How Old Are BBB Characters Come Superking?

(May. 12, 2020  4:36 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Valt,Xhaka,Shu,Rantaro,Daina...... : 15/16
Sisco : either 18 or 19 if i not mistaken
Free,cris :  20
Aiga,Ranjiro: 12
Btw figuring the time and date is hard in burst because ofter they play outside

Aiga is two years younger than Valt, which would make him 13.
(May. 12, 2020  2:52 PM)YudaiMatsuro Wrote:
(May. 12, 2020  4:36 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Valt,Xhaka,Shu,Rantaro,Daina...... : 15/16
Sisco : either 18 or 19 if i not mistaken
Free,cris :  20
Aiga,Ranjiro: 12
Btw figuring the time and date is hard in burst because ofter they play outside

Aiga is two years younger than Valt, which would make him 13.

Considerate this in the beginning of cho z valt was 13 and aiga was either 10 or 11 then in the beginning of Gt valt was 14 until sparking if sparking takes place after the final gt showdown or he is 15 but idk i cannot tell because of the amount of playing inside so aiga is either 13 or 12 Its your choice really
Personally, my opinion. For example, Shu

In the first season he is 11-12 (rather 11)
He studies with Valt in the same class.

Then about a year passed before the end of the second season

At the beginning of the third season, it was said that Valt was the champion for three years (it means already 15)

Well, with each season about half a year or a year

As a result, 16-17
(May. 14, 2020  5:01 PM)Flarissa Wrote: Personally, my opinion. For example, Shu

At the beginning of the third season, it was said that Valt was the champion for three years (it means already 15)

As a result, 16-17
What I remember was that Valt was the champion for 2 years and not 3 years.
(May. 14, 2020  5:01 PM)Flarissa Wrote: Personally, my opinion. For example, Shu

As a result, 16-17

Valt was champion till the end of Cho-Z (getting the title at the end of god) also officially Shu in burst and God was 11 (God was months after Burst), in Cho-Z he was 13 (Cho-Z was 2 years after God) and since Superking is 2 years after Cho-Z meaning he's 15. What I'm trying to say is Officially he's the same age as Valt aka 15.