[Houston, Texas, USA] Tournaments in Houston

im willing to play my Bey team should be complete some time befor febuary. so if we can have a multi or tag match were good *evil smirk*
me and my team are invading A-Kon 22 so we will have a tournent there!
Got a team in Houston, if any one is ever going to organize anything.
I live in Port Arthur, Tx. I'm willing to go to a tournament in Houston if anyone is organizing one.
When are there gonna be a tournament in houston!!!!!!!!Pinching_eyes_2
it can be near my aparment building at mikkiny,texas medical center drive past albertsons you will see apartments made of brick stop when you see the first gate on your left then jump the gate ''bring a stadium''and remember that its on november-10-2010 THERE IS NO BEY POINTS FOR THIS ITS JUST FOR FUN THIS ItS JUST SO YOU CAN GET TO YOUR FULL PUTENTIAL there is tag team battles too

JUST BRING AN EXTRA STADIUM
if you come without a bey then you have to watch
only ONE will be provided
beginers are eligable
ONLY 12 and young
sorry that was my cousin trying to tell his freinds how old they can be for a party
onl the first 28 people can partisapate or group
its at 7:00 pm
it cost 5 dollors
the winner gets 10 dollors
i got 1 person already so hurry
its me Smile though you will keep your wins
you HAVE TO be YOUNGER than 15
Stop SPAMming.
(Oct. 31, 2010  4:34 AM)flamel-drago169 Wrote: it can be near my aparment building at mikkiny,texas medical center drive past albertsons you will see apartments made of brick stop when you see the first gate on your left then jump the gate ''bring a stadium''and remember that its on november-10-2010 THERE IS NO BEY POINTS FOR THIS ITS JUST FOR FUN THIS ItS JUST SO YOU CAN GET TO YOUR FULL PUTENTIAL there is tag team battles too

JUST BRING AN EXTRA STADIUM
if you come without a bey then you have to watch
only ONE will be provided
beginers are eligable
ONLY 12 and young
sorry that was my cousin trying to tell his freinds how old they can be for a party
onl the first 28 people can partisapate or group
lol "ONLY 12 and young" Pfft Older kids get the real money and can pay.
there are points
maybe
if older than 15 =10 dollors per person or group
(Oct. 31, 2010  7:03 PM)flamel-drago169 Wrote: there are points
maybe
if older than 15 =10 dollors per person or group
Pfft, why pay if this isn't even official because WBO only charges 5$ and it's brings more people.
Plus there are more advantages, such as the Beypoints, the Credits, the Faces, etc.
so who is in:\
you can yous bey points plus if you get first place you get 50 dollors
well at least you an get more than you gave if you get in first place
Beyblade should not be gambling ... That breaks the spirit of Beyblade.
if you are coming make sure to bring your stadium and bey if needed bring water
Hey, I have the BEST place you can have an event. Houston,TX! You havent come in 2 years!!!!!! That is a long time! You can hold it in a park by downtown houston.More specficially the on in front of the continental building! Might as well have it at houston! Im itching for a tournament in houston. Its the 4th most popular city in the country. Please consider doing it in houston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Fort-Wor...s-in-Texas
(Nov. 01, 2010  3:20 AM)flamel-drago169 Wrote: not gambing
You must be a little kid cause you can't even spell or use proper grammar. Lol I bet no one's coming, Plus what if someone tries to jump you and take all that money, ever thought of that kid?
i think it will be a great idea to host a tournament in houston i mean most of my friends and family would definitly come. please host a tournament somewhere in houston
I live in corpus christi and would love to go to a tournament but getting to houston would be a problem. maybe a tournament down here would help lol. We have beaches and everything so we could have it in an open area just saying it would be cool
Yeah I think this is awesome and I would like to go, but I live in San Antonio and Houston is no short distance. Also you need money for gas and other things.
The only time I could go to Houston is that i gotta BEG lol. I probably might go there this summer.
Pinching_eyeshey can someone plz host a tournament plz!!!!!!!!!Pinching_eyes_2