the theme and turn it into a work of art. That is your job as an artist.
hhhm, do we have to show the characters? if not i have a plan, if we do darn i'm just like screw capricorne
Well it's you vs. Ginga so however you would interpret that. There's no rules other than the time limit and representing the theme.
hhhhmm, i think you should extend the time limit, that's not that long you know only about a week, but if it's your choice, it's just well i will only have like one day to draw it cause i'm on holiday from tommorow to monday