How To Use Mail Order Japan

Xeno Wrote:I just want a small clarification cuz it seems to be going one ear out the other for me. I know that you need to put down a deposit on the item to show you have money, now when you bid, you have to put down at least half the maximum to bit on it correct? Also is the deposit seperate from the actual bidding?

You need to have at least half the maximum to bid. If you win the item, your bid limit -- which is based on your deposit -- decreases.
Ok I get it thank you
MOJ seems to have some type of sever problem. how long has this been going on?
Working fine for me.
I can not bid in the bidding page...it doesn't work.
I filled all fields, clicked on agree..Place Bid. But it returns in the same page and the green written doesn't appear...

Why?
DrigerGT Wrote:I can not bid in the bidding page...it doesn't work.
I filled all fields, clicked on agree..Place Bid. But it returns in the same page and the green written doesn't appear...

Why?
Has your deposit actually gone through? Check your 'Account Status'.
yes my deposit is ok

ps: Under reference is empty...
Nearly all your questions are answered in a few minutes. Also don't hurry they try to do their best to help other user, just wait you will get your answer Wink

Does it works so:

I must be registred at MOJ and Yahoo to use it. Then i must bid normaly on Yahoo and then my adress is the adress from MOJ and the blades are going to send their, and then they pack it for me and shipping it to my adress?

And is this aviable in all countries(Switzerland)

I think it works so or?
no, it doesn't. You just have an account at MOJ, you tell them what to bid on and they'll do it. When you win something, they'll receive it. You can win several items until you tell them they shall send all the stuff to you now.
And of course you can get your stuff to switzerland.
Might be cheaper for you if we buy something together, since the shipping cost are a lot (they make a third of what I pay for all my stuff now).
I mean, paying for shipping from Japan to me in Germany, then paying for the shipping of your stuff from me to Switzerland would be less expensive as if both of us paid their shipping from Japan individually.
Sasch Wrote:no, it doesn't. You just have an account at MOJ, you tell them what to bid on and they'll do it. When you win something, they'll receive it. You can win several items until you tell them they shall send all the stuff to you now.
And of course you can get your stuff to switzerland.
Might be cheaper for you if we buy something together, since the shipping cost are a lot (they make a third of what I pay for all my stuff now).
I mean, paying for shipping from Japan to me in Germany, then paying for the shipping of your stuff from me to Switzerland would be less expensive as if both of us paid their shipping from Japan individually.

Hello Sasch,
Thanks for explaination. The only correction would be that you bid yourself with our MOJ system. We do not place manual bids for you. As long as you have a deposit with us, you should be able to place bids without any problems.

About your shipping questions from Germany to Switzerland, I think it would be more expensive to have double shipping costs. Shipping costs are extremely expensive and usually costs more than the actual items. This is specially true for you beybladers. You buy an item for 500 yen. It costs another 200 or 1000 yen for local shipping. EMS shipping goes by weight and it sometimes can surprise you with the total shipping costs. Please check out this ems link for shipping costs http://www.post.japanpost.jp/english/fee/intel/ems.html and here is the link for SAL shipping costs http://www.post.japanpost.jp/english/fee...arcel.html

To be honest, there is not much difference between the two. I would rather pay the extra few $$. The real cheaper option is to watch your purchasing and when it gets to about 2kg or less, get it shipped by small packet airmail. We ship only by registered mail these days and that costs an extra 400 yen. If you want to save these 400 yen, you have to swear right here in the forum in the name of beyblades that you are taking 1000% personal responsibility for the loss of the package.
It should be mentioned that the bigger your package is, generally the difference between SAL and EMS shipping becomes less.
DrigerGT Wrote:Please help me...;_;
Hi DrigerGT, whats the problem with your deposit. please let me know by using the bid form there. Its a yesterday question, so most probably someone has taken care of this already for you. IF not, let me know.
Hi azuma! I solved the problem...thanks.

But the site of MOJ is down at the moment...??
its not working i sent half of what i want to bid but its telling me my account has 0 dallars
When did you send it?
(Aug. 05, 2008  1:42 AM)rockblade2012 Wrote: like 2hours ago

Give it some time.
What shipping service do they ship by to USA/Canada
(Aug. 29, 2008  4:03 AM)DragoonMS UV Wrote: What shipping service do they ship by to USA/Canada

It depends on which one you ask for.
(Aug. 29, 2008  4:03 AM)DragoonMS UV Wrote: What shipping service do they ship by to USA/Canada

All your options are listed here.

http://www.aazumatrading.com/yahoo-aucti...ipping.php
EDIT: wrong place srry
(Aug. 29, 2008  4:08 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: What is the use of Capricorn Strike G's AR(hasbro)? uriel 2's? are they the same?

Wrong topic.
(Aug. 29, 2008  4:08 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: What is the use of Capricorn Strike G's AR(hasbro)? uriel 2's? are they the same?

This should be in the Ask a question, get an answer! thread.