How To Use Mail Order Japan

1 US dollars = 85.2800 Japanese yen

According to Google.
I do not know why the previous two posts had to be made when xe.com was posted right before, and that was all that was required.
When Im bidding on Rinkya search, it tells me to log in to YJA?
Can someone explain to me why I got kicked out of MOJ in the middle of a bid?
I can't sign in again either. It says "invalid user name or password" when I know I typed everything in right. What's going on!?

EDIT: Azuma replied to my e-mail in like 2 minutes. Apparently they're working on the database system. What bad timing for me.
(Aug. 30, 2010  12:39 AM)Fogot Wrote: When Im bidding on Rinkya search, it tells me to log in to YJA?

You can't bid using Rinkya's system. You must use MOJ's.
Can anyone else log into MOJ?

Azuma said the database maintainence would only take a couple hours, and it's been over a day.
I can sign in perfectly fine without any problems.

How long does it usually take you guys to get a shipping invoice? It's been almost a week and I've sent two invoice requests.
can some one plz explain to me how to use this after i register?
(Sep. 11, 2010  1:14 AM)BakuPhoenix90RF Wrote: can some one plz explain to me how to use this after i register?

Um... you could read the first post...
i did but i dont understand some of it lol
i dont get how you make a bid on stuff and also how does there shipping work?
Those are specifically mentioned...
Is This Only For Yahoo Auctions?
I think you can also buy from other Japanese sites, but I am not sure ... From what I saw, most of the people who use Mail Order Japan seemed hesitant to purchase on other sites, hah.
Hey,
If an item is 10,000 yen I need to place a deposit of 5000 yen. But if i lose the bid, do i get my deposit back? Also if I win the bid at 10,000 yen will I get my 5000 yen deposit back?
PLease explain the deposit system to me!
Also how do I ask for the snipe bidding system? Who do I contact and how, if I wish to use it?
Thanks Smile
I believe I already gave you at least part of the answer ...
Hey,
Yes you did, sorry Kai-v just ignore the post. I posted it in 2 places. sorry and thanks for your reply!
Smile
Hi everyone,
I don´t need my MOJ Account anymore. Can anyone give me a link so that I can delete my account there? Reply would be niceWink
I don't think you can, unless you personally contact them about the issue.
Oh ok thanks blah I will contact azuma then.
sooo..when should i request for the Shipping Invoice Request Form?after they have received the item?
Rider Proxy > This
Rider Proxy only has one downside, correspondance difficulty. It sucks when she isn't online and something ends soon.
(Nov. 29, 2010  5:44 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Rider Proxy > This
Rider Proxy only has one downside, correspondance difficulty. It sucks when she isn't online and something ends soon.

Real time bidding is a pretty huge factor though, tbh. Her fees are significantly superior, though.
Real time bidding is quite important, but aside from lots and rare HMS, most things on YJA are won with only 1 bid.