How To Use Mail Order Japan

Usually you would look on the auction page itself to see who won ...
I am about to buy a Beyblade that costs 1000 yen. It says that for anything 1000 yen or less, the minimum deposit should be the cost of the item + cost of local shipping. How am I supposed to know how much the local shipping is from my item to Azuma?
How long do you guys usually wait for Azuma to get your items? They're paid for, so it all depends on when the original Japanese seller gets up and mails it?
But you said all you have to do Is pay, but Isn't that what you did at the beginning. If not then what's the 20$ for, does that not attain towards your transaction, shipping, and commission? Or do you have to pay a totally amount of money for those? Also how can I figure out the International shipping?
I know I kinda bumpity bump bumped this thread (even though it's stickied), but when you use Rinkya all you need to do is pay for the Bid right? Then you pay Rinkya and extra $15 for fees and stuff? So you don't pay shipping? I know this question is in the wrong threadm I just didn't know who and where to ask. Confused , help pl0x?
(May. 01, 2012  6:03 AM)Tris Wrote: I know I kinda bumpity bump bumped this thread (even though it's stickied), but when you use Rinkya all you need to do is pay for the Bid right? Then you pay Rinkya and extra $15 for fees and stuff? So you don't pay shipping? I know this question is in the wrong threadm I just didn't know who and where to ask. Confused , help pl0x?

actually..this is the topic for Mail Order Japan..
but i guessed...most middleman job is quite the same...
yes..you will have to pay for shipping..double shipping fees..you will pay both local shipping fees and international fees...
you will also has to pay bank fees (usually 300yen) and paypal charges..
(May. 01, 2012  6:08 AM)Blank Ji Hyo ♥ Wrote:
(May. 01, 2012  6:03 AM)Tris Wrote: I know I kinda bumpity bump bumped this thread (even though it's stickied), but when you use Rinkya all you need to do is pay for the Bid right? Then you pay Rinkya and extra $15 for fees and stuff? So you don't pay shipping? I know this question is in the wrong threadm I just didn't know who and where to ask. Confused , help pl0x?

actually..this is the topic for Mail Order Japan..
but i guessed...most middleman job is quite the same...
yes..you will have to pay for shipping..double shipping fees..you will pay both local shipping fees and international fees...
you will also has to pay bank fees (usually 300yen) and paypal charges..

Haha... I figured. Thanks... I'll pm you for more questions. Haha..
EDIT: Tried Direct emailing their admin email again but this time they answered. I would suggest emailing them directly instead of the website messaging system.
Turns out the seller hasn't contacted them so i may not get said item i wanted.
How to Pay them with cerdit card? I dont have any... Unhappy
Can we use a normal Credit Card is Pay Pal necessary?
So after reading the tutorial and following the steps I got up to the part of making a deposit ready for bidding and such..only to realise if anyone is still alive at MOJ? It kinda seems dead... Uncertain

Does anybody know if its still running?
(Oct. 04, 2012  5:59 PM)pranzdiv123 Wrote: Can we use a normal Credit Card is Pay Pal necessary?
yes..if you linked it to paypal..hahah..
paypal is the safest way for online payment...its hard to find seller that want to use other method like western union, etc..but you can email them and ask..

(Oct. 06, 2012  1:23 AM)Noble 7 Wrote: So after reading the tutorial and following the steps I got up to the part of making a deposit ready for bidding and such..only to realise if anyone is still alive at MOJ? It kinda seems dead... Uncertain

Does anybody know if its still running?

i believe it is..i used MOJ earlier this year and they seems fine..try email them and ask about..they should be able to update your status and balance for bidding..
or you can use emergency bidding request..stating your max bid in the auction that you want and state that you already make deposit but the system is not updated....
they should be responding..
Thanks for the help Benjohadi!

I can confirm they're still up and running..for the most part :p
I have read through just about all the posts in this thread and i really just want some input from people actually using yja. One is this the most efficient way of buying through yja? This thread was made quite a while ago, is it still what everyone is using?
Also, I am mainly looking to buy plastics in lots. I dont want to buy something for 5000 yen and then end up paying the same in fees.
So I guess basically what i want is others opinions on the site and whether or not its the most efficient and cheapest way of buy plastics nib in quantity.
OkinawamTS is a reliable middleman. Plenty of people, including me has used him. His fees are quite alright, but you might want to check his thread first though, or get in contact with him.
(Apr. 03, 2013  2:27 AM)Cannon Wrote: OkinawamTS is a reliable middleman. Plenty of people, including me has used him. His fees are quite alright, but you might want to check his thread first though, or get in contact with him.

Thanks, I will look into it.
Do they ship big stuff or is there an maximum of wheight they ship?
omg MOJ looks soooo different now... i have no clue how to use it and i really want to buy a b-00 stadium from beyblade burst D:
MOJ still safe? I'm getting flag from google for phising.
(Nov. 19, 2020  5:46 PM)BeyderAndy Wrote: MOJ still safe? I'm getting flag from google for phising.

Please don’t necropost, the last post was in 2015.