[Houston, Texas, USA] Tournaments in Houston

(Nov. 17, 2010  12:26 AM)abeblader Wrote: Pinching_eyeshey can someone plz host a tournament plz!!!!!!!!!Pinching_eyes_2
If you're desperate and are willing to go to fort worth Click tournament under my picture.
i still think we should have a tournament in houston i mean there is a lot of great places you could have it at and christmas is coming up so we will be off of school, and people will get beyblades as presents
(Nov. 23, 2010  10:42 PM)demetrious1 Wrote: i still think we should have a tournament in houston i mean there is a lot of great places you could have it at and christmas is coming up so we will be off of school, and people will get beyblades as presents
i just proposed lol
Hey everyone!Joyful_2

My name is Zack, i used to be a big time blader when BB first came out. I live in Tx, Midland Texas at that.. not much here but a lot of black gold ha but i am getting back into beyblade again and i have many friends and family willing to jion/help out with my plan.. i want to do a big Tourny of all welcome, i have a place for it and i have stadiums.. i was wondering of holding it this summer of 2011 and if i could use a custom made stadium for a battle royale final match with a measure of maybe 6'D 5*x 3^2H!Smile Suggestions welcome!Chocked_2
Family events as well and i bet i can get a carnival+!Smile
(Nov. 24, 2010  2:25 AM)CyberPheonixFRD Wrote: Hey everyone!Joyful_2

My name is Zack, i used to be a big time blader when BB first came out. I live in Tx, Midland Texas at that.. not much here but a lot of black gold ha but i am getting back into beyblade again and i have many friends and family willing to jion/help out with my plan.. i want to do a big Tourny of all welcome, i have a place for it and i have stadiums.. i was wondering of holding it this summer of 2011 and if i could use a custom made stadium for a battle royale final match with a measure of maybe 6'D 5*x 3^2H!Smile Suggestions welcome!Chocked_2
Family events as well and i bet i can get a carnival+!Smile
what city?
(Nov. 24, 2010  4:50 AM)CyberPheonixFRD Wrote: Midland in west Texas
hm i'm guessing thats far from fort worth where my tournament isUncertain
(Nov. 26, 2010  6:14 AM)CyberPhoenixFRD Wrote: 4hrs speed limit and trafic
wow thats like me trying to go to houston again lol
ha yeah i think me making it a family event, it will bring morepeople much more easy
(Nov. 26, 2010  9:25 AM)CyberPhoenixFRD Wrote: ha yeah i think me making it a family event, it will bring morepeople much more easy
i got enough people for my tournament Lready and i proposed and hope WBO makes it official so more people will come.
im up for it count me in!!!!!!!! hope WBO is in cause when i destroy u guys i can get prizes jk.
(Nov. 28, 2010  12:57 AM)demetrious1 Wrote: im up for it count me in!!!!!!!! hope WBO is in cause when i destroy u guys i can get prizes jk.
lol you should kno WBO doesn't provide prizes most of the time. I tried asking for my tournament plus i don't think anyone is gonna prpose for Houston, i already proposed for mine.
i live in austin if u start it pm me so i can go.
anyone want to join my team? team beybruisers? pm me for the details! any bladers from anywhwere can join!!!!
they already had a tournament in new york that sucks what about us i want to compete really bad come on wbo please host a tournament somewhere
i know right they should host tournements all over taxas cuz there is almost noone to battle here
i live in houston and beyblades not that big im trying to get my school in i ordrd thermal pidces online and want to have a tournament we have a big park here in laporte in my neibo hood big enough for a small convintion plz support
(Jan. 01, 2011  12:04 AM)thermal pieces Wrote: i live in houston and beyblades not that big im trying to get my school in i ordrd thermal pidces online and want to have a tournament we have a big park here in laporte in my neibo hood big enough for a small convintion plz support

i dont know what your talking about i went to walmart, toysrus, target and alot more places on christmas to look for beyblades and couldnt find nothing they were all sold out so i think houston is a great place to hold tournaments.
im going to try to make one in dallas
pm me and ill give you the info but just to tell you only 6 people aloud
(Jan. 06, 2011  1:15 AM)flamel-drago169 Wrote: im going to try to make one in dallas
pm me and ill give you the info but just to tell you only 6 people aloud
I'm already trying to do one, there's already a Dallas topic so you can'tmake one but you could propose, look at my tournament thread.
its on saturday
ok ill check it out
later
(Aug. 02, 2009  9:58 PM)Phoenix king Wrote: can someone host a tournament because i always wanted to bey battle other people and im way to young to host a tournament

when is it?
(Aug. 02, 2009  10:12 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: We will host a tournament there if we have enough people and a host. As of now, we do not.

if there is going 2 b a tounament can it b in April?