[Houston, Texas, USA] Tournaments in Houston

Sweet!!That means I can get my friend to make an account so he can come!1Todays the last day of school for me
(Jun. 03, 2011  11:59 AM)C-Dub Wrote: Sweet!!That means I can get my friend to make an account so he can come!1Todays the last day of school for me

Alright then, just tell me his username when he does register so I can set him up.
Also, you seven bladers who are in the tournament, if you have family or friends who are interested in competing, have them quickly create a WBO account so I can put them on the list. Remember, 8 is enough for a Round Robin, but the more people there are the funner it is for you!
ok ill get my little bro to make an account
Is he old enough to beyblade? I don't want a toddler coming in and getting crushed, so just saying. Also, how many people here own Takara Tomy Attack Stadiums? If there are none, that could be a potential setback...
Hey if the Tourney is after June 8, my brother, PoisonLibra612, can bring a TT stadium(probably MFB Attack Stadium). I can only bring a hasbro stadium (Burning Firestrike). Thanks and this is gonna be awesome!
Great! If we have a TT Attack stadium then their's nothing stopping us from making this tournament possible. And it will definitely be after June 8th, just clarifying that
http://a-kon.com/

Hey I know Houston is a bit far from Dallas, but if you like anime and want to blade I'm looking to meet up with some people there. I'll be bringing my attack stadium and beys.
maxdeese wants to be in the beyblade tourney in Houston
add me on the list so we can do the tourney in houston
(Aug. 02, 2009  9:58 PM)Phoenix king Wrote: can someone host a tournament because i always wanted to bey battle other people and im way to young to host a tournament

StupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidEeeEeeEeeEeeWinkWinkWinkWinkTongue_outTongue_outTongue_out
add me on the list so we can make the tourney in houston officail
also how do put the picture on because i dont want to get in troble
nightwolf7919 please add me pretty please
which day will it be and where in houston
what time
is it to late to get on the list
YOUR ON THE ****** LIST! Anyway, seriously maxdeese, that is spam right there, so just don't do that again.

And also beyblade229, I have no idea what that means. Do you want to enter? Do you have a TT Attack stadium? I really got nothing out of your pointless post
my lil bro is 18 an where do u think we should have it it should be in a place where everyone is able to get to
I'm not even going to think about a location at this point. I'm just not ready to get into all that. Right now we need to get a confirmed list of everyone, and a confirmed stadium and then we try to find a location and time.
kool nightwolf i agree with you how many people should we try to get into this as many as possible i hope
Well, if we have your brother and C-Dub's friend, that makes 10. I was thinking we could a block round robin style, but then we would need 12 people. Hey, Anubis get your brother to make an account
i sure will as soon as he wakes up ill have him make an account nightwolf!
hey im onewingedanubis little bro add me to the tourney list im bringing my beys thanks
nightwolf7919 how is it spaming i just asked questions
sorry to make you mad
will be bringing peg. thunder whip made by hasbro
for houston tourney
When you put too many posts without replies, yes it is spam. Anyway, we don't need PTW, we need a Takara Tomy stadium
but i dont have one i hope this does not mean i cant be in the tourney
i only have hasbro arenas
just to let you know
(Jun. 04, 2011  6:37 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Great! If we have a TT Attack stadium then their's nothing stopping us from making this tournament possible. And it will definitely be after June 8th, just clarifying that

If your sure that the tournament will be on june 8th, I'll try to be there.
But I would need the time and place.
Well, we don't really know the time and place right now. We first need a confirmed list of people who are going
Hey I know a park that we could have it on
man i cat wait for a turny me and my ray unicorno have been praticing