[Houston, Texas, USA] Tournaments in Houston

Hey everybody i'm from houston 2 and I really want to have a tourney an d can it be on a saterday plz!!
Hi guys!!!!! I'm new at this beyblade posting stuff and have been reading the posts of wanting to host a tourney in houston and i live in houston too and would love to battle other bladers than my family members (yes they are also bladers). They would love to come and battle too. PLZ host one in houston!!!!!!!
Maybe somewhere near the south west of houston and any day is fine, except sundays.
i live around austin and i like to go to the beyblade tornautant in houston(or austin) for the tonerment with my super beyblade but its hard to get there during school days so can we do it on the first saterday of spring break so can wbo can host on in hoston or austin(which is the capital city of texas which should all tornerments should be held in the capitals of all the states of america)and also my brother will be there to compete with his awsome beybladePLEASE WBO CAN YOU HOST A SHOW IN HOUSTON OR AUSTIN FOR ALL US BLADERS IN TEXAS AND MAYBE ELSEWHERE IF YOU ARE READING THIS MESSAGE,IF I AM LUCKY.
hey that is a good idea host it in austin it is like the center of texas and everyone can be there also it can be during springbreak then you can call the tournament beybreakSmile also got me a new sol blaze cant wait to get a new combo.
whele i live in houston and would defenatly come and bring peaple but im only 11 and to young to host a turney
ah this talk about a tournament finally being near houston is giving me so psyched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:]
I can't wait to go to a tourney in Houston hopefully Southwest.....Go HOUSTON!!!
we got to decide one place to go to for the tornourment, i been having a fight with kia-v about the tornerment and posted him the same message i put two days ago and all he need is one person to host offical and about i think at least 20 people to come, when we got ever organiazed and perfect we are going to all of us post private messages to him liked i did and say "we have everthing ready for the tornerment in (houston or austin) and were ready to go and dfgh42 told us to do this and we agree" i want them to know it was from so she knows that not a bunch of random people are saying they want a tornournorment in a bunch of random places in but a pack of banding to gather to make a real own organization to help support the battle for a tornorment in houston or austin and im working and tying this hard so it can happen so we can beyblade and LET IT RIP!!!
Oh well I hope it's in Houston...Can't wait!!I think i'lll pm her..But where is it?
at canda and go to her account under kia-v and privite message that.
oh i know that i was thinking where's the tournament going to be so i can pm her the thing you asked us to tell her
man the staff are tough they want me to make a thread about this and are very strict on making this happen and rarly do so please go to my thead i will put done sometime and put on the thead the message i told you above
what about discovery green thats pritte big but not matsuri you have to pay 20 bucks just to get in
can i come im new and havent battled yet wer is it
(Jan. 25, 2011  9:14 PM)zack77070 Wrote: whele i live in houston and would defenatly come and bring peaple but im only 11 and to young to host a turney

me to can i come
I could probably come because I live in beaumont
I sent kai-v an pm but it won't lemme enter your thread you made!!!
y cant we hold our own unofficial tournament
i am also in houston
we can and the stupid wbo is trying to stop the tornourment from happening like trying to close my treads and trying to stop people like you from going on my theards and posting a message that you want this tornourment to happen even when they told me to do this.
i already sent the message to kai-v
By the way, you need to be trusted for your event to be approved, you need to show that you are responsible, that there are at least eight confirmed participants, and that you own legal Beystadiums according to our rules. From what I remember you showed us none of that ...

Your Event Proposal, for which we gave clear guidelines like "Date: Location:" etc. was just "read the phoenix king thread". That was not serious ...
i would like to join but im in louisiana and not old enought to drive so if i could figure how long it would take to get there i might be able to go
Guess What ? my friend is coming here and he has rock giraffe,earth wolf, Earth eagle, rock orso, evil gemios, and every single american beyb lade you know. beat that what do you have better than him. Make a tournament!!!!!!!!!!!
oh well dfgh42 quit on us i think..so i guess no tourney in houston,tx.carp:\ Lips_sealed
sigh, I was looking forward to a tournament in texas...cest la vie...