How Embarassing!!

(Aug. 30, 2008  3:20 PM)Grey Wrote: Hugs are better. You can fake the 'feelings' of love that one is supposed to feel when kissing, but can't do that with a hug. *nods*

...wait, how do you get a kiss out of being pantsed?

Maybe someone felt bad for him =P I know I would feel bad for him though a kiss is a little extreme. I would do a slap on the back and say,

"you'll remember this for the rest of your life man..."
.....*sigh* long story and several mental scars
if for some odd reason you wanna know, PM me and i`ll tell the tale...
Not really embarassing, more so interesting. One day I was with a friend and her younger brother at the local park. As little kids usually do, he made a friend pretty quick. Then while making sure he doesn't get into trouble the child's mother comes to us and asks if I'm my friend's husband, and if that was our child, I literally was like "What?, I'm not even in High school." We told her we were only friends, and that he was my friend's younger brother. We were both 13, and he was 5. Banging at the age of 8 is kind of creepy... and by kind of, I mean the definition of creepy.
(Sep. 10, 2008  12:21 AM)Tao Wrote: Not really embarassing, more so interesting. One day I was with a friend and her younger brother at the local park. As little kids usually do, he made a friend pretty quick. Then while making sure he doesn't get into trouble the child's mother comes to us and asks if I'm my friend's husband, and if that was our child, I literally was like "What?, I'm not even in High school." We told her we were only friends, and that he was my friend's younger brother. We were both 13, and he was 5. Banging at the age of 8 is kind of creepy... and by kind of, I mean the definition of creepy.

HOW EMBARRASSING
Jeeze dude, why you yelling? I thought I made it clear I've got ear problems?
hmmm...*thinks for about 10 min*.... i guess i had to be in a play of old western and i was suppose to be the bad guy, lol that was the worst play EVER

Effort?
(Sep. 10, 2008  1:20 AM)Gotruto Wrote: hmmm...*thinks for about 10 min*.... i guess i had to be in a play of old western and i was suppose to be the bad guy, lol that was the worst play EVER

Effort?

go away
(Sep. 10, 2008  2:15 AM)Artie Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2008  1:20 AM)Gotruto Wrote: hmmm...*thinks for about 10 min*.... i guess i had to be in a play of old western and i was suppose to be the bad guy, lol that was the worst play EVER

Effort?

go away

Artie, please try to be politer, in the name of Beypeace.
if you're saying go away because i said it was a bad play, then notice that i was 8 and it was (Something) The cowboy prince. i had to sound like i was an idiot, and act like one (Not because of the old west theme, it was because of my character)
I got plenty of diarrhea attacks in grade school. Pissed my pants so many times in 1st-2nd grade, thought I'd be a good boy and hold it in instead of asking to leave the classroom, and next thing I know my pants get warm...

Things get worse in High School, although it's not restroom-related ._.
(Sep. 10, 2008  3:53 AM)Elmo Wrote: I got plenty of diarrhea attacks in grade school. Pissed my pants so many times in 1st-2nd grade, thought I'd be a good boy and hold it in instead of asking to leave the classroom, and next thing I know my pants get warm...

Things get worse in High School, although it's not restroom-related ._.

now we're getting somewhere
Lol, when i was in 1-2, i would get "Crouche Attacks". it was were my waist got really tight and then my crouche started hurting...i used it as an excuse to leave school.
What the carp is a crouche?

Did you mean CROTCH?
Maybe you should've got that checked out dude. °O°
my bad, never had to spell crotch before. and it wasnt far enough down to hit a "certaint part of the male body" (Credit goes to the "certaint part of the male body" growth commercial, its on Commedy central and they couldnt say it, lol). im pretty sure my pants were just too tight.
you strike me as in individual who has an alacrity to appear intelligent to others

you can't even spell crotch
(Sep. 11, 2008  2:20 AM)Gotruto Wrote: my bad, never had to spell crotch before. and it wasnt far enough down to hit a "certaint part of the male body" (Credit goes to the "certaint part of the male body" growth commercial, its on Commedy central and they couldnt say it, lol). im pretty sure my pants were just too tight.

it's okay to just come out and say that your carp hurt
But it was above the carp was my point. (Wasnt sure if i was aloud to say carp though)

PS: Just so people dont get it wrong, my pants were too tight AT THE WAIST.
carp Chaney shooting that guy, now that's embarassing.
(Sep. 11, 2008  2:30 AM)Tao Wrote: carp Chaney shooting that guy, now that's embarassing.

You didn't even spell his name right
this thread is embarrassing in all the wrong ways
(Sep. 11, 2008  2:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: this thread is embarrassing in all the wrong ways

inorite

WAITWAITWAIT

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=crouche
Wait so i basicly said that in 1-2 grades my friends and I are douches...and that we were hurting.