How To Use Mail Order Japan

in germany online banking isn't alout till u are 18 years old...
So ask your parents or a friend to buy for you?
Uh-oh....i just recently placed a bid on this beyblade lot, but for soem reason it says that the bid price is 2 yen for it when im 100% sure that i typed 2250 yen. did i do something wrong or is that just how the system is?
(Mar. 11, 2009  12:38 AM)Dranzer Wrote: Uh-oh....i just recently placed a bid on this beyblade lot, but for soem reason it says that the bid price is 2 yen for it when im 100% sure that i typed 2250 yen. did i do something wrong or is that just how the system is?

Is the lot won under your name already? If so, it's probably just a glitch.
(Mar. 11, 2009  12:39 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Is the lot won under your name already? If so, it's probably just a glitch.

what do you mean by that?
(Mar. 11, 2009  12:43 AM)Dranzer Wrote: what do you mean by that?

The lot that you bid on, when you look at it on yahoo japans has it been won under azumamoj?
(Mar. 11, 2009  12:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: The lot that you bid on, when you look at it on yahoo japans has it been won under azumamoj?

yes it has just checked..... Im hoping its a glitch but i sent the MOJ team a message anyway....
About how long does it take for Azuma to receive the order once it's been paid for?
(Mar. 12, 2009  10:43 AM)Deikailo Wrote: About how long does it take for Azuma to receive the order once it's been paid for?

Depends how long the seller takes to ship it ...
I've found that it generally takes around 3 weeks.
Under "Received Items" in the "Current Items" section it should tell you the date that MOJ receives the item you won correct?
(Mar. 16, 2009  4:54 PM)Dranzer Wrote: Under "Received Items" in the "Current Items" section it should tell you the date that MOJ receives the item you won correct?

Yes.
Is the total before or after the deposit amount is deducted?
(Mar. 20, 2009  11:21 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Is the total before or after the deposit amount is deducted?

Before.
I've sent my shipping invoice already, but i want to know how i would pay for the shipping. Do i need to send another deposit?
(Mar. 22, 2009  4:11 AM)Dranzer Wrote: I've sent my shipping invoice already, but i want to know how i would pay for the shipping. Do i need to send another deposit?

Depends.
If your deposit(s) already made are the same, or more than the amount of your stuff + shipping, then no, it's all paid for from your total.
If you still owe money, then you have to send more.
Its been a week and I still have not gotten my invoice yet. (Well i did but it was incorrect due to wrong shipping and I have yet to recieve the corrected one.) What should I do?
Give it more time. They get really bogged down sometimes.
(Mar. 28, 2009  2:06 AM)Dranzer Wrote: Its been a week and I still have not gotten my invoice yet. (Well i did but it was incorrect due to wrong shipping and I have yet to recieve the corrected one.) What should I do?
Do what Annie said, but, honestly, it only took a day to get my shipping-invoice.
Guess I was blessed there.
Just a quick question If I was going to buy stuff from a shop and it came up to 11036Y would I need to put a deposit of 5518Y?
(Mar. 30, 2009  3:11 PM)Blitz Wrote: Just a quick question If I was going to buy stuff from a shop and it came up to 11036Y would I need to put a deposit of 5518Y?

Yes.
Ok, ive read the tutorial a couple of times and am starting to get it. My only question is this:

Is it 100% necessary that I have a paypal? I have a Visa Debit Card, and sadly thats the best I can do.
(Mar. 31, 2009  10:20 PM)Hero Wrote: Ok, ive read the tutorial a couple of times and am starting to get it. My only question is this:

Is it 100% necessary that I have a paypal? I have a Visa Debit Card, and sadly thats the best I can do.

Yes.
I knew you`d be the first to reply haha